Rolling Sky/Rolling Sky 2

I play both of these, but rolling sky more. I’m not very good, I just started playing fairy tale. Anyways, talk about this game series here!
Umm I have never heeard of etheir of those. But cool ig
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:40 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Umm I have never heeard of etheir of those. But cool ig

One is sort of a parkour game, the other is just dodging obstacles. Also edm music
Ok I'll have to try it out!
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:43 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2021  11:40 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Umm I have never heeard of etheir of those. But cool ig

One is sort of a parkour game, the other is just dodging obstacles. Also edm music
I sort of remember Rolling Sky, that one ball game where you dodge stuff and prevent yourself from falling as well.
I've been playing this game for like, a long time.
Oh I looked it up and I have played it once or twice before I was getting confused with another game. Well, it is fun!
(Jan. 22, 2021  4:19 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I've been playing this game for like, a long time.

What level ru on?
Can u describe this game? What's it about?
(Jan. 22, 2021  5:20 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: Can u describe this game? What's it about?

Rolling sky: tryna dodge obstacles and not fall, whiles listening to ends music
Rolling sky 2: same, but it’s orchestra music and the visuals are better, and ur a person not a ball.