Rock Band 2: Its Official, Releasing Later This Year

(Aug. 12, 2008  8:33 PM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2008  8:31 PM)Hayate Wrote: i was exagerrating, i mean like maybe add some of the motion sensor features more, then you can move around more and do some classic 80s moves to get extra points. and i actually know people who play fors hours

They play for hours because the game is fun.

Wink

They play for hours because they need the gold guitar in the game XD
in short:

if a game bores you, STOP PLAYING IT
Revive on the grounds the game comes out in less than a week. We needs to start a band.
Augh I can't wait.

I still don't understand why it comes out on a carp Sunday though ugh.
(Sep. 09, 2008  6:17 AM)Roan Wrote: Augh I can't wait.

I still don't understand why it comes out on a carp Sunday though ugh.

I'd rather it be Sunday than Tuesday. I have classes all week save for Friday and the weekend. I wish it was a Thursday release on retrospect.
Can't wait for rock band 2 OR guitar hero 4. Both games have some great qualities =3
its carp pointless to release Rock Band 2 when the first one was just released awhile back. why can't ppl just get it right the first time??
(Sep. 09, 2008  1:58 PM)Litrid Wrote: its carp pointless to release Rock Band 2 when the first one was just released awhile back. why can't ppl just get it right the first time??

Because businesses like money and Rock Band sells like hot cakes.
Sunday is taking too long to get here. Roan, use your time machine on your iPhone(it has one right?) and speed up the week.
I guess I just don't like Rock Band cuz I naturally suck at it and I always will. I always watch my friends play it.
(Sep. 09, 2008  10:37 PM)Roo Wrote: Sunday is taking too long to get here. Roan, use your time machine on your iPhone(it has one right?) and speed up the week.

haha I wish
It comes out this soon?! Man, I have been out of the gaming loop for so long. I totally thought that we weren't even going to see this until 2009.
Maybe that Large Hadron Collider can speed up the time space continuum...hmm...
freeze yourself like cartmen did lol...........on second thought....don't XD
There's no snow in Missouri or else I totally would. It's a capital idea!
So what song(s) are you guys most pumped to play?

For me:

- "Today" by Smashing Pumpkins
- "Go Your Own Way" by Fleetwood Mac
- "Everlong" by Foo Fighters
- "One Step Closer" by Linkin Park (luuullllzzzz)
Carry On My Wayward Son - Kansas
Come Out and Play(Keep 'Em Separated) - The Offspring
Anyway You Want It - Journey(idk why, I hate them)
Hungry Like The Wolf - Duran Duran
That's What You Get - Paramore

The reason I can't wait for Paramore is because then I get to hear my friend sing it, who is a skinny and pale nerdy white boy sing to it at the top of his lungs. Instant hilarity ensues.
So Lou, what are we going to call our band? lol

How about "The Lulz Masters"
(Sep. 10, 2008  5:57 AM)Roan Wrote: So Lou, what are we going to call our band? lol

How about "The Lulz Masters"

That works, or it can be called Roo, since it's ALL about me, baby. No one else. Evar.
I want to get this game so I can start a band call COOLHIPCATS.
NO NO NO

OUR BAND SHOULD TOTALLY BE "KENNY AND THE MENTAL FREAKS" or just "THE MENTAL FREAKS"
if I wanted to make a band it would be called the Moe Syzlak experience featuring Homer Tongue_out
FREE SONG

Charlene(I'm Right Behind You) - Stephen and the Colberts
lol at casting calls for a reality show called "Rock Band 2: The Show", really inspired name there. I suspect it'll be like those Madden tournaments.shows/whatever than ESPN makes. Atleast it can't be worse an idea then Guitar Hero: The Movie, right?