Rock Wolf H145B

Rock Wolf Draft!!

Face Bolt: Wolf
The face on this Beyblade depicts Lupus, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Wolf
â—¾Weight: 3.1 grams

The original release of Wolf is a brown, translucent plastic wheel. The edges of the Energy Ring consists of 4 wolf 'heads', one in each quarter of the clear wheel, representing the body form of a Wolf. This Wolf Ring is a translucent yellow.

Metal Wheel: Rock
â—¾Weight: 31.4 grams

Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.
Rock as a Defense-Type is unable to match the qualities of Metal Wheels such as Duo, and Synchromes like Reviser Reviser, because the shape of Rock produces a significant amount of recoil upon contact with another Wheel therefore it is outclassed as a Defense wheel.

IMPORTANT: Mold Variation

Rock has 3 different Molds: 0 Cylinders (31.4 grams), 3 Cylinders (32.6 grams), and 6 Cylinders (32.7 grams). The 0 Cylinder Mold is only available from TAKARA-TOMY products, while the 3 and 6 Cylinder Molds are available from both Takara Tomy and Hasbro products. Rock suffers from recoil, but the best way to tame this is to use a Mold with more Cylinders, as more Cylinders result in less Recoil. The 6 Cylinder Mold has the most Stamina of the three, due to the weight of the Cylinders carrying the momentum around the outside of the wheel. It is also superior to the other Molds, in terms of attack and defense.

Track: Horn 145 (H145)
â—¾Weight: 4 grams
â—¾Height: 14.5 millimeters

The original mold of H145 showed breakage problems, so the gaps were reinforced. It has alot of recoil. It can be used in Attack combos when better tracks are not available.

Mold Variations
H145 has two different molds. The first version's wings were not reinforced in anyway, so they were prone to breakages in some cases. The second mold which was brought into production a couple months after it was originally released rectified this problem by reinforcing the wings with a significant amount of plastic between the inside of the wings and the outside of the Track. This increased the weight of the Track to 4.3 grams, only .2 grams lighter than the third heaviest Track, GB145. The increased weight not only reduces breakages, but it also marginally helps reduce the recoil it produces.

Use in Smash Attack Customization

H145's recoil can be utilized best in combination with the extremely proficient Smash Attack Wheel Lightning, in the custom, MF Lightning LDrago H145RF. Both MF and RF help reduce the amount of recoil produced by this customization, and RF of course increases its movement speed.

Tip: Ball (B)
-Weight: 0.6 gram
The Bottom Ball’s tip is, as its name suggests, shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. B is therefore suitable for defensive purposes, although has been outclassed with the release of Rubber Defense tips like RS or RDF which have much more grip to the stadium floor therefore having better defensive abilities.

Due to its qualities, this bottom makes a decent choice for Defense Customizations. B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by CS, RSF and RS, all of which inherently have better Defense due to the inclusion rubber.

Since it is ball-shaped, this means that it still mostly only has one single point of contact with the stadium floor, and it wears evenly. For those reasons, the B Bottom is also a prized tip for Stamina testing, where variations in Bottom wear can cause considerable differences in performances.

Overall: All the parts in this Beyblade are outclassed with the exception of H145 which is available in more competitive releases like Dark Bull. Therefore, there is little to no reason to buy this only for collection purposes.

It's CRITICIZING TIME!!!
This is a good article and all, but, you do know that the only random booster beys that are allowed to have an article, are beys that have appeared in the anime, right? Like Forbidden Eonis for example. Try Spiral Lyre, my friend.
Right sorry. Luckily, I have planned Spiral Lyre also. I do lots of writing in my spare time Smile
(Sep. 01, 2013  11:56 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Right sorry. Luckily, I have planned Spiral Lyre also. I do lots of writing in my spare time Smile

I already know that some time in the future, this will be closed. Next time, be sure to see if whatever bey you wish to make an article off of has made an appearance in the anime.