Roast/Burn/Diss/Obliteration Thread

THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO DISS OTHERS. ABIDE BY THE WBO RULES PLEASE.

This is a thread for you to report devastating burns that you have heard of, witnessed, spoken, or received. That is all, nothing else.
Rules:
#1: Again, don't diss others on this thread. ppl may be sensitive, so please refrain from hurting others' pride or feelings.
#2: No r/roast me stuff. Again, it may hurt your pride/feelings, it's happened b4 to me where someone asked to be dissed and got mad about it.
#3: Make sure the burns are clean. Though there are some great unclean burns, this thread must abide by the rules. Replace some curse words w/ semi-clean words of the same meaning, or basically first-grade level curse words.

I wanna hear some sick burns, and others may evaluate these burns on this scale:
Ashura class/C class: meh, not good.
Balkesh class/B class: okay, like the start of a burn contest.
Lord class/A class: good, enough so the whole class goes Dang!
Rage class/S class: Enough so the class goes OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!! ROASTED!!!!, the mic is dropped, and your opponent is left stuttering.
God Tier/Harry class: Enough so you completely and utterly obliterate your opponent's self-esteem, enough that the class is silent in shock, and you can walk out of that room like a boss. This tier is only reserved for the most destructive of burns, so much so that the burn is considered a third-degree burn, or even a wildfire, where you need not ice, but a fire extinguisher. Should one get this class, they are a roasting legend.

All God Tier/Harry class roasters are listed here:

Have fun!
Iceburn
Iceburn
Iceburn
What do you mean Ashura is c tier. Ashura should be god tier +
(Sep. 22, 2020  5:34 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What do you mean Ashura is c tier. Ashura should be god tier +

its a front, amane wants to hide his power so he put it in c tier

I was scrolling through a yt comments section and this guy blasted another guy. I know one dude was named anime weeb, and another had a roblox profile pic. ill call roblox dude bob.

Anime weeb: *comments smth*
Bob: Shut up and go back to ur mom's basement disgusting weeb.
Anime weeb: Says the guy w/ a roblox profile pic

Wasn't trash, I'll say B class.
Go Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Me: *having an argument w/ mah fam in car about mario theme*
Cuz: *sitting in the back quietly watching yt vids*
Me: *sings theme*
Cuz: Hold up, is that a remix?
Car: OOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and my disheveled pride: that was good.

Doesn't sound good typed out, but I assure you, he didn't skip a beat. It was A tier, for sure.
I got 2:

1:
My Friend: *playing Valorant*
Bully: *calling friend names, saying he's bad, etc.*
Bully: You're so trash, loser!
My Friend: I may be trash, but two wrongs don't make a right. Take your parents for example.
Me: Gapes in awe of the pure savagery that I had just witnessed

2:
My mom: *exercising on le treadmill*
Me: Ha! I could walk 12 miles in my sleep!
My dad: More like in your dreams.

This carp legit actually happened. Some people just have a gift.
Someone: *calls a friend of mine fat*
My friend: I might be chubby, but at least I can slim down. Ugly just can't be fixed.