Regional Rankings List

This is a list of the top beyblade burst players for each region. Ranked by highest BR.
If I missed you, your region entirely, or misplaced you let me know and I will update this post with a new spreadsheet.
I will try to update the regional rankings once a month or so. (last updated 1/16/23)

[Image: Screenshot-253.png]
(Apr. 17, 2022  1:54 AM)Zektor Wrote: In no particular order, this is a list of the top WBO players for each region.
If I missed you, your region entirely, or misplaced you let me know and I will update this post with a new spreadsheet.
I will try to update the regional rankings once a month or so. 

[Image: Screenshot-453.png]

This is DOPE!!! Unfortunately I overlooked it but this is a nice write up. To see the regions separated and the top players displayed is legit. 

Regions I think, will help to build communities with distinct rankings. Rankings aren’t important but they’re very important at the same time. The numbers shouldn’t be placed on a holy podium of importance because it can kill the enjoyment of the game. But they’re also cool to see and fuel our competitive drives.

The regional rank can help because you can grow with your locals. You can have a legitimate rival to play against that you know you’ll see in your local events instead of competing with someone on the other side of the continent and lose motivation. Those face to face, healthy rivalries, can spark and fuel overall community growth.

Thank you for doing this. It may not seem like a whole lot but it is a nice example of what we can all strive for. I’m just a few away from passing froztz 😎
This is definitely a really cool thing. It’s also awesome that you’re willing to update it every month to make it exist without putting stain on the staff. Shows a lot of heart and dedication to the game. I really like this idea and hopefully others will too and maybe it might be something that can be coded for the ranking system one day.
A cool thing for sure. I think I'm topping the Midwest (Indiana/Ohio/Kentucky tri-state) region in Burst, though MFB is also common here too.
(Apr. 17, 2022  1:54 AM)Zektor Wrote: In no particular order, this is a list of the top WBO players for each region.
I will try to update the regional rankings once a month or so. 

[Image: Screenshot-453.png]

I will rip that Regonial Champion title right out of your hands Anyways this seems pretty cool! It gives everybody Goals to complete and how much BR they need to top in their State. Maybe this thing should update maybe every Three Months or something. Because by then a lot of Ranked Tournaments have happened at that time and that's most likely when the Rankings have changed a bit. Anyways I'm excited to see how this thing evolves and hopefully, it may even become Official and we could divide the Rankings by Regional Rankings (Who has the most BR in your state) and World Rankings as we have right now. If this goes well, it might actually become an Official Thing! I'm really hoping that it does.
MagikHorse The midwest has been added.
(Apr. 18, 2022  1:02 AM)Zektor Wrote: MagikHorse The midwest has been added.

Where exactly is this spreadsheet though? I'm not seeing a link to it anywhere.
(Apr. 18, 2022  7:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2022  1:02 AM)Zektor Wrote: MagikHorse The midwest has been added.

Where exactly is this spreadsheet though? I'm not seeing a link to it anywhere.

I updated the spreadsheet in the op
This is so dope. Great work!
(Apr. 22, 2022  11:30 AM)Akkadian Wrote: Akkadian is the Best window blinds - curtain carpet suppliers in Qatar.
https://akkadianqatar.com/
Likely some of the worst form of marketing I’ve ever seen.
(Apr. 22, 2022  12:21 PM)Mike.Nightwing Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2022  11:30 AM)Akkadian Wrote: Akkadian is the Best window blinds - curtain carpet suppliers in Qatar.
https://akkadianqatar.com/
Likely some of the worst form of marketing I’ve ever seen.

😂
The list has been updated. Congrats to these bladers for moving up/making it onto the list: FG Meruem Cake Mr Power Akajumo !
The list has been updated. Canada West has been added. Congrats to all of the players who moved up/made it onto the list. Please let me know if i missed you.
Updated. Sorry for the wait. Now ordered by highest BR.
Hey Zektor! Wondering if Singapore can get a regional ranking as well. Thanks!
Quick update to add SG. Lmk if i missed anyone.