Revenge of Clear Wheels: We Do Matter!

Personally, the only clear wheels that seem to make a difference are the following

TT Bull
TT Aquario
Hasbro Bull
Hasbro Aquario
Hasbro Gasher (not TT Cancer.)
Ldrago
Peruses
Ldrago II

HOWEVER, we must examine the properties of all clear wheels, as we mostly overlook them. For example, we dont know if the ridges in the pegasis wheel help or hinder the bey, because there are no extemsive tests on clear wheels themselves. We must find out what each clear wheel can bring to the table. I hightly dought that those are the only useful clear wheels. there are others...we just have not found them yet
(Nov. 16, 2010  4:24 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Personally, the only clear wheels that seem to make a difference are the following

TT Bull
TT Aquario
Hasbro Bull
Hasbro Aquario
Ldrago
Peruses
Ldrago II

HOWEVER, we must examine the properties of all clear wheels, as we mostly overlook them. For example, we dont know if the ridges in the pegasis wheel help or hinder the bey, because there are no extemsive tests on clear wheels themselves. We must find out what each clear wheel can bring to the table. I hightly dought that those are the only useful clear wheels. there are others...we just have not found them yet

You forgot the Pegasus wheel, TT and Hasbro. It is the best wheel for the Storm Metal Wheel.
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:51 AM)darkbladea Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  4:24 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Personally, the only clear wheels that seem to make a difference are the following

TT Bull
TT Aquario
Hasbro Bull
Hasbro Aquario
Ldrago
Peruses
Ldrago II

You forgot the Pegasus wheel, TT and Hasbro. It is the best wheel for the Storm Metal Wheel.

No it isnt.Only in Aesthetics.
(Nov. 11, 2010  1:43 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Yeah I've tested the movement of Rock _____ 100F and with Cancer, it seems to go in more of a controlled circular patter that spirals out and then back in. I changed it to Pegasus and it was more erratic.

I think its all because of the clear wheel's shape.

TT Bull
TT Aquario
Hasbro Bull
Hasbro Aquario
Ldrago
Peruses
Ldrago II

Kai V recently gave me a link to a site that shows the weight and what can it do according to the site, want the link?
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:03 AM)Heavyblader666 Wrote: Kai V recently gave me a link to a site that shows the weight and what can it do according to the site, want the link?
Kyoganjen's website ? I am quite sure he knows about it.
In the OP, it talks about how Libra attacks on Storm.Bull looks like it may have some Upper, but is there a metal wheel that gets out of the way of Bull?
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:51 AM)darkbladea Wrote: You forgot the Pegasus wheel, TT and Hasbro. It is the best wheel for the Storm Metal Wheel.

It really isn't.
In fact, it's probably one of the worst. Try Aries/Leone/Unicorno.
(Sep. 04, 2010  3:22 PM)Ozzy Wrote: This thread is to speak about the importance of clear wheels in certain customs. In the metagame, clear wheel choices are important with both stamina and defense customizations but not so often with attackers. That is understandable BUT in some cases, with other customs such as the destabilizers, the clear wheels are especially important. Lately, I have been noticing a lot of things referring to Flame Bull 100SF. I have seen people list it as Flame____100 SF which implies that the clear wheel doesnt matter. In fact, it does. I have tested this by changing the clear wheel to Libra. Flame Libra 100SF does not destabilize well at all. In fact, the clear wheel causes a smashing effect with the gaps and protrusions it has. This smash effect drastically cuts down on its stamina and does not allow a long enough battle to effectively destabilize and outlast stamina types. I have also changed the clear wheel to Sagittario and it still did not do the job like Bull does. The Bull clear wheel provides not only the increased spin rate but longer spin rate as well along with the fact that it is practically flat and there are no protrusions in the way of Flame to interfere with the combo's destabilizing ability. The only exception I see with destabilizers is currently MF L Drago 100WF seeing as how it cannot use a clear wheel. I believe that this should be looked into further because even with Storm Libra 100RF, I got a different type of attack. It was more like the clear wheel did the attacking and not only that, when the clear wheel and Storm worked together effectively, it seemed to create more of a smash effect. I also think the Escorpio clear wheel will be great for destabilizing since its protrusions seem like they can be used for it but I could be wrong and it could create the same effect Libra did but I can't test it because I do not currently have an [Escorpio] clear wheel on hand. Don't dismiss this. Look into it.

Escolpio, not Escorpio
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:43 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: In the OP, it talks about how Libra attacks on Storm.Bull looks like it may have some Upper, but is there a metal wheel that gets out of the way of Bull?

Bakushin, Rock, Flame in a way, and Earth a bit. I'm doing testing with Bakushin currently and it is a very good wheel for Clear Wheels. It exposes the full Clear Wheel, so theoretically on a low track, i.e. 85/90, if you used a Clear Wheel like Cancer it would allow the whole wheel to hit the opposing bey. This is partly successful with a 100 track so far.
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:36 AM)mchlbant Wrote: What makes you say that lighter= faster? but i find More weight on outside= fast

More weight distributed on the outside does increase the movement speed, but also, the lighter a beyblade is the more movement speed it has.
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:12 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2010  2:36 AM)mchlbant Wrote: What makes you say that lighter= faster? but i find More weight on outside= fast

More weight distributed on the outside does increase the movement speed, but also, the lighter a beyblade is the more movement speed it has.

This is what I thought. In my mind, I would think that Ray Gemios would be slightly quicker in the stadium as opposed to Ray Bull.
I did some matches with Earth Bull 85WD vs Earth Gemios 85WD. The Gemios combo won five times straight. I'm going to keep playing around with this. I'm certain it's because of the weight difference.
weird, those are the exact opposite results of what we got when we switched from Gemios to Bull.
To follow from where Mc Frown started, try them on 145, as that was what was used in the other tests.
I'm not sure if I have two of the same 145 height tracks. I'll check when I get a chance though.