Restarting the game, need suggestions.

(Feb. 28, 2009  10:10 PM)fragbait Wrote: Alright, well if anyone can get me ANY of the starter blades, it would be great. Anyone have an extra one they can hook a fellow blader up with?
God, I'm gonna get banned one day...

You're probably going to have to order them for yourself. Also, you are definitely going to need more than $20 to get a decent start.

You won't get in any trouble as long as you understand that other members aren't obligated to cater to you. Every one here that has MFB most likely ordered them online.
This is just a guess but Deikailo might have some......depends if she went ahead an bought that case or not. She's seems to be happy with being a proxy to a point?
(Feb. 28, 2009  8:48 PM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Just wondering but do you even know what Pegasis looks like and how it performs?

(Feb. 28, 2009  9:19 PM)fragbait Wrote: No, it just seems to be the popular choice when I say "MFB Starter". Is there a better MFB starter?

It's just important that you know about a blade and how it performs before you buy it. And to know what it looks like Tongue_out

Pegasis 105F Article
Pegasis Battle Videos
More Pegasis Battle Videos

But everyone's right Leone 145D might be better, it's just that Pegasis 105F is a better, more popular choice to start out with.
This isn't a charity.
(Feb. 28, 2009  11:55 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: This isn't a charity.

Sorry if I made it seem that way. I am more than happy to pay for blades, that is what I am after anyway. I wasn't serious when I said that I would take free stuff, I wouldn't feel right. I apologize to anyone I offended, and still want to clarify I want to pay for stuff. I just don't have means of buying through eBay or the like.
If you don't have Paypal, you're screwed. Solution is to get Paypal.
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:18 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you don't have Paypal, you're screwed. Solution is to get Paypal.

I suppose I might be. I just wanted to see if I could do a "I send money, you recieve it and send merch" kind of thing. Are people here not into that? Because thats about all I can do at the moment.
And, I abandoned the $20 a while ago, I will negotiate a price.
Well, someone here might do it. Personally I'll only sell to people who can send via Paypal, simply because I can't be bothered to go through all of that carp for a few bucks. Why can't you get Paypal? Don't you have a bank account?
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Well, someone here might do it. Personally I'll only sell to people who can send via Paypal, simply because I can't be bothered to go through all of that carp for a few bucks. Why can't you get Paypal? Don't you have a bank account?

No, the US is a bunch of jerks when it comes to bank laws. I can't get an ID w/o my rents, even though I'm 17, and I can't open a bank account without one. I mentioned the bank account thing in an earlier post too.
Your parents won't let you open a bank account at seventeen? Confused
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Your parents won't let you open a bank account at seventeen? Confused

Me and my parents no longer communicate. Yeah, long story, but I'm on my own. So I'm pretty screwed...
Sorry if I sound like I'm making excuses all the time, Brad. I'm just telling the truth.
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. No worries, I've been there as well.

However, I'd be shocked if you seriously couldn't get your own ID at seventeen. Get in contact with some sort of social program for minors and I'm sure they'll be able to assist you in getting an ID. Best of luck.
(Mar. 01, 2009  10:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ah, I'm sorry to hear that. No worries, I've been there as well.

However, I'd be shocked if you seriously couldn't get your own ID at seventeen. Get in contact with some sort of social program for minors and I'm sure they'll be able to assist you in getting an ID. Best of luck.

All good man, it's all good.
If I want to wait until November, I can get my ID because I turn 18 then. I've looked into the legal system before and they won't even touch my case unless, surprise surprise, I pay them. However, I do have a friend who's dad is a lawyer so I'll talk to him. Thanks for the encouragement!
And if you know of any users who might work with me, then let me know who they are. US is preferred, if at all possible.
Dekailo might help. Dunno if she has any MFB yet, tho.
(Mar. 01, 2009  9:12 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Dekailo might help. Dunno if she has any MFB yet, tho.

Honestly, the only reason I am looking for MFB specifically is that it seems to be the standard at the moment. Honestly, I could go for HMS or even plastic, I just really want to get back into blading.
Later on today though I'm gonna look through my old stuff and see what old blades I can dig up. Plus, my girl has some that she's giving me.
(Mar. 01, 2009  11:11 PM)fragbait Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2009  9:12 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: Dekailo might help. Dunno if she has any MFB yet, tho.

Honestly, the only reason I am looking for MFB specifically is that it seems to be the standard at the moment. Honestly, I could go for HMS or even plastic, I just really want to get back into blading.
Later on today though I'm gonna look through my old stuff and see what old blades I can dig up. Plus, my girl has some that she's giving me.

That's sweet. Grin
In my opnion, going for MFB will be much less stressful and cheaper than buying the old ones. Plus, they are the strongest beyblades out.
Yeah Shikamaru is right, searching for Plastics and HMS are much harder now since they are no longer manufactured, they're not as easy to come across. And when you do find them, some of them, they tend to be quite expensive. It'll be much easier and less stressful to buy MFB.
Single bump, then leaving this one to die.