Restricted attack ring?

I was just wondering why the Tiger defenser (Driger s) is restricted? i dont understand why. I hate it because its my favourite attack ring Unhappy in the rectricted format thingy? we can still use it if we dont use that format right?
From the Rule Book:

Quote:Restricted Format is an additional rule that can be applied to any of the existing formats (Plastic, HMS, MFB and Open). Under the Restricted Format, there are certain Beyblade parts that are banned from play. Below, you will find the parts that are disallowed under the Restricted Format.

It's optional.
ok cool thats a relief i was freaking out a little. But what about in official wbo tournaments around the world will that list apply? wait does the wbo even host events which use hms and plastic blades? sorry bout all the questions Smile
(Mar. 23, 2009  11:02 AM)josh-jf Wrote: ok cool thats a relief i was freaking out a little. But what about in official wbo tournaments around the world will that list apply? wait does the wbo even host events which use hms and plastic blades? sorry bout all the questions Smile

It's up to the event organizer whether or not they want to use Restricted. I don't see it being a popular choice for larger tournaments though, but small gatherings may choose to employ it.
(Mar. 23, 2009  11:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: It's up to the event organizer whether or not they want to use Restricted. I don't see it being a popular choice for larger tournaments though, but small gatherings may choose to employ it.

Oh ok sounds good thanks. (Sorry i know i ask alot of questions i just hav soo many lol)
Nah, it's cool. I think I'll have to reword that section for release 5.