Equipments used:
BB-10 Attack stadium
Beylauncher L/R
Angle compass
LED sight
3 seg launcher grip
Grip rubber
Grip support

No extra weight was added to the launcher.

Defence tests:

I cannot do benchmark tests because one of my MF-H broke.Though I do beleive you guys know how horrible my skills are and I think it will end up pretty much the same as the ones I did before

Will take more requests.
Revizer had better be the best out yet, hah.

By the way, I think the official spelling is "Revizer Revizer".
MSF Revizer Revizer BD145RF VS MF-H Flash Orion S130RF
Please Smile
(May. 19, 2012  5:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Revizer had better be the best out yet, hah.

By the way, I think the official spelling is "Revizer Revizer".

Ah yes but I thought its would be more smoother to say so then to say twice lol.Ill fix it since its mentioned.

(May. 19, 2012  5:08 AM)Zancrow Wrote: MSF Revizer Revizer BD145RF VS MF-H Flash Orion S130RF
Please Smile

Both my RF are drastically different (Affects the height a little bit)is dat ok?And will the test be put on "Anti attack"?
Drastically different? As in worn? As long as one is not worn to the point where it is illegal, it should be fine Tongue_out
And yes, that would be an Anti Attack combo.
Also, could you test, Revizer Revizer AD145WD and Guardian Revizer AD145WD. If you could, I would also like solo spin times for each of them as well.
Wow, Revizer 65% VS Flash? This is something I have to get!

Anyways, can you test MSF Revizer Revizer 230MB VS Flash S130R2F and Phantom AD145WD?
hey brood can you use E230 on Leviser and see if it gets better results
I was thinking Revizer wasn't good with 65% wins against Flash but I forgot that Flash is the best attack wheel. 65% still isn't good enough for me to get this though, thanks for the tests though Brood.

I suppose more testing has to be done though.

Could you test this please: MF-H Revizer Revizer R145CS Vs. Flash Orion again? I've heard R145 may be better on Revizer.
Not good enough?
That is only one test, and it's outstanding.
Looking good so far. Smile Hardly anything has gotten 65% against Flash thus far.

As Zer0 said, I'd like to see E230 tested, though it's probably going to dominate Flash once again.
I'm happy that we are finally getting stuff from Zero-G that doesn't dominate, yet doesn't completely bomb either. If this keeps up, Zero-G might just stay legal. Looking so Far, since this thing got 65% VS Flash, looks like It's one of my first buys...
Woah, thanks for testing this Brood! This is awesome in Defense!
As Primal and Zer0 have already said, it would be great to see some testing with E230?
Maybe MSF Reviser Reviser E230 RDF vs. that Flash combo you were using originally?
So how are the test requests going, Brood?
My MSF broke.. two of them mainly for testing....... I am beginning to hate how unstable these things really get during battle and the fact if you tighten them to make it stable it breaks.

All I can say about E230 is that Duo is still better in my opinion.Revizer has alot of recoil on the top(?) side so it probably will only work well on similar height of the opposing bey.Luckily self synchomed Revizer has a huge amount of space on the side to support that theory.
Hm... So apparently, Revizer Revizer is the most useful wheel so far. Looks Like I need to buy it. Smile
(May. 25, 2012  6:36 AM)Brood Wrote: My MSF broke.. two of them mainly for testing....... I am beginning to hate how unstable these things really get during battle and the fact if you tighten them to make it stable it breaks.

All I can say about E230 is that Duo is still better in my opinion.Revizer has alot of recoil on the top(?) side so it probably will only work well on similar height of the opposing bey.Luckily self synchomed Revizer has a huge amount of space on the side to support that theory.

Re-tightening is a really common thing, especially with Synchrom, I'm finding... but you should not over-tighten, as they will still come loose again anyway.
(May. 25, 2012  6:36 AM)Brood Wrote: My MSF broke.. two of them mainly for testing....... I am beginning to hate how unstable these things really get during battle and the fact if you tighten them to make it stable it breaks.

They make MSF? Anyways, try Revizer Revizer BD145 CS/MB vs. Duo Aquario 230MB. I'm interested to see how it would perform against a 230-based opponent. I also want to know: If its defense is that good, how would it do on B: D?
MSF means Metal Stone Face, which is the new Metal Face for Zero-G, GM Phantom...
Anything over 50% is fine for me because this means that Revizer is more likely to win against Flash and MAYBE some others
(May. 25, 2012  8:18 PM)Hazel Wrote: MSF means Metal Stone Face, which is the new Metal Face for Zero-G, GM Phantom...

*facepalm* oh, wow. I knew that. I just read it as Metal Semi Flat.
Would MSF Dual Revizer E230 GCF be viable or just an overweight monstrosity?
Personally, I'd prefer not to use E230 but apparently GB145 has nothing on it weight-wise.
(May. 25, 2012  8:08 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: They make MSF? Anyways, try Revizer Revizer BD145 CS/MB vs. Duo Aquario 230MB. I'm interested to see how it would perform against a 230-based opponent. I also want to know: If its defense is that good, how would it do on B: D?

Revizer's stamina doesn't come close to Duo. The following is from 2 recent tournament matches:

Revizer Revizer BD145 CS vs Duo ___ 230MB
Duo wins 3-0

Revizer Revizer BD145 CS vs Flash ___ ___R2F
Revizer wins 3-1

I'll do some formal testing with Revizer this week, but the long and short of it is this: Revizer-Revizer is a fantastic Defense wheel (on CS or other rubber-based bottoms) that loses to all top-tier stamina types.
(May. 29, 2012  3:43 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Would MSF Dual Revizer E230 GCF be viable or just an overweight monstrosity?
Personally, I'd prefer not to use E230 but apparently GB145 has nothing on it weight-wise.

GCF would not be viable in any universe of any kind.

I will, hopefully, also be doing my Revizer tests this week or early next week, and I got a Phantom specifically to see how it does against any kind of Stamina combo(including the possibility of KOing them via CS-based setups).
(May. 29, 2012  4:10 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 29, 2012  3:43 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Would MSF Dual Revizer E230 GCF be viable or just an overweight monstrosity?

GCF would not be viable in any universe of any kind.

I will, hopefully, also be doing my Revizer tests this week or early next week, and I got a Phantom specifically to see how it does against any kind of Stamina combo(including the possibility of KOing them via CS-based setups).

Revizer has terrible stamina. From my tests most Zero G do.
Against Phantom wouldn't they do alright due it's recoil(when the two metal ones are together only though) Especially on CS.