Revizer Dragoon Sr200 MB (PLEASE MOVE TO ZERO-G CUSTOMIZATIONS)

Unfortunately, tests were conducted in a bb-10 (due to lack of zero-g stadium ownership), but since it was an endurance battle the results should be very similar

equipment:
beylauncher l/r
bb-10 stadium

I call this the anti-Revizer Dragoon BGrin
Tests
Sr200 MB: 17 wins
BGrin: 3 wins

The height of the combo does a very good job of destabilizing b:d, the only times b:d won were when it went aggro and avoided contact for most of the battle (which would be very hard to do in a zero-g stadium)
(May. 22, 2013  12:02 AM)Time Wrote: Unfortunately, tests were conducted in a bb-10 (due to lack of zero-g stadium ownership), but since it was an endurance battle the results should be very similar

equipment:
beylauncher l/r
bb-10 stadium

I call this the anti-Revizer Dragoon BGrin
Tests
Sr200 MB: 17 wins
BGrin: 3 wins

The height of the combo does a very good job of destabilizing b:d, the only times b:d won were when it went aggro and avoided contact for most of the battle (which would be very hard to do in a zero-g stadium)

Hey! I already basically built this! Smile I made Killerken (which usually has more stamina than reviser with dragooon) Dragooon SA165MB. I've taken down reviser dragooon like a hundred billion times with it. Smile
I guess great minds think alike!

EDIT: Oh yah, and Reviser Dragooon BGrin is used in zero-G, so it might be better to test it in a zero-G stadium, since BGrin works MUCH better there... Smile
hey, guys, I appreciate the effort, but isn't this a metal tip (that has more stamina than a plastic one) against a spin equalizer when it has the same spin direction? I mean... A spin equalizer can't use its method to win against any left spin combo
(May. 22, 2013  1:03 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: hey, guys, I appreciate the effort, but isn't this a metal tip (that has more stamina than a plastic one) against a spin equalizer when it has the same spin direction? I mean... A spin equalizer can't use its method to win against any left spin combo

Well, that's the point! :) B:D's spin equalization will not have any effect if it's opponent is spinning the same direction. This combo is meant to cancel out Dragooon's spin-steal ability.

Here is a test (sorry there are only 10, my B:D broke in the middle of testing. :()

Reviser Dragooon SR200MB vs Reviser Dragooon B:D
Beys alternated launching.
SR200MB: 4/10 (All OS)
B :D: 6/10 (All OS)
Reviser Dragooon SR200MB win rate: 40%

I like your idea, but it seems your reviser dragooon killer cannot kill reviser dragooon... This will also lose to almost anything else as well, so it's not really the greatest combo in the world... But keep working on it! Changing the track might help. :)
I meant that the idea when you try to beat Dragooon B : Dis using a right spin combo, because a good Dragooon combo should beat it

Did you tried to make a flower pattern with MB?
Yeah.... this combo will lose to a lot of stuff. I'd always test in the stadium the combo is meant to be used in.
If you mean sliding shoot, that is how I did it, sorry, forgot to mention that, and yes I am almost positive SA165 would be more effective from a pure balance standpoint
Would someone mind testing S130 on it in a zero-g stadium?
This combo sounds like a wobbler. It gets similar results to Duo 230MB against Stamina combos of the same spin direction and has a similar Track-Bottom setup.
Um can you test this against Wyvang/Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF? Cause in some metagames like the UK no uses ___ Dragooon BGrin combos in BB-10. If not then my second Dark Knight Dragooon is coming in soon so I will test it regardless but it would be good if you could since you're one of the few who has a two dragooon MW and actually thinks to tests two dragooon combos against each other (seriously why does no one do this? It's really really important)
(Jun. 07, 2013  3:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um can you test this against Wyvang/Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF? Cause in some metagames like the UK no uses ___ Dragooon BGrin combos in BB-10. If not then my second Dark Knight Dragooon is coming in soon so I will test it regardless but it would be good if you could since you're one of the few who has a two dragooon MW and actually thinks to tests two dragooon combos against each other (seriously why does no one do this? It's really really important)

Dude, the Wyvang combo would kill. Regardless Zero-G or BB-10. You just need to use the Sliding Shoot so RDF doesn't KO itself.
(Jun. 07, 2013  3:53 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um can you test this against Wyvang/Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF? Cause in some metagames like the UK no uses ___ Dragooon BGrin combos in BB-10. If not then my second Dark Knight Dragooon is coming in soon so I will test it regardless but it would be good if you could since you're one of the few who has a two dragooon MW and actually thinks to tests two dragooon combos against each other (seriously why does no one do this? It's really really important)

Hey! I tested plenty of Dragooon vs. Dragooon combos! Tongue_out JK. I think this thing might actually be a decent counter in metas where dragooon is totally over-used... I really don't think this would hold in a zero-G stadium though. I would look for alternatives to reviser, since it doesn't have the best stamina.
@Shining God:
Maybe it will. But tbh it doesn't matter since no one tests these things and they need to be tested. The only thing that has a chance of getting a win high percentage against ___ Dragooon BD145RDF is dragooon on a high track. However yes you're right there's a high chance it will knock it on MB so:

@ Time:

If you do have time (lol) to do the tests please do them on CS instead of MB to reduce the chance of it being knocked out. Thanks.

(Jun. 07, 2013  5:38 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:

Hey! I tested plenty of Dragooon vs. Dragooon combos! Tongue_out JK. I think this thing might actually be a decent counter in metas where dragooon is totally over-used... I really don't think this would hold in a zero-G stadium though. I would look for alternatives to reviser, since it doesn't have the best stamina.

Sorry I forgot about you (i'm busy atm so that's why, nothing against you) but you're like the only person who does this. Also like I said I don't recall you testing this specific thing against a Dragooon BD145RDF combo which is what i'm looking for since high dragooon combo is likely the only real thing apart from your Genbull Dragooon (nothing wrong with that it's just that most don't own genbull due to the horrendous cost) that's likely to counter it.
Yah, Genbull's expensive... I was just messin' around about dragoon vs. Dragooon Tongue_out It would be nice to have some more tests with that though... About the meta in the UK not using ____ Dragooon B : D in the BB-10, no one uses it here either (IDK why, since it has higher LAD than SA165EWD). I think if Time is OK with it some people should put in tests in the zero-G stadium, just to see how it compares to BB-10, since some (if not most) of us don't really need a Dragooon B : D counter for the BB-10 stadium. Attackers work fine on it, at least, they work just as well as they do against ___ Dragooon SA165WD/EWD (which is totally overused here Tongue_out).

Here's a tests for this thing vs. The combo you wanted. Smile
I really think someone should try this exact combo in the OP, except with Orojya on the bottom. I've noticed Orojya has some force smash, whilst still having decent stamina, so it might force smash Dragooon BGrin, SA165 EWD, and BD145 RDF to win.
Maybe, but When I tried it Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF won by some explosive upper-KOs, and I think that would be a BIG problem with orojya, since it's so rough underneath... It might work against B : D and SA165EWD, but I think RDF might KO it a little too easy. No time to tests right now, though.
SA165 would definitely be better and I would have had it on that in the first place if I had it. However, I also think s130 might just be tall enough that it does not scrape too badly.
Oh no, S130 would definitely not scrape. Smile It has quite a bit of stamina, IMO. I think that would work great... If you're going for a short track, I would try Gryph Dragooon. I might be able to get some tests up later this week, but It's late and I gotta leave tomorrow mornin'. Smile
I can't tell whether or not that was sarcastic
What? That's ridiculous. What possible reason would he give you a sarcastic answer when all he's trying to do is give you a thing...
(Jun. 08, 2013  3:02 AM)Time Wrote: I can't tell whether or not that was sarcastic

No, that wasn't sarcastic. I just though it would be cool to try out S130, that's all. Smile Sorry if I sounded like it.
It's all good it was just the smiley face that confused me, but yea I think s130 has serious potential in something like this, perhaps ad145 as well
Why was this moved out of zero-g customizations?
You didn't post this thread there, lol.
That's strange, I definitely did...