Ring - Jet

(Mar. 15, 2021  4:35 PM)El Diablo :) Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  10:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Jet should be a welcome addition just like curse not a must have

a example of a must have is something completely OP like brave and world
not just good or average like jet or Hollow

Brave is good, its stamina is ok but its 3 winged, its attack power is mediocre against left spin but good against right spin, i don't think its good for balance and defense combo either, what kind of role does it fill ? I still can't figure that out.
for stationary attack with a driver like Octa but it can be used for mobile attack with like ultimate reboot'
(Mar. 15, 2021  5:05 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:35 PM)El Diablo Wrote: Brave is good, its stamina is ok but its 3 winged, its attack power is mediocre against left spin but good against right spin, i don't think its good for balance and defense combo either, what kind of role does it fill ? I still can't figure that out.

Brave is more of a stationary attacker, but it is decent for mobile attack. It usually gets put one things like Xtend+ or Zone'+Z for the LAD and stationary pattern to either outspin or maybe even act as KO defense. Putting it offensively on Xtreme or something ain't too bad either, but it's second in both of those aspects to Tempest (stationary attacker, although also good for stamina and defense) or Rage (pure mobile attack, also decent for stationary). Brave doesn't see much use because of those two things.

Rage can't be used as a stationary attacker. I tried it with xtend plus and zone'+  and it does not work at all. 1 its pure stamina is not that good because of the design. My rage longinus 3a xtend+ could only spin for less than a minute in a stadium on its own, that's nothing compared to the competitive stamina combos these days. 2 its recoil is too much. It might self KO and it would wear itself  down relatively quick and if it lose too much spin, not even a driver with high LAD like xt+ can save it