Rockhampton, Queensland Bladers!!

Hey guys! I'm pretty new to WBO but not to Beyblade Grin To my topic, is there any bladers that live in Rockhampton/the Rockhampton region? I haven't met any serious bladers in Rocky and I just wanted to know if they existed! Thanks Smile
Sorry, I don't know anyone in Cairns.
(Jan. 16, 2012  7:55 AM)Diodelmare Wrote: Hey guys! I'm pretty new to WBO but not to Beyblade Grin To my topic, is there any bladers that live in Rockhampton/the Rockhampton region? I haven't met any serious bladers in Rocky and I just wanted to know if they existed! Thanks Smile

Hi I'm Anthony I'm in the Rockhampton area I'm looking for bladders at my skill level and anyone else who is actually serious about beyblade like I am.

And one other thing, anyone out there who is serious about beyblade you can always find me training at only one location from 10:00am till 6:00pm everyday

My two partners are cosmic Pegasus and from burst my partner is longanis luinor

The location is the park on north side. Across the road from dominos pizza near old bridge. If anyone seeing this message. Its time to show everyone that Rockhampton bladders have incredible and undefeated potential. And that we have more spirit then what they second guess us for. And that we will not be overlooked and ignored. So come train. Come and battle make friends and rivals. Show me that you are all true bladders.
(Nov. 03, 2018  5:24 PM)Aparks1996rocky Wrote:
(Jan. 16, 2012  7:55 AM)Diodelmare Wrote: Hey guys! I'm pretty new to WBO but not to Beyblade Grin To my topic, is there any bladers that live in Rockhampton/the Rockhampton region? I haven't met any serious bladers in Rocky and I just wanted to know if they existed! Thanks Smile

Hi I'm Anthony I'm in the Rockhampton area I'm looking for bladders at my skill level and anyone else who is actually  serious about beyblade like I am.

And one other thing, anyone out there who is serious about beyblade you can always find me training at only one location from 10:00am till 6:00pm everyday

The location is the park on north side. Across the road from dominos pizza near old bridge. If anyone seeing this message.  Its time to show everyone that Rockhampton bladders have incredible and undefeated potential. And that we have more spirit then what they second guess us for. And that we will not be overlooked and ignored. So come train. Come and battle make friends and rivals. Show me that you are all true bladders.

Yes, I'm a true "bladder." You've got WAY too much time on your hands if you can Beyblade for 8 hours a day...
I have my own reason's why I chose to stick to being a bladder. Plus its better being out of the house. Instead of sitting at home most of the day in the heat. Watching movies or playing video games.

Its not as easy for me to get a job here in rocky with my creepy criminal older sister causing trouble everywhere my family moves to. How would anyone feel getting accused of all being the same as my sister.
The blade scene in Yeppoon is popping off. Myself and a squad of fresh bladers are ready to let it rip anytime, anyplace.
Yes please in Rockhampton

(Nov. 03, 2018  5:24 PM)Aparks1996rocky Wrote:

Hi I'm Anthony I'm in the Rockhampton area I'm looking for bladders at my skill level and anyone else who is actually  serious about beyblade like I am.

The location is the park on north side. Across the road from dominos pizza near old bridge. If anyone seeing this message.  Its time to show everyone that Rockhampton bladders have incredible and undefeated potential. And that we have more spirit then what they second guess us for. And that we will not be overlooked and ignored. So come train. Come and battle make friends and rivals. Show me that you are all true bladders.

Yes it’s really assuring that there is other bladers around here