Reviser2 T125WD

This is a ______dragooon B:D counter.(finally XD) I thought of using a 125 bey so that it will not make any contact with the dragooon wheel. The results of the battles were overwhelming.
(note: the wd is a zero g mould)

This is a dragooon B:D counter. pls do not use it to fight other beys because it will get koed shortly in battle.
Gargole dragooonB:D vs. Reviser reviser T125WD
dragoon launched first on even and reviser launched first on odd.
dragooon wins:0 wins
reviser reviser: 20 wins (20 OS)
2 draws
rev win percentage: 100%
Please use the standard format to make it easier to read. Find the standard procedure in the link. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results
Shouldn't reviser have scraped at all? I mean sure if it stayed in the stadium it could equilize but, did it have any trouble? This is not unbelieveable but seems a little overdone. Also, what type of BGrin did you test with, if you know the Mold and was it TT or Hasbro, because hasbro BGrin is getting very good results with Dragooon lately.
I used the takara tomy mold . Reviser didnt scrape because when the wheels are stacked together they create some balance, which wD makes use. Reviser mostly hits the gargole wheel making it easily knocked aside.

reviser mostly won by mere seconds.

Also reviser was using zero g mold of wd as it is sharper so it wouldn't scrape as much.(even though it didn't)
(Mar. 22, 2013  12:58 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: Please use the standard format to make it easier to read. Find the standard procedure in the link. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Test-Results
Shouldn't reviser have scraped at all? I mean sure if it stayed in the stadium it could equilize but, did it have any trouble? This is not unbelieveable but seems a little overdone. Also, what type of BGrin did you test with, if you know the Mold and was it TT or Hasbro, because hasbro BGrin is getting very good results with Dragooon lately.

I think 1% of all posts by th!nk (and various other members of his caliber) since the "B: D has Molds" issue have strongly opposed the concept of B: D's molds. Smile
There are no molds of B: D.

Well, the reasoning there makes me more suspicious. OK, I have been heavily out-of-date with the Zero-G meta, but that reasoning doesn't qualify IMO.
Quote:Reviser didnt scrape because when the wheels are stacked together they create some balance.........
........... reviser was using zero g mold of wd as it is sharper so it wouldn't scrape as much
Synchroms have been known to have really bad balance. So, that doesn't really sound right.
A sharper WD would also suggest that it would lose balance sooner?

Also, it is surprising to note that it could OS a B: D combination 20 times. That is too much. Can I request a video?
I tested something like this before on ad145 and it had horrible stamina. I have my doubts on this
There are still 12 days for April Fool's Day man.
And this forum is for posting a 'promising' combo, not just a counter
Sorry, janstar, but i dont have access to a video camera. But really, its two of the same wheel together. So, in my reasoning, and also in the battles that i saw, reviser2 had good balance.
anyway, the tall wd is for avoiding scrapes. The thing most important, reviser could steal a bit of left spin. So, it won.

anyway, zeneo, wouldn't defeating a epic spin stealer which controls the metagame before be absolutely amazing?
It wouldn't be amazing....Hardly any track below 145 works well in the Zero-G.
Hasbro's WD has always been a concern for me, but I'm not sure Takara's Sharp WD will do the trick
but my combo works
125 is just bare minimum and avoids straight contact with dragooon wheel on BGrin
I don't see why you guys are so surprised. I posted Death Gasher CH120 WD a few months ago, it worked. Even Revizer Revizer DF145 WD will work against Dragooon BGrin. As for the sway issue, there is almost literally no swaying in a battle like this, so you can go as low as 120 and still be good to go. I completely believe cccyyy.
thks for the support. anyway was my success rate higher than yours?
(Mar. 22, 2013  3:15 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I don't see why you guys are so surprised. I posted Death Gasher CH120 WD a few months ago, it worked. Even Revizer Revizer DF145 WD will work against Dragooon BGrin. As for the sway issue, there is almost literally no swaying in a battle like this, so you can go as low as 120 and still be good to go. I completely believe cccyyy.

Well, we aren't exactly surprised by the fact that this combo does well. What surprises us is the 100% win rate.
Moreover, the stamina issue is somewhat weird. Even Dark_Mousy mentioned that.
I do remember that Reviser Reviser was really bad for Stamina. Now, on a relatively mediocre setup (at least as compared to the greatness of B: D), having a 100% win rate- and all by OS- seems slightly weird.
If you, along with cccyyy, are able to explain how this happens, it'll be greatly appreciated. Smile
We would love to know the exact mechanism of this combo.
Is it grinding things? The way Basalt did? Or is it a spin-steal counter- the Zero-G version of Death Gasher CH120WD?
We are simply questioning. We ain't doubting the combo. Smile
Hmmm did some testing it seems Takara Tomy B;D did terriable job so that a 20 for Reviser 2x

But I did another testing with Hasbro B;D and had better result...

Standered Procedure
Zero-G Attack Stadium
L/R Launcher and Beylauncher
Dragoon went first then Reviser
B;D mold 7 min.
WD Mint.

Reviser Dragoon B;D Vs. Reviser Reviser T125WD

RD: 14 OS
RR: 6 OS
Winning percentage: 35%

Match was neck to neck it pretty much depends on the B;D action. If it was tilting too much, most stamina would be lost, if being centered all the time then it a win.
Maybe it was different because gargole has more recoil than reviser? Revizer revizer t125wd was hittting gargole in cccyyy tests. But in stars test it hit another revizer
Reviser Genbull is actually a better do to it anti-spin stealing But other then that reviser 2x is still a substitution for Genbull

I'll do some testing after i clean my mess xD
@Stars, I think Genbull at the bottom would help if the stadium sways (because genbull doesn't extend on its height like revizer), maybe Genbull Genbull? what do you think?
I can testify how awesome this works... I've tried it before. Smile
However...

1) I've done an almost unfathomable number of tests with spin-stealers in the zero-G stadium, and for some reason, spin stealers with high(er)-recoil wheels don't do nearly as well.

2)My theory is that, since two beys colliding causes them to move away from each other, a bey with a high-recoil part/parts will not be able to sustain contact (or remain touching/repeatedly making contact with the opposing bey) nearly as well as a bey with less recoil, since, after both beys move away from each other on contact, the bey with greater recoil will have to travel a further distance before it can make contact (spin-equalize) with its opponent again.

3) Therefore, Reviser will repeatedly make contact with the opposing bey more effectively than Gargole, causing the Dragooon BGrin combo to spin-equalize more effectively.

4) So basically Gargole just makes Dragooon BGrin fly back too far to steal spin when it gets hit, but the smooth, low-recoil reviser can steal spin fine without getting hit too hard.

5) So, IMO, the results against Reviser Dragooon are a more accurate representation of how this thing actually works. Smile

P.S. nice idea!
That was always my definition of how spin stealing worked, but I just could figure out how to put it into words! Lol great definition!