[Roanoke, VA, USA, 5/20/2012] May Flowers?

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hey, all VA Bladers!

Our next tournament will be outdoors at:

2699 Willowlawn St.
Roanoke, VA 24018

Map of Area: (Click to View)

Times:
Registration will start at one and cut off two. The main event will get going soon after. Wink

Format:
Full Round Robin

Fees:
Standard WBO fees.

Judge:
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Prizes:
BBG-09 Random Booster *hackingcough*, Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF, & Ray Striker D125CS.

Remember to read the rules, everyone:
Standard Rules

Confirmed Attendees:
1. (✿◠‿◠)
2. X-Monster
3. Tanker
4. Guitar Wolf
5. Hobo
6. Cool Blader
7. pryan
8. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

EDIT: Well, since Zero-G is legal now, I'd might as well advertise. xD

I'll have six BBG-09 Random Booster Volume 1: Thief Phoenic E230GCF's for sale on Sunday, FYI peepo's.

I look forward seeing everyone there! Grin

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I might come to this tournament.
cant wait and dont 4get to put pyran as a maybe
(May. 10, 2012  3:35 AM)Cool Blader Wrote: I might come to this tournament.

I hope you and pryan can make it!
might come
Sweet, let's make this your first tournament!
ok if dad will take me im going to come and do what im i can to win and flameos and every one els that are going if i come make sure to train i want to have bit of fun with everyone

your rivill pryan
put me on the comfirmed list dude Joyful_3. 6 Days till the tournamentEee.
Hey, Angry, two questions. Can we bring our own stadiums for free-play and do you have an Eternal Sharp I can use? see ya homies B{) <------Don't underestimate the guy with the mû-stäché.
(May. 13, 2012  3:50 AM)pryan Wrote: ok if dad will take me im going to come and do what im i can to win and flameos and every one els that are going if i come make sure to train i want to have bit of fun with everyone

your rivill pryan

Well, good luck!

(May. 14, 2012  8:42 PM)Cool Blader Wrote: put me on the comfirmed list dude Joyful_3. 6 Days till the tournamentEee.

Awesome! But now it's actually five days!

(May. 15, 2012  4:49 AM)Flameos Wrote: Hey, Angry, two questions. Can we bring our own stadiums for free-play and do you have an Eternal Sharp I can use? see ya homies B{) <------Don't underestimate the guy with the mû-stäché.

You can bring your stadium(s) for free-play if you wish, and I have an ES that I can let you borrow at the tournament that day.

And if you come wearing a 'stache, I'm gonna <insertpop/rapmusicbandhere>. xD
1. Ok
2. Thanks
3. Is that good or bad?
This might be my first tourtament so get ready to feel the power of Ultamite Gravity Destroyer

:D
I wish I could come, but I can't get ride; everyone I know is going to church and won't be able to get me to Roanoke by 1:00. Besides, my mom laughed at me when she found out why I wanted to trek to Roanoke...

Good luck to everyone attending!
(May. 15, 2012  9:22 PM)Flameos Wrote: 3. Is that good or bad?

PM'd.

(May. 15, 2012  11:02 PM)crazyred55 Wrote: This might be my first tourtament so get ready to feel the power of Ultamite Gravity Destroyer

Grin

Just remember what I told you on Sunday and yesterday. Try not to get banned before then. Tired

(May. 15, 2012  11:36 PM)Xander Wrote: I wish I could come, but I can't get ride; everyone I know is going to church and won't be able to get me to Roanoke by 1:00. Besides, my mom laughed at me when she found out why I wanted to trek to Roanoke...

Good luck to everyone attending!

That's okay, man. I could've held off the tournament or your matches for a little while until you arrived, though, if you would've been able to go. Smile
Well two more days I'll propobly see all of u again. Put me on cofrirmed
Great, make sure to put that Scythe Kronos to good use on Sunday!
Just a final reminder to everyone:
Double post-nacy, FTW
Be sure to have read the rules before you come!
Standard Rules

(For those of you who didn't know, the orange text signifies a link, and to the rules at that. Wink)
Is someone going to have videos of this tournament, or footage of any sort of the Beyblades?
Assuming that I don't play *sniffle*, I'll try to take some video. But don't expect the video to be on YouTube anytime soon, though. xD
I might not be able to make it because my mom babysits and if I don't turn out neither will the owner of Dairy Queen. (the baby's mother works there)
Would you be able to possibly catch a ride with pryan?
too bad i had to miss out on the tournament fun T.T
Winners:

1st Place: ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) (MF-H Duo Nemesis TH170/E230SD/D/CS, MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145R²F, MF-H VariAres R145R²F)
2nd Place: Cool Blader (MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS, MF-H Flash Escolpio ___R²F)
3rd Place: (✿◠‿◠) (MF-L Meteo L-Drago CH120WD)

Thanks to all the parents out there that took their kids out to the tournament today (especially Cool Blader Sr., ha ha); without you guys, these events couldn't happen. Smile And, I hope to maybe see most, if not all, of you next Sunday if we can get a BeyDays event going!

I'd also like to thank Jeff Sturgeon for writing a story on our event in today's paper!

I'll type up and send off the results and fees on Wednesday since I have SOL's on Tuesday. Wink

(May. 20, 2012  3:13 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Is someone going to have videos of this tournament, or footage of any sort of the Beyblades?

LOL, in the finals, I realized that I hadn't taken any video at all. xD
This tournament has now been processed, and all Faces and Credits have been awarded. Congratulations all!