World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) (/Thread-Rev-ed-up-for-the-new-beyblades-im-sorta-new-here)

Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - ZoneDragon - Nov. 03, 2009

hey im ZoneDragon ZD for short
ive been looking around the internet for more info on the new BMF beyblades going to be released in 2010 and so far this is the only site i could actually find some good information on them

Ive known beyblades for as long as i can remember im a die hard fan that first set my eyes them them when i was in kindergarten! now i am in high school and still love them with all my heart ,i have over 38 of the older beyblades (up to hms and G gear) and is hoping to find friends here and compete in some raging battles with the new beyblades!
so nice to meet you.

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Khel - Nov. 03, 2009

Welcome. This board and it's affiliates are probably the best sources for information regarding BMF (or MFB) for the English speaking community. Hope you learn lots

You should add yourself to the Map and maybe you'll be able to connect with bladers near you.

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Assault - Nov. 03, 2009

Welcome to WBO, ZD
hope you enjoy it here ^^

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - ZoneDragon - Nov. 03, 2009

yeah im kinda found the map and added myself to the map before you even posed khel X3
yeah and thanks for the welcome hoshi!

i found a funny plastic beyblade combo
i just put the trypos attack ring onto cyber dragoons base.
the results were hilarious!

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Beynjiji - Nov. 03, 2009

Welcome! Smile

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Omega - Nov. 03, 2009

Welcome to the WBO Joyful_3

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - cutewolfsam - Nov. 03, 2009

welcome to WBO.

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Benkei - Nov. 03, 2009

Welcome dude Grin

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Aqua - Nov. 03, 2009

Welcome to the WBO! Smile

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - ZoneDragon - Nov. 03, 2009

quite the welcome wagon i see XD
its awesome that you guys are very active about beyblades

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - bey tempest - Nov. 03, 2009

hi welcome

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Nuno - Nov. 03, 2009

Welcome! Grin

now ive got a question about the extra numbers and letters after the names in the new beyblades
like Sagittario 145S for example what does the 145S stand for in this case?

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Hecho En P.R. - Nov. 04, 2009

the 145 stand for 1.45 MM and S sharp

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Ice_Blader - Nov. 04, 2009

Ya, Im New here too

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Khel - Nov. 04, 2009

(Nov. 04, 2009  12:32 AM)comet blade Wrote: the 145 stand for 1.45 MM and S sharp

145 stands for 14.5 millimetres . It's impossible to have a rack be only 1.45 millimetres.

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Hecho En P.R. - Nov. 04, 2009

sorry i put the point i the wrong place

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - ZoneDragon - Nov. 04, 2009

yeah i kinda found out after i asked my question XD
i guess asking questions really is a good thing to do

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Pich - Nov. 04, 2009

Welcome! Glad you found us.

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Zanzetsuken - Nov. 04, 2009

Welcome!

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - OiObss - Nov. 04, 2009

hi and welcome to wbo Smile

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - Neeek - Nov. 04, 2009

Welcom ZoneDragon, hope to see you around Smile

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - ZoneDragon - Nov. 04, 2009

and i will be around thanks for the welcome heh

RE: Rev'ed up for the new beyblades! (im sorta new here) - yusei fudo - Nov. 09, 2009

Welcome!