[Remastered]Vintage's Graphics Shop

My shop will be open every second day starting tomorrow so that the day off I can complete all the requests done the day before.
I've decided to have my shop open only on certain days of the week. I also want people to be more specific when requesting, so it's not as much a strain for me to find out what you want. Post requests like the following:
Type: (Signature, Avatar, etc.)
Size: (Length x Width)
Colour Scheme: (Red & Black, Blue & White..)
Picture: (Maximum of 1 so there is an obvious focal point and make sure it is an HQ image)

PLEASE give credits to me if you are using any of my works.
And ONE request per person a day please.

Thank you for visiting my shop.

Most Recent Examples:
im not good with BG's so my size is 1280x1024
i want it based on fairy tail the anime and write Xyo on the left thanks Grin
(Jul. 09, 2011  7:29 AM)Xyo Wrote: im not good with BG's so my size is 1280x1024
i want it based on fairy tail the anime and write Xyo on the left thanks Grin

No problem, I love Fairy Tail. I'll have it done tomorrow because it's almost 12:00 here, and I've been up since 6:00. Also, thanks for being the first customer. Smile
Im at the latest chapter too Grin BTW your sig looks really simple but extremely nice =D
I've updated it and have added examples of signatures I've made.

(Jul. 09, 2011  3:52 PM)Xyo Wrote: Im at the latest chapter too Grin BTW your sig looks really simple but extremely nice =D

Thanks, but it's actually a bit complicated. Took me a while to get the background to look how it is. Tongue_out
EDIT: Finished. What do you think of it? Tongue_out
Ohmygosh, the pikachu one is sooooo cute Joyful_2 do I have permission to just use that one?
Yeah sure, just don't forget to give credit. Tongue_out
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:22 AM)Xyo Wrote: My computer is happy it says thank you Joyful_3

Glad you like it Smile
@Smart beyblader, thanks.
Can I have an avatar with Aguma from the beyblade anime holding Scythe Kronos, with a black background? Thanks!
(Jul. 12, 2011  5:54 AM)Nutty Wrote: Can I have an avatar with Aguma from the beyblade anime holding Scythe Kronos, with a black background? Thanks!

Sure, would you like your name on it? Or should I leave it as is.
Here ya go, thought that background could use something.
[Image: fornutty.png]
Or if you wanted just plain black.
[Image: plainblack.png]
planetrenders?

I presume that's where your C4D's are from.
(Jul. 12, 2011  7:55 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: planetrenders?

I presume that's where your C4D's are from.

Yep, I also download resource packs from DeviantArt. Tongue_out
Hey can i have a userbar. I need it for my team. i want it to be a Sword and in it i want you to Write 'iBlade'
Thanks in advance! you can make up the rest!
Hai!Can you make me a siggy the size of the "Pika Pika one?Can it have this image:[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3H5uRqfVQiOIjwIBlUC2...TN3ial&t=1],a blue backround,and the sort of same font the image uses saying "Save VMK!" in green letters.
Hope you can finish it.Thx Vintage.
hi,can i have an avatar same as aguma but with johannes holding beat lynx
thank you soo much
Hope you guys are satisfied with the result! Grin

For Bunnii2165:
[Image: userbarl.png]
For Hexagon D:
[Image: savevmk.png]
For sasuke41915:
[Image: beatlynx.png]
WOAH THANKS THAT WAS HEAPS QUICK!
No problem! Userbars only take about 20-30 minutes because you don't need to stuff them with detail. Smile