Requests

Can someone make me a banner that has something to do with anything from the metal fight beyblade
(Dec. 30, 2008  3:49 PM)Maxxy Wrote: Can someone make me a banner that has something to do with anything from the metal fight beyblade

If you posted some pictures for someone to work with, it would probably make the process easier. And you would know your banner will at least include something that you want.
anyone one willing to make me a signature of aquario?
or even a max tate & draciel one (preferbly purple)

<3 please. Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhcY8aUgRtE
Good you make a gif of the first 9 secs? I don't even know if that's possible, but if you could I'd owe you big time!
Does anyone have a link to a free download of the latest version of photoshop? I think its time i get familiarized with this program XD
(Jan. 06, 2009  10:32 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Does anyone have a link to a free download of the latest version of photoshop? I think its time i get familiarized with this program XD

we don't post links to warez here
Is anyone able to make me a signature/banner or avatar (whichever is easier)? I tried creating one but totally failed since I'm new to this.

Maybe something with Metal Fight Beyblade and Aqua_24 written somewhere on it. Theme could be like Ginga vs Tyson kinda thing with their blades (pegasus & dragoon). The main background could have like a fire/water theme.
^ Just some ideas.

The attachments wouldn't work so here's the links where I found the pics from. They're mostly from Beyblade Spirit.
Ginga
Pegasus
Tyson
Dragoon MS

It would be really appreciated Smile
can anyone make me something similar to my av but in banner style thanksSmile
like this
Libra
smashing sag
GIGA
if possible
is anyone making banners for people anymore? seen as the holidays are over i don't think people will have time.
I am still on holidays until the middle of next week.

But I do not understand
"like this
Libra
smashing sag
GIGA".

Also, I will see what I can do for Aqua_24.

neek_alert, I made your Aquario signature, however I am not satisfied with it yet.
I guess he means a picture of a Libra beating a Chiron, possibly with his name 'Giga' in it somewhere. Uncertain
Oh, because "Sagittario" is so tiresome to write ...
yeah it is when your on a iphone (plz dont antagonize me.)
(Jan. 12, 2009  7:33 PM)Giga Wrote: yeah it is when your on a iphone (plz dont antagonize me.)

It still is when you're on a computer. XD That's why I call it Chiron. Plus it sounds prettier. Joyful_3
yeah well the ellipsis kind of made me think anyway sorry to be annoying can you make me one
(Jan. 12, 2009  5:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, I will see what I can do for Aqua_24.

<3 Thanks Joyful_3
(Jan. 12, 2009  5:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: neek_alert, I made your Aquario signature, however I am not satisfied with it yet.

is't ok, i happy to wait. thank you! :3
woo thanks Kai-V
theyr awsome Smile
I'd like to request an avatar featuring Daidouji.
Preferably with "Crimson" written somewhere on it.

Please and Thank You!
(Jan. 20, 2009  2:38 AM)Crimson Wrote: I'd like to request an avatar featuring Daidouji.

Please and Thank You!

supply the pic and i'll do it
(Jan. 20, 2009  4:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2009  2:38 AM)Crimson Wrote: I'd like to request an avatar featuring Daidouji.

Please and Thank You!

supply the pic and i'll do it

[Image: Daidouji1.png]
How is that?
I guess there isn't much to go around in regards to Daidouji images.

That one is a 'cleaned up' version of Chapter 2, pages 206-207 (from Beyblade Spirit's scans) just so the lines from the background aren't shown.
I like the Anime version shown at the World Hobby Fair, but I suppose that's a 'Don't use' picture.
Show me the WHF pic.
(Jan. 20, 2009  5:36 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Show me the WHF pic.

[Image: Daidouji2.png]
originally on a standee, but I filled in the background.
From this blog.
Will this do?

(for some reason it took like two hours, so say yes)

I'm not very good at erasing backgrounds, which is why it took so long ...

Also, I couldn't find a way to make text look good, so I went without it.