decent
29.41%
ok Unhappy
23.53%
Terrible but not trying to be mean.
35.29%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
For lower defense. But I'm Think its best to change. The track But what to
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:58 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: For lower defense. But I'm Think its best to change. The track But what to

Well, this is a Balance combination, right?

If you want a track for Defense tracks, you can try E230, BD145, or GB145. But, you'd be using a Stamina-type bottom with it. Tongue_out
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:58 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: For lower defense. But I'm Think its best to change. The track But what to

Maybe SA165 would work? But i don't knowUncertain
Ok So What is SA165 I forget But I have all those tracks except that BD145 and yes An balance type.
(Oct. 28, 2013  4:04 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok So What is SA165 I forget But I have all those tracks except that BD145 and yes An balance type.

It comes with Archer Gargoyle
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...e_SA165WSF
(Oct. 28, 2013  4:16 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  4:04 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Ok So What is SA165 I forget But I have all those tracks except that BD145 and yes An balance type.

It comes with Archer Gargoyle
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...e_SA165WSF

oh Yeah I have that from Flame saggitario but I'll try that tomorrow.
Lol ok hopefully it works!Smile looking forward to seeing more test resultsSmile
Wait I don't have that track I thought that said Archer Griffith Lol But I want that spin track And The whole bey.
(Oct. 28, 2013  4:30 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Wait I don't have that track I thought that said Archer Griffith Lol But I want that spin track And The whole bey.
Haha! Well you can get it! Stores have Archer Gargoyle in a single pack now!Grin
I know But I'm getting like 80$ worth of zero g Items this week.
Can u test it against a tornado staller like phantom ____ 85mf?

(Oct. 28, 2013  4:50 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: I know But I'm getting like 80$ worth of zero g Items this week.

Wow, congrats that's alot
I just buying some starter sets and An zero g Staduim But I'll test it but I don't have phantom yet
Sorry For double post But New Testing Update That's shocking!! And spin track change I'll redo my old test later.
First i am pretty sure GB145 is only good for attack. Second can you make a video with these tests?
I did some tests with this. This combo really doesn't have any chance of becoming great even with that track change you did. Saramanda has recoil, something defense really shouldn't have much of. SW145 and GB145 both have no great use for any type of customization unless you are desperate for an attack track. SD is a stamina bottom, and with Satamanda, what only has mediocre defense capabilities and SW145/GB145, this combo can be beaten by almost any other type easily.
ok iIm telling you Its gonna win vs What ever combo Your choosing or win an majority Ill be wating on your testing results. Hmph.
(Oct. 30, 2013  1:10 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: ok iIm telling you Its gonna win vs What ever combo Your choosing or win an majority Ill be wating on your testing results. Hmph.

You can't be so offended or take it personally, Tri is just being honest. Even with the track change, it's not the best combo.

This isn't the best Balance type out there, I don't think this would do well against most Top Tier synchroms, such as Wyvang Dragoon BD145 RDF or Reviser Dragoon SA165 EWD.
Could you test it against one of those then. I give up on combos.
(Oct. 30, 2013  1:16 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Could you test it against one of those then. I give up on combos.

As I said, its nothing to take personally. With combos, it's all about experimenting- just because one isn't good, doesn't mean the next won't be. Tongue_out
I understand Im not taking it personally But I understand what your trying to say
Edit; But Im going to wait on tri data first to decided to abadone this thread
Why did u choose sd? I'm not sure if this is official but from my experience d and wd have slightly more stamina
Because It stays on balance more to me
Edit;Im guessing I wrong Unhappy
I have to say I seriously doubt the results again Duo Cygnus W145 WD and plan on testing it for confirmation or denial of your results
(Oct. 30, 2013  1:10 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: ok iIm telling you Its gonna win vs What ever combo Your choosing or win an majority Ill be wating on your testing results. Hmph.

The point of combo threads is to share with other bladers that these customization have some, even if minimal use. I can tell just after reading this that you are trying to get credit for making it yourself and you are trying to prove that it's amazing. That's not what you should be doing. You should be getting regular tests done against combos suggeste and even if people don't agree with it, you shouldn't defend with a post saying it'll beat anything you put it up against, which clearly isn't true just by looking at it. I am even doubting your tests now.

I didn't do formal tests and I don't plan to, I did a few and I can tell you it's not worth posting what I got.