RinAK212's Avatar and Signature Shop (NO REQUESTS)

(Feb. 11, 2011  9:21 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: ok cool, you will post it here right??

also could you make the same sig for my friend but can you do Flame byxis and the guy who has it.. same effects. and do the same blur effects, do a cool blue background and make to font colour dark and light blue, also and avatar to match it

What do you want it to say?
Can I have an avatar that has this:
Picture:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt8Fr8jIbPLX4vmbYtzl5DtVELpiNSG2mbeVRN8aOo0EeM0gRw_g
Words: Eclipse 162 at bottom, and WBO at top.
And a faint blue blur. FAINT
So, it looks like this: WBO
PICTURE
ECLIPSE 162
Please and thank you!
(Feb. 11, 2011  7:33 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: Yeah thanks guys and RinAK212, have you match my avatar/logo yet to match my sig?

Here it is! [Image: 2vm9b8y.png] Hope you like it Grin
Picture-Gingka Hagane And Galaxy Pegasis
Words-DragoonRoks
Logos-
Could Make it Similar To TheFusionRuler on how it looks. but gingka like how he is from the anime.
Thanks In Advance, Could You also PM the link .
(Feb. 11, 2011  1:46 AM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: Wow, these signatures are really good! I'd like one also, I'd like it to have Falkner's face(from pokemon HG/SS) on the left, Mercury Anubis on the right, the words NightWolf7919 in the center and I would like the background to be a hazy blue color

Here it is! Hope you like it! Grin [Image: 2vwsjz7.png]
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:00 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Picture-Gingka Hagane And Galaxy Pegasis
Words-DragoonRoks
Logos-
Could Make it Similar To TheFusionRuler on how it looks. but gingka like how he is from the anime.
Thanks In Advance, Could You also PM the link .

It'll be done either tommorow or Monday ^^;
if u could do it tommorw i would be appericate but monday is fine as well.
picture:rock leone in the middle(my avator rock leone),with kuyoyo overlapping rock leone and rock leo is the best in the bottom right corner.
(Feb. 11, 2011  2:48 AM)BeyBladersFan Wrote: I love your sigs, can you make me another one??
Ok this time can you choose the backround and picture. But i want my writing to say" BeyBladersFan" and i also want gingka and galaxy pegasis ( any pic would be fine)
You can do any thing you want with the sig because i know its going to end up awesome!!

Here you go, hope you like it! Grin [Image: 2bxt2u.png]
Omg gosh this one rocks
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:51 AM)BeyBladersFan Wrote: Omg gosh this one rocks

Thanks, you know how to put it on?
yeah i just learned like yesterday
Hey dude! Where did u find the galaxy pegasis image in this sig:

[Image: 2bxt2u.png]
(Feb. 12, 2011  2:55 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Hey dude! Where did u find the galaxy pegasis image in this sig:

[Image: 2bxt2u.png]

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...40&bih=785
You have to take out the white though
sorry to bother you, but have you finished mine? Just wondering.
(Feb. 11, 2011  11:07 PM)RinAK212 Wrote:
(Feb. 11, 2011  9:21 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote: ok cool, you will post it here right??

also could you make the same sig for my friend but can you do Flame byxis and the guy who has it.. same effects. and do the same blur effects, do a cool blue background and make to font colour dark and light blue, also and avatar to match it

What do you want it to say?

MUB, thats what i want it to say and the colour of the font dark blue and light blue
Hey! I've seen your sigs that you make and they are awesome! Can you make me one. Can it have Big Bang Pegasis and Ginga on it in a blue background? Can it also say Furious in silver words? Thanks!

P.S. Can you also make me an avatar similar to my sig? Can you make them both look cool.
(Feb. 12, 2011  3:44 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: sorry to bother you, but have you finished mine? Just wondering.

No, I'm starting it today.
Um im sry to bother you and your are probaby annoyed by these questions but i gotta say it... Is my sig done yet? im so sry i dont mean to bother you but your sigs and avatars just... just... LOOK SO AWESOME! and mine looks like purple poop.
We need to be just patient for a couple more days and he's done. Can't wait.
(Feb. 11, 2011  3:31 AM)Berserk Wrote: Your sigs are awesome but could you make me a sig thats 500x120 pixels and the description is:
1. make the logo for gravity perseus (what is on the bolt) large and to the left side. If thats not possible you can use the full beyblade.
2. on the lower right side please put the name Berserk in a sharp looking font preferably grey but also transparent.
3. Please make the logo and the name overlap in a way but still filling the entire 500x120 space.
4. please make the color scheme the same colors as the gravity perseus beyblade preferably using the purplish color (on the bolt) as the background.
5. could you also give the background a look as it has been slashed (preferably wide) by a three clawed beast and the color of the slash a darker purple than the background.
6. and if you could give all of this sort of a misty shadowy look that would be nice.

Sorry if im asking for too much and if you feel it is alot or will take up too much space in sorry, you can cut down on my suggestions (i am fine with anything close to my suggestions as long as it looks better than my horribly made signature). Thank you in advance and hope your business goes well Smile

Here you go! Hope you like it Grin [Image: ziszh4.png]
(Feb. 12, 2011  12:05 AM)eclipse162 Wrote: Can I have an avatar that has this:
Picture:http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt8Fr8jIbPLX4vmbYtzl5DtVELpiNSG2mbeVRN8aOo0EeM0gRw_g
Words: Eclipse 162 at bottom, and WBO at top.
And a faint blue blur. FAINT
So, it looks like this: WBO
PICTURE
ECLIPSE 162
Please and thank you!

The link for the picture is broken Unhappy
Here it is. If it's still broken, PM me.
http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn60/...ackAce.jpg
wwwwhoa! that is awesome thx rinAK...!
hey can u make me one with gravity pereus' face bolt logo with the constellation perseus in the backround and the words TheBeydude5 in the corner?
I think I should just quit this. I even got my Thread at the top. But still no customers. I have so many new ideas. But BeyDude5 should of seen my shop. Somehow he was directed to yours. Also I think you should stop the ad for me. No one read it, if i can't get another customer in 5 more days I'll just close the shop. Unhappy
Just where did you find that Perseus logo?
(Feb. 12, 2011  5:17 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I think I should just quit this. I even got my Thread at the top. But still no customers. I have so many new ideas. But BeyDude5 should of seen my shop. Somehow he was directed to yours. Also I think you should stop the ad for me. No one read it, if i can't get another customer in 5 more days I'll just close the shop. Unhappy
Just where did you find that Perseus logo?

Don't quit! You just need hope Grin

BTW, the Perseus Logo is from http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...40&bih=785 Heavy editing was involved to make it look like the way it did.