Rock Orso D125B (Once again)

Dear Guys,
Once again someone has decided to write on Rock Orso D125B, me. I hope you like it.

Face : Orso

Orso is derived from the Latin word "Ursa Major", which means "Great Bear". It is one of the 88 star constellations in space.

Clear Wheel : Orso

The clear wheel of Orso is a translucent-brown ring with five bear-claws on both sides which helps in weight distribution of the blade, similar to the Bull clear wheel. The other pair of opposite sides has two adjacent hexagons The stickers are placed on the hexagons and on either sides of the center of the wheel, closest to the face.

Metal Wheel : Rock

Rock has six large protrusions with small, shallow gaps between each one. It also overhangs the Track much like the original Leone Metal Wheel, although to a smaller extent.

Rock as a Defense type is unable to match the qualities of Metal Wheels such as Earth and Virgo, because the shape of Rock produces a significant amount of recoil upon contact with another Wheel. As a result, Rock is an outclassed Defense Wheel.

Also used in : Rock Leone 145WB, Rock Giraffe R145WB

Spin Track : D125 (Defense 125)

D125 features 1 circular shield-like circle that goes out of the track body. It is viable for use in Stamina and Attack customizations. Thanks to the circle-like shield, there are shifts in weight distribution and great air-resistance. The track's low height prevents other blades from making consistent attacks

Also used in : Counter Leone D125B

Bottom : B (Ball)

Being the most valuable part of this bey, the Bottom Ball’s tip is, as its name suggests, shaped like a ball. This hemispherical shape provides a large area for the Bottom to make contact with the Stadium floor; hence increasing friction and making it more difficult to knockout. B’s shape also makes it likely to stay in the central areas of the Stadium, hence maximizing the customization’s distance from the Stadium exits. B is therefore suitable for defensive purposes, although has been outclassed with the release of WB. One advantage it holds over Wide Ball is that it has more Stamina, and does not require a weakened launch. But now, both have been outclassed by RSF and RS.

Also used in : Counter Leone D125B

Although Rock Orso is a pretty useful Defense bey, its parts are outclassed or performs better in a different combo, for example D125 and B shines in Counter Leone D125B and B is outclassed by WB in Rock Leone 145WB Therefore, there is little or no reason to buy this Beyblade.
Nice! comparing it to Bladestar20's version i find yours to be more informative. You might wanna fix up tht last part about it being a constellation and make it sound more formal. Maybe put in some combos that D125 can be apart off.
Actually sorry, but this whole thing wasn't necessary as Galaxy Dranzer has done it better and with more info. But a good attempt.
no probs, thanks for the comment. ill edit it.

EDIT: Edited
Copy the rock and D125 sections from other articles but keeping what combos it is useful in currently would be good. Then after that write combos for it and expand the clear wheel section and it will be done.
Arguably, D125 is the most versatile part, B is outclassed, along with WB...

D125 has uses in Medusas Behader, you should mention that Smug
Few final things:

1) Take out that D125 and rock are used in other blades cause that doesn't really matter for this article. Also I think at the part where you say it is outclassed by WB say there instead of where you put it that it's outclassed by rubber defence bottoms. B is outclassed by CS for defence as well.

2) Like the above poster said you should say that D125 is versatile having use in all three types.

3) Add the combo MF Gravity Perseus D125RF/R2F under the D125 section.

4) You need a different versions section under which you should put the BB-75 version.

If you do these you're pretty much done.
Lol I got it for Christmass with a torch Aries and I combined it with my Aquario and the spin track on my Aquario makes all beys that hit Aquario fly and hit the stadium wall it is actually a really good combo on attack types try it it makes for a great bey.
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:21 PM)hotskunk Wrote: Lol I got it for Christmass with a torch Aries and I combined it with my Aquario and the spin track on my Aquario makes all beys that hit Aquario fly and hit the stadium wall it is actually a really good combo on attack types try it it makes for a great bey.

This doesnt contribute to the thrrad...
I thought rock Orso came with D145. I might be wrong.
There's no such track as D145. There DF145 but no D145.
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:36 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: There's no such track as D145. There DF145 but no D145.

Hm. I've been horribly mislead by some members then.
Dear Thread,
For those who recommended a few suggestions I have edited the post once again. Any further corrections?