Right Spin Zombies

I know that most people use right spin, but for those times when you come across someone who really likes left spin what would you use? Would you keep the same Zombie that you use in left an just change to right or have a completely different blade?

I've used this a few times

AR:Tiger Defenser
WD:Ten Wide(I don't have wide survivor...)
SG: Neo Right SG (Double Bearing Version)
SP: Cross Survival
BB: Customize Bearing Base
I believe that you would keep the same blade but do as you said and just switch the SG from left to right.
You might want to change the AR but I'm not sure. bYou should be fine with your zombie if all you do is switch the SG.
Try it out with wing cross AR. Its a good zombie AR it only can be used in right spin though so you dont see it alot. But yeah try it out and let me know how it is
(Aug. 30, 2008  4:17 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: I know that most people use right spin, but for those times when you come across someone who really likes left spin what would you use? Would you keep the same Zombie that you use in left an just change to right or have a completely different blade?

This isn't a zombie. It's a spin stealer. Without Wide Survivor/Wide Defense/ Spark Disk it cannot perform Life after Death.
(Aug. 30, 2008  9:46 PM)Train Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  4:17 PM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: I know that most people use right spin, but for those times when you come across someone who really likes left spin what would you use? Would you keep the same Zombie that you use in left an just change to right or have a completely different blade?

This isn't a zombie. It's a spin stealer. Without Wide Survivor/Wide Defense/ Spark Disk it cannot perform Life after Death.

What about the Magnetic WD?
Erm, magnets and bearings don't mix.
Roller Defense Ring works pretty well in right.
lol, oh, that explains alot.
(Aug. 30, 2008  9:46 PM)Train Wrote:

Ah, I see.
(Aug. 30, 2008  9:51 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Erm, magnets and bearings don't mix.

I can agree there, they really don't XD

Wouldn't a wide defense work for Zombies? If so, I know of somewhere you can buy them, Just need confirmation of whether they're official, otherwise if you can use YJA, buy something like a Driger S (There was a blue one on there last week with a wide defense) if you're interested and wanted to make your combo better.
Wide Defense would work a little better but Wide Survivor or Spark Disk are still the best.
(Sep. 01, 2008  10:51 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wide Defense would work a little better but Wide Survivor or Spark Disk are still the best.

Thought so. Wide survivors are hard to get nowadays, only seen like 3 on YJA in the past 2 months.
A couple weeks ago they had some lot where you could get like 3 Wide Survivors and couple of Wide Defenses for like 3500 yen, but I never placed a bid on it since I didn't need it.
carp I really need to start using YJA.
(Sep. 01, 2008  5:53 PM)G Wrote: A couple weeks ago they had some lot where you could get like 3 Wide Survivors and couple of Wide Defenses for like 3500 yen, but I never placed a bid on it since I didn't need it.

I was going to bid on that, but I'd be damned if I were to pay $35 (About £20) for a couple of weight disks when I could get a Driger S with a wide defense for cheaper tbf.
It's a bit pricey for a few chunks of metal XD

I did see one that went cheaper before that but forgot to bid, Think it only went for a couple of hundred yen too. Was gutted.
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:34 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  5:53 PM)G Wrote: A couple weeks ago they had some lot where you could get like 3 Wide Survivors and couple of Wide Defenses for like 3500 yen, but I never placed a bid on it since I didn't need it.

I was going to bid on that, but I'd be damned if I were to pay $35 (About £20) for a couple of weight disks when I could get a Driger S with a wide defense for cheaper tbf.

As opposed to a few chunks of plastic and one chunk of metal? Wink
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2008  11:34 PM)Gekiryu Wrote:

As opposed to a few chunks of plastic and one chunk of metal? Wink

Hell, why not? XD!!