RinAK212's Avatar and Signature Shop (NO REQUESTS)

DO NOT QUIT BeybladeStation! I sent u a PM about an avatar a couple minutes ago btw so theres 1 customer!!!!!!!!!
Never give up hope, hope, hope! Never give up hope! I'll see your shop.
(Feb. 12, 2011  8:40 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Have you made the sig and logo for my friend yet

I'm looking for a good picture of Flame Byxis Unhappy
sorry but i was wondering when do u think my sig will be ready?
(Feb. 12, 2011  10:30 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote: sorry but i was wondering when do u think my sig will be ready?

In like three or two days, sorry, I have like three more before you Unhappy
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:28 PM)RinAK212 Wrote: Don't quit! You just need hope Grin

BTW, the Perseus Logo is from http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...40&bih=785 Heavy editing was involved to make it look like the way it did.

OMG im so sry if it took that long for it to make sry for bothering you while working...
hello

could u make me a sig that has hell kerbecs grvaity perseus and burn ohoenix with damien ceaser(guy who has gravity poereseus) Gengas dad as phoenix(make shure it says MEECH) thank you and if you could make an avater i woukd be more happier but just a sig is fine thx inadvance

(EDIT: if this is to hard or complicated just mke one with damien and hell kerbecs saying MEECH on it)
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:21 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: ok cool, you will post it here right??

also could you make the same sig for my friend but can you do Flame byxis and the guy who has it.. same effects. and do the same blur effects, do a cool blue background and make to font colour dark and light blue, also and avatar to match it

Here! [Image: 21bjhz.png] and [Image: 29on5w7.png]
Hope they like it! Grin
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:05 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: Can I have an avatar that has this:
Picture:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt8Fr8jIbPLX4vmbYtzl5DtVELpiNSG2mbeVRN8aOo0EeM0gRw_g
Words: Eclipse 162 at bottom, and WBO at top.
And a faint blue blur. FAINT
So, it looks like this: WBO
PICTURE
ECLIPSE 162
Please and thank you!

Hope you like it Grin [Image: jhq78z.png]
hey can i get a sig with tsubasa battling ryuga that says Earth Eagle 2813.backgroud surprise me thanks
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:00 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Picture-Gingka Hagane And Galaxy Pegasis
Words-DragoonRoks
Logos-
Could Make it Similar To TheFusionRuler on how it looks. but gingka like how he is from the anime.
Thanks In Advance, Could You also PM the link .

Here you go! Hope you like it Grin [Image: 24zjexw.png]
can you get me a rayuga sighnature holding meteo l-drago and it says evilblader
To: Everyone else who wants a sig

You guys are going to have to wait a while, soo...
ok when your done with it can you message it to me
Thanks For Making The Sig I Wanted Totally Reccmonded Signature and Avatar Shop Smile
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:47 PM)MEECH Wrote: hello

could u make me a sig that has hell kerbecs grvaity perseus and burn ohoenix with damien ceaser(guy who has gravity poereseus) Gengas dad as phoenix thank you and if you could make an avater i woukd be more happier but just a sig is fine thx inadvance

Rin heres a sig for you to make hes been waiting ages
(Feb. 16, 2011  8:34 AM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2011  8:47 PM)MEECH Wrote: hello

could u make me a sig that has hell kerbecs grvaity perseus and burn ohoenix with damien ceaser(guy who has gravity poereseus) Gengas dad as phoenix thank you and if you could make an avater i woukd be more happier but just a sig is fine thx inadvance

Rin heres a sig for you to make hes been waiting ages

Sorry, I'll have to get to him tommorow, I have a lot of homework today
thank you anyway Smile
hey can i have signature that has sora on the left and cyber on the right,and in the middle is my username,and pls. make an avatar that goes with it
Sup, i guess making Sig's a tough job huh? I pretty much broke my hands off when i opened my shop (at another Forum). =(

Anyways, so, i have a request for you.

Pictures - Ryuga, Meteo L-Drago (Beyblade) and Meteo (The dragon creature in my sig).
Fonts - Decide one for me please ( My Name in Red) (Also, put Meteo L-Drago name somewhere)
Background - Black
Additional - i prefer white outline for Ryuga, also can you please put Meteo's body beside ryuga and the head is sticking out of the signature? (If you don't know how to do then nvm)

I guess my signature request is tuff
Can I have a sig for CoD Black Ops??? If so here it is:
Picture- Awesome screenshot from Black Ops
Name-TMG Devastator
Logo-MFE

Also can u make it with like some explosion scene or something like epic? Sooty if it's alot. Thanks.
when will you have mine done?
(Feb. 21, 2011  10:31 PM)leone=best Wrote: when will you have mine done?

You are next on the list, but once I finish my break home work I will start.

DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE REQUESTS FOR NOW! I JUST TOOK A LITTLE BREAK, I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT EVERYONE WAITING!
Have you made the sigs for anyone yet, because its been almost a week and i want to see you artwork. sorry if im rushing you
could you make me a sig with ryuga using his dark move PLZ?!