Regional Rankings

@[*Ginga*], @[ashton pinto], @[Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ], @[Coach], @[Cye Kinomiya], @[Dark_Mousy], @[DrPepsidew], @[earthwolf1404], @[Ethan H], @[Galaxy], @[JesseObre], @[Kaboom!!!], @[Leone19], @[LeeDraciel], @[LMAO], @[loyd87], @[Manicben], @[OwnageDerp], @[Priscient], @[Sniper], @[Stars], @[Stormscorpio1], @[The Supreme One], @[Time], @[Thunder Dome], @[UltimateOrion], @[Ultra], @[Blitz], @[Yuko Ray14]

Let's make it happen!
I will work on the top 10 in MTL as soon as i can.
@[Time]

WBO Organized Play Rankings - Virginia, U.S.A. [Top 10]
As of 12/16/2014 - (LTD) Roanoke, VA: Attack on Tabletop

(1) 41. othellog - 1,429 [R]
(2) 47. Bazewklez - 1,411 [PT]
(3) 53. DrPepsidew - 1,408 [A]
(4) 71. Pruebame - 1,381 [PT]
(5) 78. Kaboom!!! - 1,341 [A]
(6) 91. Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ - 1,335 [A]
(7) 93. Havoc - 1,334 [A]
(8) 154. Cool Blader - 1,281 [R]
(9) 166. myjuto - 1,272 [R]
(10) 238. Laseryon - 1,220 [R]
I like how I'm #1 active, but not in general.
That'll have to change.
In case you need an Indiana ranking. It's just me Uncertain . Hopefully that'll change.
Montréal TOP 10
as of 05/26/2015

(1) #28. The Boss - 1,497 [A]
(2) #298. Krustyburger05 [A]
(3) #367. MissingNo. [A]
(4) #379. D!CE [A]
(5) #419. loyd87 [A]
(6) #608. Kai-V [A]
(7) #978. MaxBox [A]
(8) #1340. Bu|ld0g [PT]
(9) #1567. cricricapricorn [A]
(10) #1737. Dobby [A]

hope its all good!
I feel like we should update this after the Anime North tournaments have been processed, since they will be much more accurate.
Hi everyone, for the purposes of facilitating this process I have created an excel template for you all to add the information of your specific region to: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByIs86b...sp=sharing

Here's what it looks like with the Maryland information in it:
[Image: rankingsphoto_zpsfu21r0vt.png]

All of the information will change as you enter the data, super easy for everyone.

I went ahead and did the Toronto one as well and it looks like my weighting idea works perfectly. Maryland has more beypoints within our top 10, but because Toronto is more active, they currently lead the rankings. @[Kei] there's no easy way to insert an editable table into a post is there?
look at this if its all ok.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
While I agree with LMAO that this should wait until after all of AN has been processed, I still thought it would be interesting to do a "before and after" (unless rankings are archived somewhere) seeing as 8 of the 10 people would be affected (qualifier hasn't been processed yet). I'll edit this post with the "after" once AN has been processed.

before AN

Even though I live in SC (but not for much longer) I participate in NC tournaments part-time, so I think it's reasonable to put myself in the rankings even though it makes me seem really pretentious. I put U for myself because I'm moving pretty soon, and then I'll be off to college, so I'll probably be retired unless I can start something up. I listed DefStamina88 as A, but he may consider himself PT. Someone else to note is Axel Phantom, who is #205 with 1,235 points. He may have been retired but I hear he's playing in Colosseum 2 so he may be back on the list within the next month.

after AN

Titan Tite and I both made pretty sizable jumps. It's worth noting that in between the qualifier and AN he was ranked above me; he was #80 and I was #91. Thunder Dome took a hit at the qualifier as well (L-Drago Guardian A230Q) but he'll definitely rebound after winning Colosseum 2. Other than that it's pretty much the same.
@[Wombat] @[loyd87] thank you very much. I seem to have uploaded an out of date file, for which I will be happy to correct my own mistake.

Also, for future reference, if you all could do screenshots instead of linking me to the file it would be greatly appreciated as it saves me the trouble of having to take one, upload it to photobucket, and grab the link.
ok i note that for the next time Wink
Montreal
Toronto
North Carolina
Virginia @[Aɴɢʀʏ Fᴀᴄᴇ]
Maryland
Michigan @[Coach] @[Yuko Ray14]
Connecticut @[Leone19]
London @[Manicben]
New York @[UltimateOrion]
Australia @[Giraton]
India @[ashton pinto]
Los Angeles @[OwnageDerp] @[earthwolf1404]
Italy @[Galaxy]
Indonesia @[Who's still active?] @[Uwik] If someone knows this region, that would be great if they could do it.
@[RDF3] may actually be able to help out with Indonesia's list. Hopefully he'd be able to find the time to make one.
I can work on this once exams are over. I shall heed the call Grin
I'll get to this soon, hopefully. Been pretty busy and I don't have the time to properly do the list right now. Probably in 2 weeks I'd have it done, ideally, haha.
Um guys, I have other things to attend to, I most likely won't be able to make a list... My apologies.
(May. 30, 2015  1:13 AM)Time Wrote: @[Kei] there's no easy way to insert an editable table into a post is there?

I believe we only have HTML (and thus, tables) enabled for the Organizer's Circle right now, and it's probably going to stay that way, so there isn't any way to do it unfortunately. The best solution would be to fill out that spreadsheet and then copy the relevant information over to the thread. I also think the colour-coding for Retired, Part-Time, and Active users is important; people keep forgetting that. It makes it easier to decipher at a glance the status of a particular region's top players in terms of activity.

That said, as cool as this thread is, I would now much prefer everyone to spend their time helping out with something that is actually needed right now, the WBO Public Tournament Data Archive: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...-your-help

It makes more sense to work on this because the work we do there is going to influence some of what we do for the massive BeyPoint System upgrade we are working towards. Even though this is cool, it makes less sense to work on this because it won't help us in the long run. Ideally, in the new system we could even attach a specific region to each player as a part of their metadata and then allow the rankings to also be automatically filterable by region. That way, we won't have to manually create stuff like this. It's very inefficient when we know that we are working towards a system that is much more powerful and flexible.
London Top 10
As of 16/5/15 - London Rising - BeyDays Ver.

1) #1 Hell Kid 1,780 [R]
2) #2 Blitz 1,763 [A]
3) #5 ControL_ 1,679 [R]
4) #6 LeeDraciel 1,653 [A]
5) #7 Enzoxs 1,651 [R]
6) #8 ThePokeBlader 1,611 [PT]
7) #15 BeyHyperK!LLeR 1,555 [R]
8) #21 BladeStorm 1,524 [R]
9) #29 brazman 1,495 [R]
10) #37 Bleik 1,457 [R]

10 Bladers; 6,168 points above the default 1,000.

Bit sad seeing most of the top bladers in the world are retired now. Sadly most of the red Rs up there will not turn green any time in the future, although when Burst comes out... Grin
Virginia @[Angry Face]
Connecticut @[Leone19]
Australia @[Giraton]
India @[ashton pinto]
Italy @[Galaxy]
Indonesia @[RDF3]

Updated with all data collected up to this point. I know Kei would like to have everyone working on the automization project, but if you know your region this can take less than 5 minutes.
(Jul. 05, 2015  6:11 AM)Time Wrote: Virginia @[Angry Face]
Connecticut @[Leone19]
Australia @[Giraton]
India @[ashton pinto]
Italy @[Galaxy]
Indonesia @[RDF3]

Updated with all data collected up to this point. I know Kei would like to have everyone working on the automization project, but if you know your region this can take less than 5 minutes.
I might be able to do this tomorrow.
Toronto Top 10
As of 5/23/15 - Team BeyBattle Revolution

1) #3 Kei 1,706 [A]
2) #9 JesseObre 1,638 [A]
3) #12 1234beyblade 1,597 [A]
4) #14 LMAO 1,575 [A]
5) #25 Priscient 1,499 [R]
6) #33 Mitsu 1,471 [A]
7) #36 FlameDragon25 1,463 [R]
8) #38 ULTIMATE BLAZE 1,453 [A]
9) #40 The Sponge 1,445 [A]
10) #49 theunderdog 1,412 [R]

Just a mini-update!

LMAO's Birthday Beynanza Part 2 will definitely make some changes to the top 10. I can assume 1234beyblade would definitely be making the top ten going 9-2 and me more than likely making the top 25, or for that matter, maybe even top 20 going 9-3.

I guess we can also assume that Prisicent's done with the game. He hasn't been at a tournament since December and sold quite a bit of his collection. I considered him retired.
My rank will be going down as well, especially since of my 3-3 record at my birthday bash Unhappy

I promise to climb up again lol

As for Priscient, the last time I seen him was after AN was done, maybe he'll return someday but as for now he's retired.
New York Top 10
As of [New York, NY, USA]5/30/15-June BeyBash II

1) #15 Sniper 1,574 [PT]
2) #20 UltimateOrion 1,532 [A]
3) #31 hydreigon 1,483 [R]
4) #32 Bluezee 1,476 [R]
5) #35 zackorang1 1,465 [R]
6) #39 Deikailo 1,449 [R]
7) #42 Ethan H 1,431 [A]
8) #57 Cye Kinomiya 1,404 [R]
9) #62 joseph317 1,397 [PT]
10)#65 ~Thunder~ 1,393 [PT]
I would actually have to have a tournament done in Australia to know who is active, so I'll wait till then to get that list done. Those who I know who are active are less than 10 in number, less than 5 actually.