[Image: scythei.png]

ENTRY 2
[Image: ldrago1.png]

Tally of Votes:

Entry 1: 21 Votes
Entry 2: 8 Votes

*Voting Closes on the 22nd of July*
I vote for one because 2 is too simple and does not have any effect at all
I like entry 1. It has a little bit more to it than entry 2. Entry 2 looks like an image slapped on a background, and that's all Tired
Entry 1
If at least L Drago Destroy had been given red highlights, I might have voted for the second entry ...
I'm voting Entry 2. I find it more visually appealing.
I like entry one . The purple lighning looks good.The black lines r kinda of covering his face though
Entry 1. Yeah, it's a little too distracting, but Entry 2 doesn't blend the images well.
Entry one, nice blending they did. Andrew
Score check:

Entry 1: 6
Entry 2: 1
Entry 1 blends in more and is better over all.
I'll go for entry 1 as well
I like neither of them , although I will vote for entry 1 because it has more effects than entry two.
Woah.....IMO Entry 2 crushes entry 1, I am not even a fan of L Drago nor Ryuga and I think is the best of the two.
my vote goes to 1st one it looks more nicely rendered and prepared by hard work
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:23 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: my vote goes to 1st one it looks more nicely rendered and prepared by hard work

I can do that easily Uncertain , its not some hard work. Make the background , slap the renders and do some blurring Speechless.
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:34 AM)Soul_ Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:23 AM)Xlr8 Wrote: my vote goes to 1st one it looks more nicely rendered and prepared by hard work

I can do that easily Uncertain , its not some hard work. Make the background , slap the renders and do some blurring Speechless.

dude firstly never write these type of comments to anyone have u ever seen ur own sigs they even don't match the quality of the 1st entry and the comment u passed on my sig shop on dragoonrocks sig i am definately sure that it is much better than ur sig so please never comment if u can't do the things which u cannot do <<-- no offences
Dudes, don't fight here. Anyway, good luck to us DeX!
(Jul. 16, 2011  9:54 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Dudes, don't fight here. Anyway, good luck to us DeX!

i also don't want to fight but he keeps arguing me and thinks he is the best of all
Funny how both of you keep fightning even if you both are Indians..learn something from Electric and Janstarblast..I dont think they ever had an arguement with anyone on the site...well good luck to both the contestants(DeX and BeybladerPotter)
I vote for Entry 2.
I don't really like that purple smudgey effect on Entry 1.
(Jul. 16, 2011  11:54 AM)Hakumen Wrote: I vote for Entry 2.
I don't really like that purple smudgey effect on Entry 1.

Hm, if I remember correctly, your work from just a few weeks ago used to have an extremely similar effect to what is seen in the first entry.
This is hard I'll go for entry 1.
I agree with Kai-V, a little something probably would've made me vote for entry 2, but I have to vote for entry 1.
I vote for entry 1 because the background smudge effect looks nice.