[Richmond, VA, USA, 4/14/2012] Spring-Break Fallout

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

VA's April tournament is now up!

This event will take place on Saturday, April 14, in Richmond, Virginia, at One Eyed Jacques (Facebook), 3104 West Cary/Broad Street.

Times:
Registration will begin at noon, end at one, and the event will kick off shortly after.

Format:
Full Round Robin

Fees:
Standard WBO fees.

Judges:
Dark Mousy, ©oke, Pruebame, ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

Prizes:
Flash Sagittario 230WD, Gravity Demolition Face-Off set, etc.

Remember to read the rules, everyone:
Standard Rules

Confirmed Attendees:
1. ©oke
2. Bazooka
3. Dark Mousy
4. GirlRayStriker
5. Pruebame
6. myjuto
7. BMX byxis
8. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
9. Poohbear

Possible Attendees:
1. Laseryon
2. Axel Phantom
3. agentbeyblade21
4. pryan
5. Dannysma
6. EPIC PINOY
7. X-Saber
8. bigbangmaster
9. watermelonbey
10. blader9222
11. omegaldragoking
12. Flameos
13. Cool Blader
14. Poison Serpent!
15. danet`s bey
16. briantheblader
17. woodman321
18. dragonswing

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Read the first Post. Full Round Robin. Come on down
(Apr. 08, 2012  2:15 AM)Cool Blader Wrote: What format is it?

If we have enough it will be block round robin. if we have 22 or more we will switch to double elimination.
Hey Angry, How does it look for your father at this time?
Better than worse, that's for sure...
I will have 1 Flash Sagitarrio for sale at the tournament. First come first served to whomever wants it.
If I can still come Ill will gladly still purchase the Flash Saggitario you have for meSmile ( Thats if you still have itConfused )
(Apr. 10, 2012  3:18 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: If I can still come Ill will gladly still purchase the Flash Saggitario you have for meSmile ( Thats if you still have itConfused )

So there is a chance you wont come? No offense but I dont need everyone backing out this close to an event.
Well, things are looking up for me since my dad is now willing to take me out to buy a prize for this event. I guess that means I'm back in the running... Just to compete in the race. Smile
(Apr. 10, 2012  4:20 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Well, things are looking up for me since my dad is now willing to take me out to buy a prize for this event. I guess that means I'm back in the running... Just to compete in the race. Smile

Glad your back in this. We need all the people we can get.
(Apr. 10, 2012  3:26 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  3:18 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: If I can still come Ill will gladly still purchase the Flash Saggitario you have for meSmile ( Thats if you still have itConfused )

So there is a chance you wont come? No offense but I dont need everyone backing out this close to an event.
Its not my fault:\ I really want to come but my dad is like, "If your grades aren't up to par then you cant go to the tournament." I emailed my teacher to see if you could tell me my grade. If I dont find out my grade by friday then hopefully Ill be able to come.

(Apr. 10, 2012  2:44 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Its not my fault:\ I really want to come but my dad is like, "If your grades aren't up to par then you cant go to the tournament." I emailed my teacher to see if you could tell me my grade. If I dont find out my grade by friday then hopefully Ill be able to come.

I really hope you can come. IM just surprised that some of the VA community isnt coming. I know tournaments in Va are low.
It may just be a matter of having more tournaments that everyone can join and spread them around. I guess we'll find out this year. I plan on haveing them regularly like you do in NC.
(Apr. 10, 2012  9:16 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  2:44 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Its not my fault:\ I really want to come but my dad is like, "If your grades aren't up to par then you cant go to the tournament." I emailed my teacher to see if you could tell me my grade. If I dont find out my grade by friday then hopefully Ill be able to come.

I really hope you can come. IM just surprised that some of the VA community isnt coming. I know tournaments in Va are low.
I really hope I can come as well. If I dont make this tournament then you can definitely count me in for the next Virginia tournament to come!Wink

I'm really stoked to see everyone at One Eyed Jacques this Saturday. Let's have a great showing and have a great time. Thanks to everyone for being there. Look forward to battleing.

"Prue"
Will anyone have a Zero-G Attack Stadium or Beys on Saturday? It'd be cool if we could do some free-play/practice-stuff with them.
(Apr. 12, 2012  10:52 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Will anyone have a Zero-G Attack Stadium or Beys on Saturday? It'd be cool if we could do some free-play/practice-stuff with them.

Prues son will have a few Zero G beys. But not sure about a stadium. They will not be legal for this weekends event.
I know that they're not legal (yet), but I was just curious. Smile

Looking forward to this!
(Apr. 12, 2012  11:47 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I know that they're not legal (yet), but I was just curious. Smile

Looking forward to this!

So am I.

Also Im currently looking for HMS/Plastics. Let me know if anyone has nay for trade/sell
Bazooka will have a Samurai Ifraid but just the one. No stadium. I'm holding off until I see how it goes.
In case anyone is wondering. First place prize will be a Takara Tomy Flash Sagittario and there will be 2 other prizes. Actually should the winner want, they will have first pick of prizes.
Good Luck all!
I recently bought the Gravity Demolition Face-Off pack to help out with prizes, so I guess we can add that to the prize pool as well.

EDIT: I should totally come with my Blader Jam 3.0 getup on. XD
24 hours, 53 minutes to go! Joyful_3
(Apr. 13, 2012  4:57 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I recently bought the Gravity Demolition Face-Off pack to help out with prizes, so I guess we can add that to the prize pool as well.

EDIT: I should totally come with my Blader Jam 3.0 getup on. XD

You should totally do it. I might do something like that hah.
YEAH!!

RPG FTW!!!

JK

I'll be sure to tuck in all my "locks" of hair this time. xD (LOL, hitsugiya)
(Apr. 13, 2012  5:22 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: YEAH!!

RPG FTW!!!

JK

I'll be sure to tuck in all my "locks" of hair this time. xD (LOL, hitsugiya)

Ya dont forget that hah.

You should change your name to Angry Larfaleeze.

Also, still looking to trade/buy HMS/Plastics