Roan's Collection is Up for Grabs @ AN/BWR 09!

Oh so thats how it will be okay...........be warned!........Joyful_3
I want dat WolborgMS.
Interested in

ShiningGodMS
BloodyDevilMS
DrigerMS
DragoonMF
DarkLeopardMS
and HMS Grip
I just might buy that Wolborg 4 if I can get a paypal some time soon. Can you please put some pics of it?
PM me thanks

I am Instrested in

Dragoon MS
Dragoon MSUV
Wolborg MS
Slash Riger MS
Advance Striker
Tornado Balance Type-S stadium
and HMS grip
It's amazing how many people didn't read the opening post and assumed Roan was selling online.

If you want to buy it online, you have to wait until after BWR is over and then you can buy whatever is leftover (which most likely won't be much) online through paypal or whatever.
(May. 12, 2009  11:15 AM)Ronald Wrote: PM me thanks

(May. 12, 2009  1:40 AM)Aqua Wrote: The way it usually works is that the buyer PMs the seller.

Plus read what Commie said. He is not selling online right now.
I'm interested in... Dranzer GT, Metal Driger, and Wolborg IV
Interested in bidding for:
SGMS
BDMS
DGMSUV
Wish I was going to BWR oh well :{

Cant wait till see what blades he has left after the tourney!
(May. 13, 2009  1:59 AM)Lance Perfora Wrote: Cant wait till see what blades he has left after the tourney!

Probably not much.
Yeah I'm willing to bet that most if not all of the HMS blades will be gone. lol

I'm really sorry for the people who won't be there, this is just the most convenient way for me to sell them.
Good news guys! I found my HMS Grip.

Updated my OP with pictures of it.
(May. 11, 2009  10:50 PM)Roan Wrote: Next, my HMS Customize Grip (click for larger view): WHICH I WILL TOTALLY SELL TO KHEL IF HE GOES TO BWR!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHSupaburn
^ LOL

Then I guess you better get your carp to BWR! Serious
Would you be will to take a trade for any of these? I have some...erm...very odd things around my house as well as MFB (Not sure if you still collect). If you'd like some examples, I'll be more than happy to list some.
Not really interested in trading. I don't play the game anymore, which is why I'm selling all of these in the first place. I need the money pretty badly, trying to save up for a Macbook. lol
(May. 18, 2009  4:51 PM)Roan Wrote: Not really interested in trading. I don't play the game anymore, which is why I'm selling all of these in the first place. I need the money pretty badly, trying to save up for a Macbook. lol
damn, I was going to offer a PC. Speechless Are you going to enter the tournament at least? :o
(May. 18, 2009  4:57 PM)Deikailo Wrote: damn, I was going to offer a PC. Speechless Are you going to enter the tournament at least? :o

Probably not, but I'll be there for the whole thing.

Now if you had said you'd offer me an older Mac for stuff, I'd have been all over that. lmao
(May. 18, 2009  5:23 PM)Roan Wrote: Probably not, but I'll be there for the whole thing.

Now if you had said you'd offer me an older Mac for stuff, I'd have been all over that. lmao
rofl I'll look into this.

Oh, okay. I saw you on the attendee list. I assumed that meant you'd enter, and I thought it was odd that you'd be competing when you generally show more interest in the General Discusson than the Beyblade forums.
man that dranzer gt looks nice and dranzer g as well Smile
how much for the Dragoon MSUV? and are you selling at the spinoff (mcm london expo)?
(May. 18, 2009  7:21 PM)DiEnd Wrote: how much for the Dragoon MSUV? and are you selling at the spinoff (mcm london expo)?

No, I'm not selling at Spinoff, just at BWR.

Please people, read the OP. I made it plain and simple for everyone.
Roan, you are going to have a field day selling these. Other than the grip (which I must have lmao) there are so many things I am eying. Decisions, Decisions.
(May. 22, 2009  6:35 AM)Khel Wrote: Roan, you are going to have a field day selling these. Other than the grip (which I must have lmao) there are so many things I am eying. Decisions, Decisions.

Yeah He's got a good collection. Not too big, not too small. Alot of useful parts, too.