Round 2 GFX Battle: Xyo Vs BeyBladestation

1, Cloud is awesome. Although that I not why I picked it.
Quick Score Check:

Entry 1: 12

Entry 2: 11

Fyuuor, this what I got, please correct if I'm wrong, thanks man.
let's make it a tie, shall we?

entry 2. it has great lighting effects
Entry 1. Has more depth.
Entry 1 would look much better if there was an obvious flow. Around Cloud, it's a bit too messy, and the text looks kind of out of place to me. However, the vibrance and good colour choice is a +. Entry 2 seems to have 3 focal points, the bright spot in the middle, and the 2 characters at the sides. However, the text blends in better, and looks neater. I'd have to say entry 1 is better, but just by a bit. Tongue_out
I vote Entry 1
I vote for 1. The graphics are cleaner to me.
(Jul. 19, 2011  12:23 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hm... today is the last day to vote.

So voting ends technically today at like 11:59PM? Fyuuor, how is it working?

Today is the 18th, voting ends on the 23rd.....
What? Voting Closes on the 23rd of July, directly cited from the OP.
LOL I was reading a Round 1 Battle guys, sorry for misconception!
i like Entry 2 its very clean
Quick Score Check:

Entry 1: 16
Entry 2: 13
Im going to vote for entry two because entry entry one looks good but the 3D render in the background is not blending in with the one behind it while entry two has a nice blending background with a must softer look.
I vote for entry 1, it looks so much brighter and looks more professional
Why does everyone in this site believe that you need to put 10 renders in order to fill a canvas.
The first one is just floating head syndrome with c4d spamming and a centered focal. Just awful. 0.5/10
The second one is just 2 floating head syndromes with a bad text in the middle and a ridiculous background. 1/10

the second one gets my vote.
(Jul. 21, 2011  12:38 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I vote for entry 1, it looks so much brighter and looks more professional

Yeah... super pro. So pro that even the proest of pros can't reach his pro level.
You act like you were born a GFX prodigy. Everyone has to start somewhere Smile
It's very difficult to say which is better, but I like entry 2 because of its perfect matching colors with its characters and the text is also sounds weird. Entry 1 is also very attractive and amazing.
Entry 1. Reeks of awesomeness like the sweat of a sweaty gymnast.
Voting is now closed!

Final Score:

Entry 1/BeyBladestation: 20
Entry 2/Xyo: 16

Congratulations BeyBladestation. This has been one of the more closely fought battles even up until the wire Joyful_3

Better luck next time Xyo.
(Jul. 21, 2011  2:33 PM)lalws_lo Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2011  12:38 PM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I vote for entry 1, it looks so much brighter and looks more professional

Yeah... super pro. So pro that even the proest of pros can't reach his pro level.
[Image: 1238993754704.jpg]

Cool
Story
Bro.
Tell it again.

Take a chill pill. You got it? Do me a favor. Take that chill pill. I wanna see you in action, son.

Bring it, baby. I'm challenging YOU to a GFX Battle? No one's gonna make you sink down the Atlantic on this one. Just you, and me.

Tell it again.
That would be an interesting battle to say the least. I would like to see whether or not lalws_lo can actually create graphics or their simply an incredibly harsh critic.