Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here)

hey im ZoneDragon ZD for short
ive been looking around the internet for more info on the new BMF beyblades going to be released in 2010 and so far this is the only site i could actually find some good information on them

Ive known beyblades for as long as i can remember im a die hard fan that first set my eyes them them when i was in kindergarten! now i am in high school and still love them with all my heart ,i have over 38 of the older beyblades (up to hms and G gear) and is hoping to find friends here and compete in some raging battles with the new beyblades!
so nice to meet you.
Welcome. This board and it's affiliates are probably the best sources for information regarding BMF (or MFB) for the English speaking community. Hope you learn lots

You should add yourself to the Map and maybe you'll be able to connect with bladers near you.
Welcome to WBO, ZD
hope you enjoy it here ^^
yeah im kinda found the map and added myself to the map before you even posed khel X3
yeah and thanks for the welcome hoshi!

i found a funny plastic beyblade combo
i just put the trypos attack ring onto cyber dragoons base.
the results were hilarious!
welcome to WBO.
quite the welcome wagon i see XD
its awesome that you guys are very active about beyblades
now ive got a question about the extra numbers and letters after the names in the new beyblades
like Sagittario 145S for example what does the 145S stand for in this case?
the 145 stand for 1.45 MM and S sharp
(Nov. 04, 2009  12:32 AM)comet blade Wrote: the 145 stand for 1.45 MM and S sharp

145 stands for 14.5 millimetres . It's impossible to have a rack be only 1.45 millimetres.
sorry i put the point i the wrong place
yeah i kinda found out after i asked my question XD
i guess asking questions really is a good thing to do
Welcome! Glad you found us.
hi and welcome to wbo Smile
and i will be around thanks for the welcome heh