Reputation system active!

SexyMichael Wrote:
Roy Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Did you actually look at his rep details before posting that?

Yes and it still says it now unless it is just me.

You can look at the history of his reputation ups/downs by clicking on it.

Funny thing is it says zero just like mine does. On the list he has two positives, two Neutral and one negative which makes no sence because I have seen him on -5 so the two positive must have put him back up.

P.S. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against you it just seems weird that you were on -5 when there is only one negative on the list and then you are back zero with just 2 positives, that's all.
I deleted my negative rating and replaced it with a neutral when I said that you could only leave feedback for each member once. However, I've gone back on that since then.
O well it doesn't matter, the guy is back at zero which just means that he has got a second chance, right?
Haha pretty much. Though he hasn't been around here lately ...
True but still, second chances are always good for people even if they don't come on that much.
I'm wondering if this system should be implemented only on Beyblade-related forums? Contributing news, articles, reviews etc can result in positive rep for such forums shows how reliable you are on those forums even if you aren't Advanced Blader, etc.
bugturtles Wrote:I'm wondering if this system should be implemented only on Beyblade-related forums? Contributing news, articles, reviews etc can result in positive rep for such forums shows how reliable you are on those forums even if you aren't Advanced Blader, etc.

I think that's gonna be difficult to implement successfully =/ there's so many loopholes and stuff that I can think of.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:I'm wondering if this system should be implemented only on Beyblade-related forums? Contributing news, articles, reviews etc can result in positive rep for such forums shows how reliable you are on those forums even if you aren't Advanced Blader, etc.

I think that's gonna be difficult to implement successfully =/ there's so many loopholes and stuff that I can think of.

True. I was wondering if it was possible to only leave rep on particular certain forums/sub-forums..

Though I don't really have any beyblade knowledge about beyblades I still think this is a good idea.
I'm starting to think that's a great idea. I'm not liking how Blue has -1 rep just because people "can't understand him."
G Wrote:I'm starting to think that's a great idea. I'm not liking how Blue has -1 rep just because people "can't understand him."

Me either, and I think that's what made me think about using the rep system for Beyblade-related forums only.

I can make a rule for this, but there's no way for me to put in a technical limitation.

G Wrote:I'm starting to think that's a great idea. I'm not liking how Blue has -1 rep just because people "can't understand him."

I think it's a fair comment. I'm Blue's friend but even I think it's a little obnoxious, and I have a hard time reading his posts ... :\
yeah, i'm not going to neg rep him...but i seriously cannot read 90% of his posts
I'll just leave this be then. I guess that's just a natural part of the system then.
Please see the new rules post.