Tournament Results
VFW Post #1302 - Wilson-Gugelman
300 Belgrove Drive
12:00pm on 03/25/2023
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
P3C1

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with only one being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BEYBLADE PREMIER PRESENTS:

ROAD TO BWC: NEW JERSEY REGIONALS

Hosted by Mr. Memes

Saturday, March 25th, 2023 in NEW JERSEY

Format: Burst Standard

ABOUT BEYBLADE WORLD CUP REGIONALS

Beyblade Premier’s BWC Regionals Tournament is just around the corner and it’s going to be HYPE! Regional tournaments bring the best bladers from all over their respective state to one big battle to crown a Beyblade champion who’ll earn a ticket pass into the Beyblade World Cup (BWC).

As the poster child of your state, we’ll print custom banners of you at the World Cup (with your permission of course) and you’ll get to battle in the opening exhibition match of BWC. This is the real deal, so start training and make sure to assemble your best combos!
We guarantee that you will leave with the new friends and an amazing memories.
[Image: 7IbP8BMaOSYyd9n2O6smmFNeTecH06TehBLMffQx...BGz4SPUpT4]

CONFIRMED REGIONALS WITH RESPECTIVE ORGANIZERS

[Image: 92SgZ-7t8MDIhhNsZmZAqgUA7Ir_TZMKtCAKulzG...d9y0fOTmpQ]
To Learn More About Beyblade World Cup, click here.
To Learn More About Other Statewide Regionals, click here.
To Learn More About Beyblade
Premier, click here.

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 28 PLAYERS

Participant Cap

While everyone will be welcome to spectate and participate in free play, there will be a participant cap of 28 Players.
How to Join this Tournament?
Regionals are open to EVERYONE! Simply click the "Join Tournament" button above to secure your spot. We only ask that you join this tournament if you are 200% sure you are attending and will stay for the entire event. Otherwise, please do not join and respect the space of others who would like to attend.

Please note that due to the importance and size of the event, last minute registrations will not be accepted and parts will not be lended out by me. Also make sure to read the Burst Standard rulebook before coming to the tournament to ensure that your equipment is legal for tournament play.

All participants in the tournament must be registered at 11:00 am with check-ins ending at 11:30 am.  The tournament will commence at 12:00pm

TOURNAMENT DETAILS

Format: P3C1 for 1st Stage (Burst Standard)
Age Bracket: There are no age limitations in WBO Tournaments.
Location: VFW Post #1302 - Wilson-Gugelman 300 Belgrove Drive Kearny, NJ

We have prepared a full day of excitement for attendance and players.
[Image: bOrHMjiVWFQ0slVIzsSBG-xUD335hV2SEA_cG_Qg...kQEDffHCXM]
** CardsPlug Cards will be customized and sent after event is concluded. We will need pictures of the blader.

3rd place prize: B-33 Burst Standard Stadium.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

RULES & RESOURCES: Please follow all WBO Rules and please be respectful to the venue.

- Burst Format Rulebook
- Event Photography Policy
- Account Registration Guide

MUST READ: COVID-19 Requirements in Effect
Due to COVID-19, all tournament participants and attendees are required to abide by the requirements outlined and linked in full detail below. If you do not, you may be asked to leave the tournament area. Thank you for your understanding and stay safe!
WBO COVID Guidelines: Please click here.
1. Feeling unwell? Stay at home.
2. Wearing a mask or face covering is optional.
3. Do not lend or play with others equipment.
4. During Beyblade inspection, disassemble Beyblades for judges. 5. Only bladers registered before the tournament day may participate.
. Eliminated from the tournament? Enjoy other activities around the venue.

Need-to-Know Information
1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page
Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.
2. Arrive On Time
You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.
3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings
We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!
4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours
This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!
5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called
Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!
6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions
All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.
7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian
If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.
8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited
Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.
9. Terms of Service
All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Im a teen in Hillsborough, if that helps lol
Also want to make it clear the check-in time will end at 11:30 am for the tournament since I would really like to start the tournament at 12 pm.
As NJ Regionals are nearing, I would like to remind everyone who is registered several important things about the BWC NJ Regionals. This is one of the most important tournaments being hosted this year, so the room for flexibility on my part is a bit limited. So everyone please make sure that you have all the legal equipment and Beyblades needed for Burst Standard format with a deck of 3 beys with no repeating parts. Please make sure your stuff is either TT or Hasbro in which no knockoffs or fakes are allowed to be used. Please don't mix TT layers with Hasbro drivers and Hasbro Layers with TT drivers. Please don't expect other people to allow you to borrow parts for the regional if you only have fakes/knock-offs.

I am also gonna be strict with who arrives before or after check-in, if you are gonna be more than 30 minutes late for the regional whether it be weather or traffic, you will have to be dropped from the tournament to ensure that the tournament will happen by schedule due to a large number of participants. If you know you are gonna be late to the event after 12pm or not be able to attend, please message me by 9 AM through PMs or contact WBO staff to pass the message to me in which depending on how late you are, I will hold off your match if possible, but it's not guaranteed.

If you are unsure if you have fake or knock-off beyblades, please contact WBO staff or me so you can avoid coming to the regional and not being able to play.

I will also remind everyone who is registered and will be participating in the event that the 1st place and 2nd place prizes are non-negotiable nor can they be transferred to another person in the event if you cannot attend the BWC in Orlando, Florida on June 23-25th. I understand this may be a bit frustrating, but the point of the regional tournament is to find out the best of the best from NJ and hopefully have them represent us in Florida if they are able to attend. I can't stress the importance of this regional so please make sure you have come prepared to be able to stay for the whole event. If you know you have to leave by a certain time, please know that any matches that you haven't played in either first stage or final stage will be counted as losses for your Beyrank. I am aware this seems very unfair, but these are the WBO rules and they must be followed at our own expense.
I have a question, what format tournament is this? Is it Swiss?
(Mar. 14, 2023  11:18 PM)Spinning Lego Wrote: I have a question, what format tournament is this? Is it Swiss?

It is Swiss format.
Unfortunately I will not be able to attend. I'm just posting this so someone can see that a spot is open for them to take. Mr. Memes has been doing a great job with the New Jersey community so far so I hope someone else takes the place to have some fun out there. Good luck everyone, and enjoy!
(Mar. 10, 2023  2:38 AM)Spinning Lego Wrote: Nope. I'm just a teen from CT Smile

Hello . 

We are also from CT. Have you  attended a tournament before ? I welcome any information you have .
Hey, nope I unfortunately haven't. It's hard to find one around here.
This event is gonna be poggers
As there is almost one week left before the NJ BWC Regionals, I am gonna post one final announcement for all of the players and parents coming to the regional. Please only come if you are able to stay for the majority of the event. I am aware there are a lot of participants traveling from outside of NJ so I am going to have to be strict with the check-in process so if you arrive more than 30 minutes after check-in ends at 11:30 am, you will be dropped from the tournament so it can be run on schedule. Please plan your travels ahead of time, but if you can't make it before 11:30am preferably, please let me or the WBO staff know by contacting us through the website.

I will also like to remind everyone for the final time to make sure you have a deck of 3 beys with no repeating parts and that they are either officially TT or Hasbro. Please don't mix TT layers with Hasbro drivers and vice versa. If you don't have enough parts for pick 3, choose 1, I will highly suggest you make sure to get them before the tournament as I cannot guarantee other players will lend out parts and made it clear that I won't be lending out parts to any players due to a large number of participants in regionals.

For people that aren't registered for the event, PLEASE DON'T COME if you are expecting to be accepted at registration last minute due to people not coming. I already had to deal with this at the previous tournament I hosted in which accepting a player last minute forced me to do a bracket reset which pushed the tournament to last later than usual. The recommendation of being able to come and to stay for the whole event is due to the same player having to leave the tournament without my knowledge which made processing the matches take longer than usual. I cannot highly stress this enough, but this is one of the most important tournaments in NJ and I would prefer the experience for everyone including myself to be positive.

For all parents and players that will be attending the tournament, please make sure you or your child have legal WBO equipment for the tournament and if you aren't sure that it's legal for tournament play, please check the WBO Burst Rule Guide on how to spot if you have fake or knockoff beyblades. Please feel free to contact me or WBO staff with any questions you have about the tournament. Most importantly, if you know you are gonna be 30 minutes or later after check-in ends at 11:30 am, you will have to be dropped from the tournament or contact me or WBO staff on the day of the tournament regarding travel delays or if you won't be able to attend the tournament in which you will be removed from the player's list.

I hope to see a lot of great players here and hopefully have fun at the tournament.
Unfortunately, I'm not in the tournament but I am looking forward to coming and meeting you all and battling some other bladers in free play this weekend.
See you all soon!
@Mr. Memes

Mr. Memes

bladekid Sniper megaheroj7 MrBlade RandomBlader64 LegendV3 Bladerdoc Kingy GSD Armor GodFafnir FlameLeone2300 Mr.EXE VynRuki AngelSuperBlade Yash A Luka03 BeyBoy227 BeyTagzTeaming voidzilla69 Jedi Legend Scythe224 Lux-KR A-chillies djwhitetiger Spinning Lego dajus Bluezee

Hello everyone, I would like to make an important announcement regarding the tournament. Due to the upcoming cross-country storm in which it will be expected to rain all day on March 25th in NJ, the venue of the tournament will be moved to a VFW Hall located at 300 Belgrove Drive Kearny, NJ. I was able to get an indoor venue last minute to account for the weather concerns brought to me by the other participants coming to the tournament two weeks beforehand.

That being said, I will charge a small entry fee of $5 for the tournament to go into venue fees. I apologize for making these changes last minute, especially regarding the venue fee. It was never originally in my plan to have a venue fee, but given the circumstances of the cross-country storm, I spent the last two weeks before the regionals to find a backup indoor venue which included checking out two game stores such as Side Scrollers in East Rutherford and Final Turn Gaming in Clifton and both the Belleville Public Library and Kearny Public Library. The reason why I didn't go with the game stores is due to the limited capacity in which I would have to lower the participant cap significantly and the public libraries would have required everyone to be at the venue earlier due to their policy of having to run the event during its operating hours only. This was also the only way to keep the tournament from being cancelled.

I will try my hardest to avoid having to make such last-minute changes and will try my best to plan all future venues for my tournaments accordingly.
Just to confirm we will be using the basic beyblade stadium not the Db one?
(Mar. 22, 2023  10:30 PM)djwhitetiger Wrote: Just to confirm we will be using the basic beyblade stadium not the Db one?

We will be using the Burst Standard stadium for the tournament.
My last comment before the tournament. I hope to have good matches and possible trading with all of you! See you there
As there is only one day left before the regionals, let it be known that I will NOT accept any last-minute entrants after 11:30 am when check-in ends. I have gotten messages from people if they could be on standby if someone is unable to attend the regionals last minute, but I will not allow it unless people end up dropping by before 11:30 am. However, PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE TOURNAMENT for the expectation of you being able to take someone else's spot if they drop out last minute. You are free to spectate the tournament, but please do not come just expect a spot to open up for you. The last tournament I hosted forced me to do a bracket reset because I decided to accept someone last minute and it delayed the tournament significantly due to factors out of my control.
Good luck to all who are going! Hope I make top 2!
Challonge link for first stage: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/qkmwl9v3

bladekid Sniper megaheroj7 MrBlade RandomBlader64 LegendV3 Bladerdoc Kingy GSD Armor GodFafnir FlameLeone2300 Mr.EXE VynRuki AngelSuperBlade Yash A Luka03 BeyBoy227 BeyTagzTeaming voidzilla69 Jedi Legend Scythe224 Lux-KR A-chillies djwhitetiger Spinning Lego dajus Bluezee

As a final reminder for parents and bladers attending the event, please make note of the changes that have happened this week. The event will be hosted at VFW Post #1302 at 300 Belgrove Drive, Kearny, NJ 07032 not at Belleville Park in Belleville, NJ due to the rain from the cross-country storm on March 25th. The venue fee only applies to participants in the tournament so parents and spectators don't have to pay it.

Also for spectators, please do not try to enter the event last minute after check-in ends at 11:30am tomorrow. I would prefer to keep everything organized and run on a consistent schedule.

For parents, if you know that your child won't be able to travel to the event due to illness, traffic delays, and other important reasons, please contact me or the WBO staff in which the affected participant will be taken off the participant list. Also, make sure to bring food or drinks with you if you are able to stay for the entire event as participants are not allowed to leave the venue during the tournament and it would force me to put in the affected player's upcoming matches as losses. There is a shopping plaza on Passaic Avenue near the venue with plenty of food options along with a convenience store located on the same block as the venue if anyone needs to get any snacks/drinks.

For players, make sure to have all appropriate equipment for the tournament on you as I will not be lending out parts for everyone that is missing a bey in their deck. While you are allowed to trade or ask other players to borrow parts, please make note that not everyone is guaranteed to lend you something that you need for the tournament.

I hope to see everyone there and that this tournament will be fun for everyone.
I'm on my way to the tournament, good luck to all!
When will the wins and losses be added to our profile? Also did you guys finish?
This event has been processed.