[Report] FESTIVE FALL

Hm, I forgot we should be even doing this, haha. But anyways...
Date : September 3rd
Number of players : 11

It was nice seeing Crimson getting back into the beyblading scene, as well as seeing 1234Beyblade after a while. JesseObre also added another Gold face to his number of top 3 finishes!

The event ran rather smoothly, and there were no problems at all from what I've noticed. Results were submitted about a week after the event, and was easy to hand in. This was due to the judges who made sure everything was very legible, and organized.

All in all, good tournament experience we had! (Except I admittedly should have taken more responsibility in the things I was supposed to do as a Host.)
You mention organised results : do you use the template in the Event Guide ?
If you mean the last page of the event guide, then no. The way we do results for our tournaments are like this for example:

I'm not too sure if this is the standard procedure that everybody else uses, but I believe it's the fairest, and most efficient way of doing things. It would be nice to see it become a standard, as many people use more time-consuming methods such as a program on their laptop. Which of course could fail should any technical issues arise.

That's somewhat similar to the method I use, though I tend to go 1v2 3v4 5v6 7v8 etc, and then mix it up from there.

That said, I think programs that automate it are still a better choice, haha.