Recently got into the Burst series!

So I know I'm a bit late, but I've just recently got into Burst and I'd really like to be able to pick up merch for it! Right now I only have Akira, Zac, and Daina's beyblades from season 1. I'm still watching season 1, and I'd really like to get Valt, Kensuke, Shu, and Rantaro's beyblades too! If anyone knows where I could order either the hasbro or takara tomy versions of those as long as there isn't any too many differences it'd be a big help! Also what launchers, stadiums would be recommended? And finally, since I'm behind on the anime, I'm not exposed to the more recent ones, which ones would you recommend getting that are fun to use with unique gimmicks or that are good in competitive and come with strong parts? Please help me out! Thank you a ton!

Edit:  I forgot to mention that I might be going to the tournament in NY in a few days! I'm from Long Island and it'd be my first tournament! I don't care about winning, I just want to have fun, so it'd be a big help in case I end up going!
Welcome to WBO @[yukenta]! Hope you enjoy yourself on this forum! Looking forward to one of your posts in one of the threads soon!
I wish you a warm welcome @[yukenta]! And since I heard that you're going to the Beytuber Brawl, I wish you good luck!
(Jun. 25, 2018  11:25 AM)yukenta Wrote: So I know I'm a bit late, but I've just recently got into Burst and I'd really like to be able to pick up merch for it! Right now I only have Akira, Zac, and Daina's beyblades from season 1. I'm still watching season 1, and I'd really like to get Valt, Kensuke, Shu, and Rantaro's beyblades too! If anyone knows where I could order either the hasbro or takara tomy versions of those as long as there isn't any too many differences it'd be a big help! Also what launchers, stadiums would be recommended? And finally, since I'm behind on the anime, I'm not exposed to the more recent ones, which ones would you recommend getting that are fun to use with unique gimmicks or that are good in competitive and come with strong parts? Please help me out! Thank you a ton!

Edit:  I forgot to mention that I might be going to the tournament in NY in a few days! I'm from Long Island and it'd be my first tournament! I don't care about winning, I just want to have fun, so it'd be a big help in case I end up going!

Welcome to the WBO yukenta. Hope you enjoy the tournament. I can’t go since I live twelve hours away
Hi, yukenta! Welcome!

I recommend buying TT if you're trying to collect the older Beyblades in Burst. They're easier to find and buy at a reasonable price online, as far as I've seen. (Feel free to double-check to be sure, I haven't looked as much for older ones.) pvccard.expert and skyliners2012 are some good sellers to look to on eBay for TT at fair prices. Problems only seem to come from the layers pre-anime, as the anime starts with Dual Layer and from what I understand, the TT Single Layer system before that had teeth wear issues. In the older beys, TT is closer to the anime colors, which you may particularly enjoy as well.

The TT layers and drivers aren't compatible with Hasbro energy layers and performance tips. TT uses teeth and Hasbro uses slopes, so those differing parts will become damaged in mixing them. All other things can be mixed though. TT stadiums and launchers are the better buys, but it's not so clearcut with the actual Beyblades.

Look for the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type, which gets sold as B-09 (white), B-33 (black), or comes in special editions and in battle sets like B-107. That's the best stadium because it lets all types compete equally. Larger stadium designs make Attack Types have a disadvantage.

You may want to check out this recent beginner recommendations thread and this discussion on Hasbro vs. TT parts. That should give you some ideas on what to do.
(Jun. 25, 2018  3:13 PM)Frostic Fox Wrote: Hi, yukenta! Welcome!

I recommend buying TT if you're trying to collect the older Beyblades in Burst. They're easier to find and buy at a reasonable price online, as far as I've seen. (Feel free to double-check to be sure, I haven't looked as much for older ones.) pvccard.expert and skyliners2012 are some good sellers to look to on eBay for TT at fair prices. Problems only seem to come from the layers pre-anime, as the anime starts with Dual Layer and from what I understand, the TT Single Layer system before that had teeth wear issues. In the older beys, TT is closer to the anime colors, which you may particularly enjoy as well.

The TT layers and drivers aren't compatible with Hasbro energy layers and performance tips. TT uses teeth and Hasbro uses slopes, so those differing parts will become damaged in mixing them. All other things can be mixed though. TT stadiums and launchers are the better buys, but it's not so clearcut with the actual Beyblades.

Look for the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type, which gets sold as B-09 (white), B-33 (black), or comes in special editions and in battle sets like B-107. That's the best stadium because it lets all types compete equally. Larger stadium designs make Attack Types have a disadvantage.

You may want to check out this recent beginner recommendations thread and this discussion on Hasbro vs. TT parts. That should give you some ideas on what to do.
Thank you so much! this is a tremendous help! I appreciate this a lot!