Rev-Up Launcher

I don't have much to say. Its going to be released in the early 2011..
This is pretty much all i know. Sorry that i can't be too helpful. Though my thoughts that it will be better than the string launcher, since rev-up sorta means like speeding it up!
It's probably going to be the Hasbro Digital Power Launcher
Any links to where you found this?
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:15 PM)BurnEagle Wrote: It's probably going to be the Hasbro Digital Power Launcher

why release the digital power launcher now when the first season has finished in the west?

this will be more likely Right Launcher 2 which we already have a thread for.
Hmmm.. yeah it can't be a digital launcher. Cu Hasbro hates us! That's why they canged bakushin 90WF to 105F
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:17 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:15 PM)BurnEagle Wrote: It's probably going to be the Hasbro Digital Power Launcher

why release the digital power launcher now when the first season has finished in the west?

this will be more likely Right Launcher 2 which we already have a thread for.

1. It;s Hasbro we're talking about here
2. the Right Launcher 2 wouldn't really fit the name " Rev-up" Launcher. The DPL fits the name better. But I could be wrong.
If it is a Hasbro digital power launcher it might not have the bey pointer. but he's right it more likely to be the right launcher 2.
I thik it's gonna be an electronic launcher, so like digital power launcher. Since rev-up does make sense for it.
“Turn up” the excitement — and the power!— with this awesome String Launcher tool. All you have to do is attach your Metal Fusion top (sold separately) and pull the strong to launch with tons of added power. You never need a ripcord and this fast-loading, fast-launching tool’s compact design means you’re ready for some serious launching action wherever you go!

Description from toywiz: http://www.toywiz.com/beybladerevuplauncher.html

Hmmm... If it doesn't need a ripcord, it can't be digital power launcher. And a "string launcher tool" maybe an accessory for string launcher or a new string launcher. Hopefully it's good!
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:15 PM)ShredderN64 Wrote: Any links to where you found this?
He's probably referring to the empty ToyWiz.com page
its probably a rumor i mean its hasbro for crying out loud
This does not deserve a topic since it will probably be a useless Hasbro item and that very little is known about it anyway. Post again when there are at least pictures, or that you bought the launcher and tested it.