Round 3 GFX Battle: Dex Vs Fyuuor

(Jul. 23, 2011  11:32 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Hm...No offense to both of you but, I expected more from two of the better sig makers..

To be honest, I'm quite happy with this entry. I tried something a little different, and I'm happy with the result.

(Jul. 23, 2011  3:24 AM)Dan Wrote: This is really tough.
... but why is Zeus randomly there?

I believe that would be due to Tyson's last rival in G - Revolution was Brooklyn and Zeus. That could explain why that participant has chosen to use Dragoon MS and Zeus in Entry 2.

Score check!
Entry 1: 2
Entry 2: 20
Hm...this IS a toughie...im going to have to say...entry 2...a lot goin on but yeah...
Entry 2 gets my vote, it matches the theme perfectly. I love entry 1's background, but overall entry 1 is better.
My vote goes to entry 2 entry 1 is too plain I still like it but entry 2 looks better
I vote for entry 2 because to me it looks like more work and thought went into it.
On the Zeus being there in entry 2 , i actually think it looks cool and i get that they were trying to make the sig about the final battle (i think?). And i get what entry 1 was trying to do and looks nice but its a bit plain like i said before.
i'm voting entry 2.

suits the theme perfectly, plus it looks graphically better.
I vote for entry 2, it does have a lot going on; but that just adds depth
Score check!
Entry 1: 2
Entry 2: 27
Voting is now closed.

Final Score:

Entry 1/DeX: 2
Entry 2/Fyuuor: 27

Better luck next time DeX, you're a great GFX artist Wink