Reviser Killerken SR200BSF

I have another combo! I guarantee like all my other combos though, people won't get these results :\

Anyways, I was having some fun with BSF when I found this combo. The blades on BSF I think have the ability for some LAD as they keep the bey up for a few more rotations. It's actually because of BSF's unique shape that gives the way it performs, excuse the misconception. I originally used SA165 but that kinda blocked the exposure of the blades a little making the point of this combo irrelevant. Anyways, I used SR200 because I think it did best with this combo compared to everything else I tried (SA165, AD145, M145 (lol Jk), etc.)

I used Killerken on top as it is the best stamina chrome wheel I have. Reviser is s pith so I used it on bottom and I didn't have anything better for the bottom. You may be wondering why I didn't use Dragooon for this combo. Well, I didn't use dragooon because at this height I really don't think it would've spin stealed effectively anyways. Plus my L/R is broke, haha.

Equipment
Launcher Grip
Beylauncher R
BB-32 attack stadium

Tests
All tests would be appreciated by me greatly. I really don't see anyone getting results like me though, as always Tired.
Nice combo, can u test vs attack?
Oh shoot! I forgot I was going to do that before I posted. I was anxious to post I guess XD
What type of beyblade do you consider this to be? I can test this... Bit with TH170 in 195, is that OK?
I am not sure what to really classify this combo as. If anything, it's a sort of balance combo but leaning more towards the side of stamina with some LAD.

And I suppose that could be a substitute if you don't have SR200 although Ido t know as I don't own a TH170.
I'd say Balance, it KO's and OS's and BSF has a semi aggressive movement. Reviser and Killerken are great wheels for defense. But I am sure left spin will crush this thing.
I'd like to test against spin steal. Could someone test against Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD? I'd like to but as I said my L/R is broken.
Tbh hand spinning might work if you can hand spin well.

I doubt this will beat spin steal though.
I doubt it will either. I'd just like to see some tests.
(Jun. 27, 2013  10:25 PM)Tri Wrote: The blades on BSF I think have the ability for some LAD as they keep the bey up for a few more rotations.

BSF's blades are do nothing more than decorate the Bottom. It is because of BSF's shape and height that it is able to tilt and continue precessing fairly acutely the way it does, similar to MB. It has nothing to do with LAD.
I can do against spin-steal but instead of EWD... I'm using RDF.
(Jun. 27, 2013  11:33 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2013  10:25 PM)Tri Wrote: The blades on BSF I think have the ability for some LAD as they keep the bey up for a few more rotations.

BSF's blades are do nothing more than decorate the Bottom. It is because of BSF's shape and height that it is able to tilt and continue precessing fairly acutely the way it does, similar to MB. It has nothing to do with LAD.

Ahh, I see. Sorry for the misinterpretation.

@Shining God MS, RDF won't do as well for spin stealing.
It's the only thing that comes close for LAD to EWD. You can tell me a good substitute.
You said you didn't have good enough parts, for the combo, like with killerken and reviser, would genbull work on the top, or is it not heavy enough, and for the bottom what about wyvang? BTW, awesome combo!
Genbull would be a good improvement for Stamina but this is a balance type. As for Wyvang... it doesn't have enough stamina for this combo.
(Jun. 27, 2013  10:25 PM)Tri Wrote: Anyways, I used SR200 because I think it did best with this combo compared to everything else I tried (SA165, AD145, M145 (lol Jk), etc.)

I should've asked in my last post: Among the different Tracks you tried, did you try TH170? Could its height-changing gimmick benefit this combo in any way?
That's what I'm testing, Insomniac XD. He doesn't have one.
Whoops, sorry 'bout that!
But if that's the case, then I can do some testing myself sometime. Grin
I just forgot this... tests need to be done in a BB-10, not a BB-32. Not to come off as rude but...
BB-32 is the BB-10, it's just a set that came with dark wolf and storm Pegasus
Oh yeah....XD
(Jun. 28, 2013  1:23 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Whoops, sorry 'bout that!
But if that's the case, then I can do some testing myself sometime. Grin

Thank you man! I appreciate it.

@Shining God MS, derp Tongue_out

I think Genbull would work well as well as a substitute with Killerken. I think Genbull Genbull would be good.
I'll do testing for TH170 up and running! Tongue_out From what I've seen... its weak spot is Attack Types. It gets easily KO'd by Flash, and Wyvang combos.
Okay here is the attack tests. I was gonna use Wyvang but I wasn't sure what to pair it up with. I heard it was good with Goreim but wasn't sure.

Reviser Killerken SR200BSF vs. MF-H Flash Orion S130R2F
RK: 13 wins (4 KO, 9 OS)
Flash: 7 wins (All KO)

I'm surprised this didn't get destroyed. RK dodged decently enough to not get KOed. But if it got close to the tornado ridge, flash KOed it no exceptions.
Can you please benchmark?