[Report] TheWhiteTiger's Birthday Bash!!! BeyDays Celebration 5/24/14

My tournament day overall: I went 12-1 throughout the entire tournament. 11-0 through the tournament itself and 1-1 in the finals. I'm pretty satisifed, becuase I got the best record out of all the participants. The combos I used were:

Duo Cancer BGrin, the only time I recall using it is where I beat Demontre 3-2 in the original tournament when he used Diablo Herculeo BD145RF, where he KO'd me twice, but I weak-launched the last 3 and won.

Girago Genbull SA165TB, it was a strange combo, but I've had good experience with SA165TB setups, haha. It beat various combos throughout the tournament.

Phantom Gasher E230MB, this combo worked pretty well, it even delivered ExtremeBalder3's a defeat, he was using Duo Cygnus BGrin and it destabalized it.

MSF Girago Genbull E230MB, I used this against Demontre where he KO'd me twice, like with Duo BGrin, then I weak-launched and won.

The combo I lost with was:

Duo Gasher E230MB, I lost in the final match agaisnt EB3 when he used his MSF Wyvang Dragooon BGrin, the matches were close, but he OS'd me everytime.

Now the tournament itself; DeadPool_, Lawson_3, Cadenthecoolguy, Ddog, and Demontre left for the tournament around 11:15ish. We got there and just waited for everyone else to arrive. The first to arrive was ExtremeBlader3 and his dad, then Lathe and Lathe'sBrother, then DRAGON KING and DRAGON PRINCE. We started the tournament right when he arrived. As I mentioned before I went undefeated the entire tournament, up until the finals. The finals were pretty strange. It was between Me, Demontre, and ExtremeBlader3. I beat Demontre, Demontre beat EB3, and EB3 beat me, so it was a three-way tie. We restarted the finals and Demontre got 3rd with an 0-2 record, I got seocnd with a 1-1 record, and EB3 got first when he beat both of us, haha.

It was a great tournament and it would be awesome to do it again.
>person in 1st went 10-3
>person in 2nd went 12-1

wut lol

Glad you had another successful event.
I know it was crazy! He barely beat out DeadPool_ to get into the finals, then ended up winning the finals lol.

Thanks!
Nice tournament! Have tons more! Hope to see them reports , Wink
If you had 12 people (judging from the 11 battles during the regular tournament), then why didn't ya'll do Block Round Robin?
(May. 25, 2014  3:12 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: If you had 12 people (judging from the 11 battles during the regular tournament), then why didn't ya'll do Block Round Robin?

DRAGON KING said he didn't want to because we'd have less matches.

(May. 25, 2014  2:13 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Nice tournament! Have tons more! Hope to see them reports , Wink
Thanks!
Here's the album for the tournament, pictures from DRAGON KING, and screenshots from videos.