Regarding the Fanfiction Spam [Essay; Informative]

Not trying to bring back necropost but I definitely feel like this thread is still important and needs to still be viewed over a little bit by more people. Just putting it out there to be helpful SmileSmileSmile
(Mar. 15, 2023  2:12 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Not trying to bring back necropost but I definitely feel like this thread is still important and needs to still be viewed over a little bit by more people. Just putting it out there to be helpful :):):)

In case this was directed towards me sorry I will only have two threads for fanfics (Cyber Crush and Project RB).
Edit: It’s all now one thread
(Mar. 15, 2023  2:54 AM)Bey100 Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2023  2:12 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Not trying to bring back necropost but I definitely feel like this thread is still important and needs to still be viewed over a little bit by more people. Just putting it out there to be helpful SmileSmileSmile

In case this was directed towards me sorry I will only have two threads for fanfics (Cyber Crush and Project RB).

Not directed towards anyone I’m just showing this to give advice to new writers.
(Mar. 15, 2023  3:45 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2023  2:54 AM)Bey100 Wrote: In case this was directed towards me sorry I will only have two threads for fanfics (Cyber Crush and Project RB).

Not directed towards anyone I’m just showing this to give advice to new writers.
Fair enough just wanted to make sure I wasn’t  effecting other people on the site.