Rock Susanow: New Top Tier Combo?

Here are the results for Rock Susanow 100WD vs MF Earth Bull C145B in the Lightning Force Stadium:
1) Susanow launched 1st: Won by outspin
2) Bull launched 1st: Loss by outspin
3) Susanow launched 1st: Won by KO
4) Bull launched 1st: Draw, both pocketed
5) Susanow launched 1st: Loss, pocketed by Bull
6) Bull launched 1st: Loss by outspin
7) Susanow launched 1st: Win by KO
8) Bull launched 1st: Loss by KO
9) Susanow launched 1st: Win by KO
10) Bull launched 1st: Loss by outspin
Final Results: 8 - 1

I used a Beylauncher and all of the molds were Hasbro. Yes I know this was done in the Lightning Force Stadium, but the results are still impressive to me. I would also like to note that the Susanow Clear Wheel repeatedly hit the Earth wheel, avoiding the Claws.
Rock Susanow what?

You didn't state the parts.
interesting,try maybe counter or earth metal wheels and then compare them.
(Nov. 13, 2010  5:16 AM)RayJoker Wrote: Rock Susanow what?

You didn't state the parts.

Ah sorry thanks, edited.
Interesting, especially in the LF stadium.

Err, I actually thought that this was an attack type.
Chief - Sigh ...
Thanks, I'm going to try some testing with my Bakushin wheel once I get over the fact that it's gonna chip and not look pretty Tongue_out
You do know that Lightning Force nullifies nearly all results, right?
Not necessarily, it is an OK stadium. It is just not AS good as the Attack stadium. If someone with an Attack stadium could test this combo that would be even better.
Well, lightning force does nullify all results, but I can do it in 2 weeks after I get my attack stadium. I won't be able to do it it with bakushin though. Only counter. And also, if you don't want to get the paint all scratched off, go to DrigerGT's website and look up how he keeps his blades all shiny. There is a part about preserving paint.
(Nov. 13, 2010  5:32 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Well, lightning force does nullify all results, but I can do it in 2 weeks after I get my attack stadium. I won't be able to do it it with bakushin though. Only counter. And also, if you don't want to get the paint all scratched off, go to DrigerGT's website and look up how he keeps his blades all shiny. There is a part about preserving paint.

I didn't use Bakushin Susanow I used Rock Susanow, remember that.
What ?
You can't test a Stamina combo against a Defence combo and then say it's good.
You need to test Stamina against Stamina, preferably against Burn/Earth Bull.
I actually didn't mean for it to be a Stamina at all. I don't have Burn yet though, but I will test it against MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF now.
Rock Bull 100WD is more or less a Stamina type, and it would still not make much sense to use it against an Attack type ...
I'm doing the best I can Pinching_eyes If someone could test this combo in an Attack Stadium against other Top Tiers it would be much appreciated.
I could test it but I don't have the Susanow clear wheel. Would it matter if I used it with another clear wheel ?
Partly, because I am also testing the effectiveness of the Susanow Clear Wheel on low tracks. But a similar one like Cancer would be good too.
I can test it, let me know what everyone wants it to be tested against....unless you want something along the lines of

MF Earth Bull GB145WD v MF Rock Susanow 100WD
But, Really, wouldn't replacing rock with earth make a very good stamina type? Maybe Rock does really good on a low track though, so this is worth testing. But what type is supposed to be? Stamina?
It's a Stamina Type. But to answer your earlier question, it depends on your Earth, whether it's Mold 1 or Mold 2. Mold 1 from TT is generally lighter, and is better for Stamina, whereas the latter is heavier and best suited with a Defense Bey.
(Nov. 13, 2010  6:13 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: It's a Stamina Type. But to answer your earlier question, it depends on your Earth, whether it's Mold 1 or Mold 2. Mold 1 from TT is generally lighter, and is better for Stamina, whereas the latter is heavier and best suited with a Defense Bey.

yea all I have is mold 2's, so I can switch out the WD for a WB on both if so desired
i would just like to say that LF does not nullify attack types completely...true they are hindered but just use a string launcher or dragoon ripcord with the attack types and then a light launcher + short ripord with all other types. the results are much more balanced as I have tested ( i have yet to test attack types with a MF in this stadium) though not as balanced as a TT Attack Stadium.

these are interesting tests...though the improvments that could be made to them have already been stated
(Nov. 16, 2010  4:19 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: i would just like to say that LF does not nullify attack types completely...true they are hindered but just use a string launcher or dragoon ripcord with the attack types and then a light launcher + short ripord with all other types. the results are much more balanced as I have tested ( i have yet to test attack types with a MF in this stadium) though not as balanced as a TT Attack Stadium.

these are interesting tests...though the improvments that could be made to them have already been stated

Yay I don't feel like my tests were a complete and utter waste now ^-^ thanks. But people are misunderstanding this test, it was mainly a test to see how effective a clear wheel can be on a low track with little movement.
I took new videos of this in action I will post later they are rendering and need to be trimmed
(Nov. 16, 2010  6:07 AM)DarkFox Wrote: I took new videos of this in action I will post later they are rendering and need to be trimmed

Ok Just edit you post with links to them in this thread. I'm anxious to see if I DID actually find something good heh
Switch to flame, I don't know why it's good, but my friend uses it and it's beast!