Ring - Jet

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] (ジェット, [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jetto[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]) is a [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ring[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] released by [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Takara Tomy[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as part of the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Burst System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as well as the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Superking Layer System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-177 Booster [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] on January 23rd, 2021.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Description[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet is an eight-bladed Defense Type sparking ring with gimmicks, the gimmicks being a free-spinning ring, akin to its predecessor, Tornado Wyvern.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There are some changes, though. The ring only free-spins against right opponents, and against left opponents, it will not free-spin, but steal spin due to the rubber on the layer.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Though the inner ring can still be touched, the inside is quite round and still gives good defense.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The problem with its predecessors, Tornado Wyvern and Wild Wyvern is solved, as most chassis give good teeth unlike Tornado Wyvern, and now the layer is round, unlike Wild Wyvern. [/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The extra plastic used to facilitate the gimmick makes the layer quite thick and heavy.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Overall[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The roundness, freespin gimmick, thickness, moderate weight, spin-steal, and 8 bladed design makes it an amazing part for defense, better than even rings like Curse.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As such, it is a must have for competitive bladers.[/font]
Could be edited to make it better(its good ig for now though). Although idk how I feel about it being a must have.
This is pretty under-developed imo. Doesn't mention how the mechanism works (and that it can in fact spin in its non free-spinning direction) or the potential for awakening that mechanism. Doesn't talk at all about how it fares in various matchups (same spin stamina, opposite spin stamina, same spin attack etc.) It also certainly not a must have at this stage. It appears to be outclassed in every matchup by an existing ring. That's not to say it won't see any competitive play but calling it a "must have" is incredibly premature especially considering the description makes no effort to compare its performance to existing top tier rings.
I highly doubt Jet is a must have.
Jet should be a welcome addition just like curse not a must have

a example of a must have is something completely OP like brave and world
not just good or average like jet or Hollow
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:09 PM)Kaden_Hoot Wrote: [font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] (ジェット, [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jetto[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]) is a [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ring[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] released by [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Takara Tomy[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as part of the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Burst System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as well as the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Superking Layer System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-177 Booster [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] on January 23rd, 2021.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet is an eight-bladed Defense Type sparking ring with two gimmicks, the first being a free-spinning ring, akin to its predecessor, Tornado Wyvern.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]However, the ring only free-spins against right opponents, and against left opponents, it will not free-spin, but stay stationary and even spin equalize. This ring works exactly like Wizard Fafnir’s disc, Rachet, in the sense that there is a sort of one-way gear on the inside. The only difference in the mechanism is the way in which the gear rotates. There is also rubber on the sides of the free spin ring to help with spin equalization.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Though the inner ring can still be touched, the inside is round and gives decent defense.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The problem with its predecessors, Tornado Wyvern and Wild Wyvern is solved, as most chassis give good teeth unlike Tornado Wyvern, and now the layer is round, unlike Wild Wyvern. Unfortunately, the ring is quite thin, and severely hinders defensive capabilities.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The gimmick, moderate weight, and 8 bladed design makes it an decent part for right spin spin equalization, but rings such as World and Brave severely outclass it.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As such, the Jet ring is a welcome addition for competitive bladers.[/font]
(Feb. 11, 2021  10:12 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:09 PM)Kaden_Hoot Wrote: [font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] (ジェット, [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jetto[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]) is a [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Ring[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] released by [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Takara Tomy[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as part of the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Burst System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] as well as the [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Superking Layer System[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]. It debuted in Japan with the release of the B-177 Booster [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet Wyvern Around Just 1D[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] on January 23rd, 2021.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet is an eight-bladed Defense Type sparking ring with two gimmicks, the first being a free-spinning ring, akin to its predecessor, Tornado Wyvern.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]However, the ring only free-spins against right opponents, and against left opponents, it will not free-spin, but stay stationary and even spin equalize. This ring works exactly like Wizard Fafnir’s disc, Rachet, in the sense that there is a sort of one-way gear on the inside. The only difference in the mechanism is the way in which the gear rotates. There is also rubber on the sides of the free spin ring to help with spin equalization.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Though the inner ring can still be touched, the inside is round and gives decent defense.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The problem with its predecessors, Tornado Wyvern and Wild Wyvern is solved, as most chassis give good teeth unlike Tornado Wyvern, and now the layer is round, unlike Wild Wyvern. Unfortunately, the ring is quite thin, and severely hinders defensive capabilities.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The gimmick, moderate weight, and 8 bladed design makes it an decent part for right spin spin equalization, but rings such as World and Brave severely outclass it.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As such, the Jet ring is a welcome addition for competitive bladers.[/font]
This is really good!
my guess on how it works would be small slopes that go to the left and end abruptly to start another one and the ring having small bumps that catch onto the ends of the small slopes, making it free spin one way.

Edit: I took a better look and it actually works like that!

(Feb. 11, 2021  9:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I highly doubt Jet is a must have.

From my limited testing I found it's really good, also look at leftbursts video, when he gave it a good combo it did really good, it even beat brave and only lost to rage, so it could have a really good use in competitive use.
I don’t know why but I love the idea of it stalling if it’s against a left spinning bey...
(Feb. 12, 2021  12:33 AM)WorldKai Wrote: I don’t know why but I love the idea of it stalling if it’s against a left spinning bey...

Yeah! if it was paired with like maybe 1d/1s wheel or 1d/1s around with atomic it could maybe even defeat rage in spinsteal/life-after-death! add the luciferII chip and it can be really competitive!
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:19 AM)Kaden_Hoot Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  12:33 AM)WorldKai Wrote: I don’t know why but I love the idea of it stalling if it’s against a left spinning bey...

Yeah! if it was paired with like maybe 1d/1s wheel or 1d/1s around with atomic it could maybe even defeat rage in spinsteal/life-after-death! add the luciferII chip and it can be really competitive!

not rage. maybe a brave attack combo, but not rage. Rage is legitimately a counter to tornado stalling
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:21 AM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:19 AM)Kaden_Hoot Wrote: Yeah! if it was paired with like maybe 1d/1s wheel or 1d/1s around with atomic it could maybe even defeat rage in spinsteal/life-after-death! add the luciferII chip and it can be really competitive!

not rage. maybe a brave attack combo, but not rage. Rage is legitimately a counter to tornado stalling

I definitely know that but maybe jet could win through spin steal if you can one up destroy'
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:23 AM)Kaden_Hoot Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:21 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: not rage. maybe a brave attack combo, but not rage. Rage is legitimately a counter to tornado stalling

I definitely know that but maybe jet could win through spin steal if you can one up destroy'

Destroy(‘) beats Atomic in opposite spin, Zone’+Z or Xtend+ on Jet doesn’t sound too bad though.
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:23 AM)Kaden_Hoot Wrote: I definitely know that but maybe jet could win through spin steal if you can one up destroy'

Destroy(‘) beats Atomic in opposite spin, Zone’+Z or Xtend+ on Jet doesn’t sound too bad though.

Sure! I'm thinking Jet Lucifer II 1S Wheel or 1D Wheel with Xtend+
I have Jet Spriggan 1D Wheel Xtend+, and I could try that, also could try it but with Zone (don't have zone' z sadly)

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Jet is an eight-bladed Defense Type sparking ring with gimmicks, the gimmicks being a free-spinning ring, akin to its predecessor, Tornado Wyvern.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]There are some changes, though. The ring only free-spins against right opponents, and against left opponents, it will not free-spin, but steal spin due to the rubber on the layer.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Though the inner ring can still be touched, the inside is quite round and still gives good defense.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The problem with its predecessors, Tornado Wyvern and Wild Wyvern is solved, as most chassis give good teeth unlike Tornado Wyvern, and now the layer is round, unlike Wild Wyvern. [/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The extra plastic used to facilitate the gimmick makes the layer quite thick and heavy.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The roundness, freespin gimmick, thickness, moderate weight, spin-steal, and 8 bladed design makes it an amazing part for defense, better than even rings like Curse.[/font]
[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As such, it is a must have for competitive bladers.[/font]
Ok, can upload to the beyblade wiki.
(Feb. 11, 2021  9:56 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I highly doubt Jet is a must have.

yes, I doubt too, for left spin it is really weak due t recoil
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:28 AM)Dasmind Wrote:

Ok, can upload to the beyblade wiki.

Not yet, since we're not 100% sure all of the information is accurate and none of the ones responsible for wiki editing gave their approval.
In my recent testing, I found out that Jet Ring was able to destabilize World Ring in left when both using Morbius & Zone'+Z
I just tested Jet Spriggan 2b atomic and it won against Zwei Fafnir Blitz Destroy Goku, and ill try it with Zwei Fafnir Blitz Xceed Goku.
Edit: it also won
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:26 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:23 AM)Kaden_Hoot Wrote: I definitely know that but maybe jet could win through spin steal if you can one up destroy'

I mean at that point, might as well just use tempest lol.
From my personal testing I think that jet is very strong. I do feel that treating it like a defense is ok but not it's best use. I find that building it's for aggression is the way to go. Due to its free spinning ring it is capable of delivering heavy hits to other beys without too much risk of recoil. Using it this way will cost you a bit of stamina, but you wouldn't use this for a long battle. It's best against heavy hitters that would otherwise burst you or knock you out. From my observation it seems that jet will drain opponent with high stamina with constant contact. It will shake off just about anything. It suffers against true stamina types.

My current combo I'm rockin'
Jet
Lucifer I (lucifer 2 Looks better but it's unbalanced)
2B
Destroy'
It sounds ridiculous but it really gets the job done. With this combo I've been able to disrupt almost all my other combos.
My jet wyvern will come tomorrow
(Feb. 21, 2021  9:17 PM)Tyrushi Wrote: From my personal testing I think that jet is very strong.  I do feel that treating it like a defense is ok but not it's best use.  I find that building it's for aggression is the way to go.  Due to its free spinning ring it is capable of delivering heavy hits to other beys without too much risk of recoil.  Using it this way will cost you a bit of stamina, but you wouldn't use this for a long battle.  It's best against heavy hitters that would otherwise burst you or knock you out.  From my observation it seems that jet will drain opponent with high stamina with constant contact.  It will shake off just about anything.  It suffers against true stamina types.  

Jet
2B
Destroy'
It sounds ridiculous but it really gets the job done.  With this combo I've been able to disrupt almost all my other combos.

I believe that’d be classified as anti-attack.
(Feb. 21, 2021  11:53 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  9:17 PM)Tyrushi Wrote: From my personal testing I think that jet is very strong.  I do feel that treating it like a defense is ok but not it's best use.  I find that building it's for aggression is the way to go.  Due to its free spinning ring it is capable of delivering heavy hits to other beys without too much risk of recoil.  Using it this way will cost you a bit of stamina, but you wouldn't use this for a long battle.  It's best against heavy hitters that would otherwise burst you or knock you out.  From my observation it seems that jet will drain opponent with high stamina with constant contact.  It will shake off just about anything.  It suffers against true stamina types.  

Jet
2B
Destroy'
It sounds ridiculous but it really gets the job done.  With this combo I've been able to disrupt almost all my other combos.

I believe that’d be classified as anti-attack.

If that is a subclass then it describes what I'm referring to perfectly.  Why make defense when you can counter every attack.  It makes for more exciting battles.
(Feb. 11, 2021  10:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Jet should be a welcome addition just like curse not a must have

Brave is good, its stamina is ok but its 3 winged, its attack power is mediocre against left spin but good against right spin, i don't think its good for balance and defense combo either, what kind of role does it fill ? I still can't figure that out.
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:35 PM)El Diablo :) Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2021  10:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Jet should be a welcome addition just like curse not a must have

Brave is good, its stamina is ok but its 3 winged, its attack power is mediocre against left spin but good against right spin, i don't think its good for balance and defense combo either, what kind of role does it fill ? I still can't figure that out.

Brave is more of a stationary attacker, but it is decent for mobile attack. It usually gets put one things like Xtend+ or Zone'+Z for the LAD and stationary pattern to either outspin or maybe even act as KO defense. Putting it offensively on Xtreme or something ain't too bad either, but it's second in both of those aspects to Tempest (stationary attacker, although also good for stamina and defense) or Rage (pure mobile attack, also decent for stationary). Brave doesn't see much use because of those two things.