Red Eye Mask...?

Hi all over there!

I make my first post to talk about for this video of the youtube user ToyJun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=789hrVOxah4

In this video this user make a mask of the famous character of the series, Red Eye.

I try search info about templates of this mask, but no find media, in the comments of video
or social networks about this, I don't know if other user or user make a thread about this video
but i hope that in this place i find info the user or contact him.

I leave this photo to generate interest and help me

So much thanks!

[Image: 80340746_3131410860222237_59970900440226...e=5E7F211C]
“That’s-a so nice” - MARIO
(Feb. 10, 2020  2:17 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: “That’s-a so nice” - MARIO

You just revived a 1 year old dread thread. That is against the rules.
You mean like less than two months old. Check the date

12/18/19 isn’t one year. Or even two months
(Feb. 10, 2020  2:39 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: You mean like less than two months old. Check the date

Oh, thought it said 2018, sorry.
Either way, thing is still wicked.
(Feb. 10, 2020  2:30 AM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Feb. 10, 2020  2:17 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: “That’s-a so nice” - MARIO

You just revived a 1 year old dread thread. That is against the rules.
Okay. Hold up.

You need to Read Carefully. December 2019 was a little over 1 month ago, not 1 year ago.

Yes, Penguin's post was almost completely devoid of content and necroed a month dead thread, which is bad and he shouldn't do that, especially given how close he is to additional warnings.

But you, lilphilyb ? You are incredibly frustrating. You frequently make threads and guides professing expertise in topics you barely understand. You're basically spreading misinformation on topics you're mostly ignorant on. And then we get posts like this where you try and fail to accurately correct other users posting habits. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

I would like you to stop trying to enforce the rules when you barely understand them, and frequently get them wrong.

Just report the post and don't add fuel to the fire with your own mistaken posts!
(Dec. 18, 2019  8:24 PM)Dragalkie Wrote: Hi all over there!

I make my first post to talk about for this video of the youtube user ToyJun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=789hrVOxah4

In this video this user make a mask of the famous character of the series, Red Eye.

I try search info about templates of this mask, but no find media, in the comments of video
or social networks about this, I don't know if other user or user make a thread about this video
but i hope that in this place i find info the user or contact him.

I leave this photo to generate interest and help me

So much thanks!

[Image: 80340746_3131410860222237_59970900440226...e=5E7F211C]

If you’re still looking, good luck with the template, or make your own. I think it would be fun to make snake pit masks.
That mask looks legit

U should make Kyle hamins mask in turbo