Roscoe's Part Peddling Project Part 2: The Subsequent Sale Solicitation [NEVER MIND]

Hello hello, WBO! I've got more stuff for sale, but my first selling thread is dead, so here's a brand-new one! Also, I have a "goal" this time. I've made plans to attend a big anime convention in just a few weeks, and while I still wouldn't gain a fortune even if everything here sold right away, I figured it'd be nice to have a little extra scratch. Anyways, just like the previous selling thread, the asking price for each part is denoted by the little piece of paper above each section (excluding the ranboo, as its label is on the box). This time though, I will personally foot the shipping on any purchase of $7 or more! Here's a better look at everything I've got for sale this time:

Scratch all of that, somebody promptly bought literally everything! (Please kill this thread if you have the authority)
(Jul. 01, 2021  3:14 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: [Image: 20210630_193625.jpg]

Hello hello, WBO! I've got more stuff for sale, but my first selling thread is dead, so here's a brand-new one! Also, I have a "goal" this time. I've made plans to attend a big anime convention in just a few weeks, and while I still wouldn't gain a fortune even if everything here sold right away, I figured it'd be nice to have a little extra scratch. Anyways, just like the previous selling thread, the asking price for each part is denoted by the little piece of paper above each section (excluding the ranboo, as its label is on the box). This time though, I will personally foot the shipping on any purchase of $7 or more! Here's a better look at everything I've got for sale this time:

[Image: 20210630_193349.jpg]
[Image: 20210630_193410.jpg]
[Image: 20210630_193419.jpg]

Now if you'd like a better view of the drivers-

Survive
[Image: 20210630_193446.jpg]

Yard, Survive (Again), Gyro
[Image: 20210630_193431.jpg]

[b]αssault'[/b]
[b][Image: 20210630_193438.jpg][/b]

And that's what I've got for sale this time around. DM me if you'd like to buy anything!

Oh, also, there's three very specific items that I'm seeking, and would happily trade a reasonable amount of the above parts for! I'm looking for the following: Ragnaruk Dynamite Core (either of the Ranboo 25 colors are fine, I just assume somebody'd be willing to fork over the non-prize one long before they would the blue one), a (regular) Cho-Z Spriggan Sticker Sheet, and a World Spriggan Sticker Sheet. If you have any of those and would be willing to trade with me, please let me know!

[Image: BarteringAgain.png]

Thanks!
Hey Roscoe what’s up! I have the sticker sheets that you’re looking for! I’m guessing you wanna talk through discord? Lmk thxb
Oh for the love of- You don't need a second selling thread! Just bump your last one! Redo the first post and make a new post that you've changed it.
(Jul. 01, 2021  5:01 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Oh for the love of- You don't need a second selling thread! Just bump your last one! Redo the first post and make a new post that you've changed it.

I thought it would be necro-ing if I added anything to the old one. Anyways, somebody just bought my entire stock, so this one can get closed now either way
oh well i was considering buying but what ever