Rock Orso

It's also not great from stamina either. Check stamina testing thread for results.
So I write that it's stamina and defense suck due to it's poor weight distribution?
(Mar. 23, 2011  4:23 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Note: Rock Orso D125B was originally released with the Extreme BeyStadium. It has since been easier to obtain through Hasbro's release.

Face: Orso
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Ursa Major/Minor, one of the 88 constellations in space.

Clear Wheel: Orso
Weight: 3.22 grams

The Orso Clear Wheel's original release is a translucent brown color, and consists of five "Bear Claws", adjacent to several polygonal shapes of different sizes.

Metal Wheel: Rock
Weight: 32.6 grams

Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.

IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
Rock has 3 different Molds: 0 Cylinders (31.4 grams), 3 Cylinders (32.6 grams), and 6 Cylinders (32.7 grams). The 0 Cylinder Mold is only available from Takara Tomy products, while the 3 and 6 Cylinder Molds are available from both Takara Tomy and Hasbro products. The more Cylinders, the less Recoil. The 6 Cylinder Mold has the most Stamina of the three, due to the weight of the Cylinders carrying the momentum around the outside of the wheel. It is also superior to the other Molds, in terms of attack, and defense.

Use In Attack Customization
Rock's recoil can be put to use in the Attack custom, MF Rock(6 Cylinder Mold)Leone CH120RF. It is a very decent Smash Attacker, that provides positive and consistent results against top-tier Defense Beyblades.

Track: D125
Weight: 1.7 grams

Defense 125 is similar to 125 and Tornado 125. Apart from the shifts in weight distribution and air resistance, there are few notable differences. The ring serves no significant defensive purposes. The track’s relatively low height prevents the opponent’s Beyblade from making any sort of consistent contact. D125 is an outclassed track for Stamina and Defense Customizations.
The performance of this Track is similar to T125, and as a height, is generally overshadowed by CH120 due to its versatility. D125 has use in Stamina customizations, and can also be used effectively in Attack customizations if CH120 is unavailable.

Use in Attack Customization
D125 is an excellent alternative to the 145 track in the attack combination: MF Pegasis D125RF. D125 is also used in the Gravity Perseus Attack combination, MF Gravity Perseus(Left Spin, Counter Mode)D125LRF. They are both excellent Smash Attack customizations.

Bottom: Ball
Weight: 0.6 grams

Ball, as its name suggests, is shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. Due to its qualities, this bottom makes a decent choice for Defense Customizations. B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by RS, RSF and CS.

Other Versions:
Rock Orso ED145D - Beyblade Deck Entry Set (Blue)
Rock Orso D125B - Faceoff: Fighting Bear Fury (Painted Parts, Red)

Overall:
Rock Orso D125B's only useful part is D125 which can be obtained in much more useful Beyblades. As such, there is little or no reason to buy this beyblade, aside from collection purposes.
Added weights, other versions, fixed grammatical errors, etc.
What grammatical errors did you fix?

I only wrote the clear wheel, face, and overall section, and I see no changes there.

All the other parts were from beywiki :\

I'll add the weights and other versions now.
You didn't put the weights and you still didn't put a lot of my corrections. Also, most of the ones you put have mistakes. (Rock Orso ED145 D (Rock Orso ED145D), Lightning Bear Fury (Fighting Bear Fury), etc.)
Oops, forgot the weights.

Ahah, I wrote lightning.

Tell me what grammatical changes you made, because the only parts that weren't from beywiki, you made no changes to
Question, so if the six cylinder mold has the lowest recoil, why is it the best for attack?
Magnificent i got to say! I have never heard such a good paragraph! Which indicates that you'r a great wrighter i hope this makes it on the Bey Wiki!
You mean you have never read such a good paragraph..... not heard....
(Mar. 28, 2011  9:11 PM)Themailman Wrote: Question, so if the six cylinder mold has the lowest recoil, why is it the best for attack?

Because recoil is in no way same as attack power. Recoil inhibits attack power actually.
recoil attack is very good
Not all the time. I mean recoil is a sign that it has contact points, but even if the contact points supply smash or upper etc. the recoil will negate the power depending on the shape.

Not saying that's the case here.
Just to give an example, do you see Dark or Poison smashing things out of the stadium these days?
(Mar. 23, 2011  4:23 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Note:Rock Orso D125 B was originally released with the Extreme BeyStadium. It has since Been easier to obtain through Hasbro's release.

Face: Orso
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Ursa Major/Minor, one of the 88 constellations in space

Clear Wheel: Orso
Weight: 3.22 grams
The Orso Clear Wheel is of a translucent Brown colour, and consists of five "Bear Claws", adjacent to several polygonal shapes of different sizes.

Metal Wheel: Rock
Weight: 31.4 grams
Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.

IMPORTANT: Mold Variations
Rock has 3 different Molds: 0 Cylinders (31.4 grams), 3 Cylinders (32.6 grams), and 6 Cylinders (32.7 grams). The 0 Cylinder Mold is only available from Takara Tomy products, while the 3 and 6 Cylinder Molds are available from both Takara Tomy and Hasbro products. Each Cylinder is a semi-circle of approximately 4mm wide, and is found on the bottom side of Rock, in the centre of each protrusion.

Rock generally suffers from recoil, although variations with more Cylinders experience less recoil. The 6 Cylinder Mold has the most Stamina of the three, due to the weight of the Cylinders carrying the momentum around the outside of the wheel. It is also superior to the other Molds, in terms of Attack and Defense.

Use In Attack Customization
Rock's weight distribution and contact points can be put to use in the Attack customisation, MF Rock (6 Cylinder Mold) Leone CH120RF.

Track: Defense 125
Weight: 1.7 grams
D125 is similar to 125 and T125, with the only difference being a plastic ring that extends the circumference of the middle of the Track. 125 Tracks as a height are generally overshadowed by CH120, but T125 can be used in Attack customisations as a mid-range height.

Use in Attack Customization
Although CH120 is considerably more versatile than D125, D125 can still be used to a moderate degree of effectiveness in the Combo, MF Gravity Perseus D125R2F (Attack Version, Counter Mode).

Bottom: Ball
Weight: 0.6 grams
Ball, as its name suggests, is shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. Due to its qualities, this bottom makes a decent choice for Defense Customizations. B can be used if WB is not available. However, both have been outclassed by RSF and RS.

Other Versions
Rock Orso ED145 D- Beyblade Deck Entry Set (Blue)
Rock Orso D125 B- Faceoff: Fighting Bear Fury (Painted Red)

Overal
Rock Orso D125 B consists of all outclassed parts. As such, there is little or no reason to buy this beyblade, aside from collection purposes.

I just put the rock section from my Rock Escolpio Draft, as well as putting the T125 section from it, except making it fit D125. Since the only sections that are new to this Draft are the Clear Wheel and Overall, I think this can go up at the exact same time as that Rock Escolpio Draft?
I think this is a great draft!

Oh, another version of Orso came out, but I'm not sure if it would go here. It's in some new Hasbro Faceoff... Hyper Orso SW145JB IIRC vs. Grand Cetus WD145RS. It's name is Aqua Sword Strike.
So it'd be like:
Quote:Other Versions
Rock Orso ED145D- BBeyblade Deck Entry Set (Blue)
Rock Orso D125B- Faceoff: Fighting Bear Fury (Red)
Hyper Orso SW145JB- Faceoff: Aqua Sword Strike (Blue)

Another custom to use in attack with D125 would be MF LDD D125RF.
Possibly you could mention that B CAN be used in stamina customs if things like EDS/EWD/ES/ect,. are not available. Maybe something like Basalt Aquario DF145B or something. Idk.

Great draft, no grammar mistakes from what I can see!
In the 1st Paragraph lowercase the B in Been and maybe reword the beginning of the 2nd sentence, it is kinda of confusing to me.

You need a period under "FaceGasprso". Change T125 in the last sentence under "Track: D125" to D125.

Update the last section to say it is outclassed by CS as well.
i think you need to mention that hasbro versions have design defects, the disk is crooked
The disk? What?
(Nov. 28, 2011  8:03 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: The disk? What?

the ring on the track(d125)
Factory defects are common and are not included in all beys. Mine is fine. Defects like that aren't usually mentioned, because not EVERY Rock Orso distributed has that. So it shouldn't be added.
I've never even heard of a crooked D125...
I added the stuff Raigeko13 and Imperial said, but one thing:

Imperial Wrote:maybe reword the beginning of the 2nd sentence, it is kinda of confusing to me.

You know I didn't make that sentence, right? It's on all Beyblade articles that need the same to be said.
So what is this waiting on? The only things that seem to need updating are explaining why Orso is not competitively viable, and the edit of the Rock Wheel section.