Ripfire and digital control

Why are they banned? TT has something similar that isn’t banned, that does the exact same thing. If you aren’t controlling it, you can just add weight to your Beyblade and it doesn’t do anything but light up. So either unban ripfire and RC or ban TT’s version.
They're banned because they were Hasbro-only innovations which were considered different products outside of burst.

Even though Hybrid and Ignition' are out, the Hasbro Ripfires and RCs are still banned. No one's willing to do the testing required to unban these rare niche Hasbro parts. It's not really a priority for anyone.

Hybrid and Ignition' are banned in Classic, as are the Ripfires and RCs. We COULD consider unbanning the Ripfires and RCs in standard, except at this point they're so terribly outclassed that... why even bother.
(Jan. 13, 2020  4:55 AM)Hey DeceasedCrab Wrote: They're banned because they were Hasbro-only innovations which were considered different products outside of burst.

Even though Hybrid and Ignition' are out, the Hasbro Ripfires and RCs are still banned. No one's willing to do the testing required to unban these rare niche Hasbro parts. It's not really a priority for anyone.

Hybrid and Ignition' are banned in Classic, as are the Ripfires and RCs. We COULD consider unbanning the Ripfires and RCs in standard, except at this point they're so terribly outclassed that... why even bother.
Extra weight. I could use extra weight. And it’s pretty tight on my asteroid
Sure, it would give extra weight to Hasbro layers in Burst Standard. But I assure you, the committee has some fairly ingrained anti-Hasbro bias, and trying to make Hasbro layers viable has never been one of their major priorities. Smile
is there any way to just get them unbanned once and for all

Why not just unban them and call it a day
I said it before and I’ll say it again: bam the TT’s or unban the Hasbro’s
You can stop asking about it, I already explained to you that this is a non-starter. "You want it" is not a sufficient reason.