Round 3 GFX Battle: Hakumen Vs BeyBladestation

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 17 Votes
Entry 2: 1 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 1st of August*
Entry one i like the shield and because i dislike doctor doom
Entry one. The images on the sides look like actual comics (they probably are... but I dunno) and it captures the theme of 'Marvel Comics' better to me.
Entry 1 good coloring and looks like a lot of work went into it
Entry 1 it has a nice feel and coloration
they are both really good but it comes down to color and characters

Entry 1
There both good I'll go for entry 1
(Jul. 25, 2011  11:23 PM)Xyo Wrote: Entry one i like the shield and because i dislike doctor doom

Wha... zOMG! How can you hate Doctor Doom!? I hate you!

Tired

Why have I been suckin' up at these Graphics Battles?
YOu told them? well im sorry for DISLIKIN him BTW its not HATE its DISLIKE and its not that its bad its actually really good but still entry one is better
Ahh...sigh. I choose entry 1.
uhh

#1: multiple render. WHy ppl here keep doing that. LQ images. No flow. Bad compo. Bad text. Bad lighting

#2: very plain. Just a render with a comic stip thing on the right. 2 focals are never good. No flow no compo. Nothing is happening at all.

1 gmv because it is simply better then no.2 but both need a lot work
ONe, has more pazzaz.
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:21 PM)KojoGFXr Wrote: #1: multiple render. WHy ppl here keep doing that. LQ images. No flow. Bad compo. Bad text. Bad lighting

#2: very plain. Just a render with a comic stip thing on the right. 2 focals are never good. No flow no compo. Nothing is happening at all.
Yo, I do like your comments to both of our entries. But, let me say that when you commented on both of our entries, you did not realize that every signature has to be such a smudged C4D as you were expecting. Very well though, thank you for your content and time to help.
im new at this but i think number 1 has better editing so i choose #1
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:21 PM)KojoGFXr Wrote: uhh

#1: multiple render. WHy ppl here keep doing that. LQ images. No flow. Bad compo. Bad text. Bad lighting

I've seen your other replies. You are unbelievably negative... Tired
E1 because it appeals to me more and gives me a feel for marvel with the whole red/white like its logo and more than one character involved.
Don't choose E2 because you don't like Doctor Doom. That has nothing to do with the quality of work, and tbh your vote shouldn't even count because of that.

I'd go with the first entry , it appeals to me more and there are no effects in entry two.

Entry One : Although using multiple renders is a bad thing , this entry has more effects and appeals more. I didn't like the text and the logo in the center and nice lighting but instead you should have used the dodge and burn tool.

Entry 2 : No effects , no lighting and it's like a render slapped onto a background then some motion blur in the background and finished.

#1 GMV.
(Jul. 26, 2011  7:24 PM)Hakumen Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:21 PM)KojoGFXr Wrote: uhh

I've seen your other replies. You are unbelievably negative... Tired
I think it is relatively fine that this is occurring. I think this is someone from the GFX Forums, surely.

I think that way in particular because this just might help you.
Well no need to be so harsh...
He's not being harsh. He's giving constructive criticism. I don't see anything wrong with that.

On a side note, I vote for Entry 1. I like the shield, and red, grey, and white are my favorite colors.
(Jul. 26, 2011  6:37 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote:
(Jul. 26, 2011  2:21 PM)KojoGFXr Wrote: #1: multiple render. WHy ppl here keep doing that. LQ images. No flow. Bad compo. Bad text. Bad lighting

Yo, I do like your comments to both of our entries. But, let me say that when you commented on both of our entries, you did not realize that every signature has to be such a smudged C4D as you were expecting. Very well though, thank you for your content and time to help.

WHo sed anything about having to b smudged or have a c4d. Im just saying both these sigs lack basics[as do almost all sigs here] I dun think u really wanna argue with me on the matter of gfxing :\