Requests

Thank you for the avatar Kai-V! Smile
can some make me a aveter with my name on it and hopper in the backround that would be nice
Could someone make me a sig please with Kai, Brooklyn, Raul and Julia.
(Mar. 30, 2009  3:55 PM)KaiBrooklynRaul Wrote: Could someone make me a sig please with Kai, Brooklyn, Raul and Julia.

I will work on one. Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 30, 2009  4:18 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I will work on one. Tongue_out_wink

Thanks
Awesome, Thanks Kai-V for my sig aswell Wink
Request: Sig
Subject: Ray
Lettering: Tiger Blader forever...
Larger Lettering: FRAGBAIT
Pic: Galeon Attacker
Can someone find me/Make me a picture of Cyber Dranzer,With a black Background is about the size of the circle the Bit chip has...Obviously you know what im gonna use it for XD
you mean like just the bit chip?also can someone make me a sig with my user name and a hopper beyblade in the background plz Smile
I was just wondering if anyone could make me a sig with Ray, Mariah and Hiro please
Hello fellow WBO'ers; I am in a predicament and I require your assistance. I would like a matching sig and avatar, but I don't quite possess the artistic prowess needed for such a task.

I was looking for something involving Virgo; while not the newest wheels I still find Virgo extremely appealing. If anyone is willing to do this for me I would greatly appreciate it. Normally I dislike being vague, but I am not sure what artistic direction in particular I want. The only requirement of sort that I have is that I would like the Red Virgo. That's it really, I hope someone can help me out here.

PS. If you could stick 'Khel' in there in a subtle manner that would also be nice.
(Apr. 03, 2009  2:55 AM)Khel Wrote: Hello fellow WBO'ers; I am in a predicament and I require your assistance. I would like a matching sig and avatar, but I don't quite possess the artistic prowess needed for such a task.

I was looking for something involving Virgo; while not the newest wheels I still find Virgo extremely appealing. If anyone is willing to do this for me I would greatly appreciate it. Normally I dislike being vague, but I am not sure what artistic direction in particular I want. The only requirement of sort that I have is that I would like the Red Virgo. That's it really, I hope someone can help me out here.

PS. If you could stick 'Khel' in there in a subtle manner that would also be nice.
I will try to find some time in the next few days to make this.
(Apr. 03, 2009  3:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I will try to find some time in the next few days to make this.

Many thanks Kai-V!
Can someone make me a avatar with the logo used at the ad breaks on MFB?
http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss127...t=mfb2.jpg
(Apr. 05, 2009  9:57 AM)Giga Wrote: Can someone make me a avatar with the logo used at the ad breaks on MFB?
http://s568.photobucket.com/albums/ss127/Gigawbo/?action=view¤t=mfb2.jpg

I'll do it, just let me finish downloading the episode and I'll do it tomorrow.
Thanks Brad Grin
(Apr. 05, 2009  1:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Thanks Brad Grin

here lol

.png   gigaavatar.png (Size: 32.08 KB / Downloads: 119)
Woo, quality Smile
I'm in need of a title screen for my beyblade game. I would like it to be 440x360 or some multiple (the bigger the better quality) of that and have main characters in it such as tyson, max, ray, kai, kenny, ginga, kenta, etc. from both series. But I don't need all of them (just tyson and ginga would suffice). My game has no title so beyblade will work as the title. Add press start and possibly a wbo logo somewhere on the screen as well. Besides that, you can be as creative as you want with the background.
Wouldn't it be bad if it doesn't have the title of the game on the title screen?
I won't be naming it. I'm just gonna have it be called beyblade. I can't think of anything to call it.
EDIT: Maybe put Beyblade: A Tribute or something if it really bothers you, with A Tribute being smaller text.
HEY if anyone can do me a cool avatar of wolborg
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:48 PM)luigibob18 Wrote: HEY if anyone can do me a cool avatar of wolborg

You should be more specific.
Do you mean Wolborg the bit beast or the beyblade? And there are 5 Wolborg beyblades; the 1st one, 2, 3, 4, MS.
Though I think you probably mean an avatar of Wolborg (beyblade) Wink
Also, any text you want on it or a particular colour scheme would be nice. Smile
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:50 PM)Aqua Wrote: You should be more specific.
Do you mean Wolborg the bit beast or the beyblade? And there are 5 Wolborg beyblades; the 1st one, 2, 3, 4, MS.
Though I think you probably mean an avatar of Wolborg (beyblade) Wink
i mean the bit beast wolborg
(Apr. 07, 2009  9:53 PM)Rocky Wrote: Also, any text you want on it or a particular colour scheme would be nice. Smile
ohhhhh ummm put I AM WOLBORG! a blue and black or white