Restarting the game, need suggestions.

I just need the cheapest way to get the basics. I'll even buy parts and blades piece by piece. But, whatever works.
No. Not on theintoy anyway, about £30
and the reshuffles are £23 each, plus £20 each for a Pegasis starter and attack stadium
For cheap ways, just get the Beybattle Try Set, stadium, two blades and shooters
Or get a starter and booster,whatever works
Fragbait exactly how much money are you willing to spend so we can help you decide what's best to buy.
Uhm...around 20US? Is that unreasonable?
Well you'll be able to buy a Pegasis Starter Set with $20 which will come with the beyblade, launcher, ripcord and Beypointer.
Cool. Does anyone here have one that I can get? Like I said, I have no means of online purchasing.
The Beypointer will only be useful if you live in Japan or if you have a lot of other bladers around. It's used to collect points and in Japan you can use those points to get prizes and stuff in the WBBA.
Well, I guess someone might be able to sell you one but most people just buy it from an online store.
Yeah, I would rather give my money to another blader.
No problem. And you should update your first post since now you know what you want Smile
You might have some difficulty getting a Pegasis for only $20. I mean they retail for about 15-20, then once you add shipping it comes to 25+. That is without a middle man. If you want to buy from someone here, they probably won't sell it for less. Just letting you know that you might need to increase your budget. Heck on ebay people are charging over $30 (but they are overpriced)
Okay, so I will just open up to negotiation.
Just wondering but do you even know what Pegasis looks like and how it performs?
No, it just seems to be the popular choice when I say "MFB Starter". Is there a better MFB starter?
Brad likes Leone, if your getting one blade then I'd go with Leone
Leone is def. the best of the starters because of it's bottom. Plus it looks cool too. Joyful_3
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Leone_145D
Alright, well if anyone can get me ANY of the starter blades, it would be great. Anyone have an extra one they can hook a fellow blader up with?
God, I'm gonna get banned one day...