Remove "Displacement of part components that have give to them by hand." Proposal

Poll: Should this rule be removed from the rulebook?

Remove this from the rulebooks
43.48%
Keep this in the rulebooks
17.39%
Don't care/no opinion
39.13%
Total: 100% 23 vote(s)
This was the initial announcement:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Org...pid1821292

The example used here was bending winders.  Several other modifications were just mentioned.

Here is the official video from the WBO made on the subject of winder bending/heating/cooling:

https://youtu.be/Sv5RTQNea-M
One thing to think about, not necessarily with vanguard as you could tell, is if they modify it by hand or by another means without making it obvious. If you didn’t notice and this rule was kept, would it change anything?
(Aug. 01, 2022  2:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: One thing to think about, not necessarily with vanguard as you could tell, is if they modify it by hand or by another means without making it obvious. If you didn’t notice and this rule was kept, would it change anything?

I'm more than certain combos are allowed to be disassembled when the judges are inspecting. Say if this rule were to be removed and someone is caught manipulating their Vn to have more burst resistance. They would be asked to change the disc or maybe disqualified? One or the other. Maybe just something judges should keep in mind?
(Aug. 01, 2022  2:29 AM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2022  2:23 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: One thing to think about, not necessarily with vanguard as you could tell, is if they modify it by hand or by another means without making it obvious. If you didn’t notice and this rule was kept, would it change anything?

I'm more than certain combos are allowed to be disassembled when the judges are inspecting. Say if this rule were to be removed and someone is caught manipulating their Vn to have more burst resistance. They would be asked to change the disc or maybe disqualified? One or the other. Maybe just something judges should keep in mind?
I meant if the judges didn’t notice if it was modified, or if the Blader modified it before the match. Though I can’t really think of a situation where that would happen. If they do though yeah I think that’s just something the judges should keep in mind.