Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

(Aug. 29, 2008  5:40 AM)Blue Wrote: MAN I NEED A BIG TV.
yeah playing Burnout, I can't see enough detail. I miss short cuts too eazzaa

Finally finished Shadow Of the Colossus pretty sweet I must say.

I couldn't finish SotC.

I tried my damnedest, but the game is way too dated these days.

I bought Psychonauts ages ago and I still haven't even opened it. :\

I've been wanting to play through Wind Waker again as well.
GTA IV

Came back for the Flying Rats (got around half of them so far) and to achieve 100% completion. What's bugging me is that right now, I have 95.83% done and from what I hear getting all the pigeons only adds 2%, but I was sure I had done everything else. I'm thinking I still have to go out a few more times with some of the friends maybe.

Halo 3

Played 2 matches yesterday with a friend in SBTB. The other teams weren't very good and we raped. Made MVP in both games (Territories and Neutral Assault). My only 2 deaths in the assault game were from staying around the bomb until it blew up lol
(Aug. 29, 2008  6:27 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2008  5:40 AM)Blue Wrote: MAN I NEED A BIG TV.
yeah playing Burnout, I can't see enough detail. I miss short cuts too eazzaa

Finally finished Shadow Of the Colossus pretty sweet I must say.

I couldn't finish SotC.

I tried my damnedest, but the game is way too dated these days.

I bought Psychonauts ages ago and I still haven't even opened it. :\

I've been wanting to play through Wind Waker again as well.
Really? how far'd you get? I was on the 12th I think so it was kinda coasting.
As great as it is, the camera is carp annoying. especially shooting arrows on a horse. god damn. took about 11 hours.
I got pretty far into it before and never finished it, so I picked up the game again, got to the first colossus and the controls were completely carp killing the mood for me, so I sent it back. lol

Anyway, been playing a lot of Rock Band in preparation for Rock Band 2 in a couple weeks. Can't wait. Grin
Roan, we need to play again. We should make an online Band Tour with people from the forum once 2 comes out.
(Sep. 01, 2008  7:42 PM)Roo Wrote: Roan, we need to play again. We should make an online Band Tour with people from the forum once 2 comes out.

carp yeah, I'll be your sexy drummer.
Awesome. I'll be our egotistical and self absorbed singer or guitarist. I've gotten the narcissistic part down already lol.

Rock Band
I just played some Halo 3 and tried out the Castle Crashers demo.

Once they get the online bugs sorted out I am DEFINITELY buying that game. Its carp sweet.
(Sep. 04, 2008  1:47 AM)Roan Wrote: I just played some Halo 3 and tried out the Castle Crashers demo.

Once they get the online bugs sorted out I am DEFINITELY buying that game. Its carp sweet.

Castle Crashers is amazing lol

Played some more Skate.
(Sep. 04, 2008  1:47 AM)Roan Wrote: I just played some Halo 3 and tried out the Castle Crashers demo.

I just googled Castle Crashers and I'm already interested.

The same guys who made Alien Hominid, yes? Art style is very comical and I like that.
Guitar Hero III

The Les Paul controller hurts my hands now. I had to stop after a couple songs
(Sep. 04, 2008  1:51 AM)bugturtles Wrote:

The same guys who made Alien Hominid, yes? Art style is very comical and I like that.

Yup, same guys.
(Sep. 04, 2008  1:51 AM)bugturtles Wrote:

yup both have good co-op
Ugh shut up Artie, are you ever going to let that go? Jesus Christ.
GTA IV

Finally got all the pigeons as well as 100% completion in the game.

Halo 3

Played a RBTB game on Valhalla Heavy, which my team won, but I sucked at. Next I went into 3 Ball and had a match of 3 Ball Fiesta on Construct. I could barely get hold of the oddball... =(
(Sep. 06, 2008  11:59 AM)King of Darkness Wrote: GTA IV

Finally got all the pigeons as well as 100% completion in the game.

Halo 3

Played a RBTB game on Valhalla Heavy, which my team won, but I sucked at. Next I went into 3 Ball and had a match of 3 Ball Fiesta on Construct. I could barely get hold of the oddball... =(

I love oddball, though ninja ball is pretty much whoever gets the ball first wins.

P.S PLayin GH3 Cliffs of Dover on Expert is really fun!
castle crushers

awww it's so cute and fun to play

edit: i am so buying this game and being the blue guy Smile
Played and am playing Smash bros. Melee. Went to an awesome tournament today Joyful_3

Gotta love waveshining and how I can't do it... ARGGGHHH! Pinching_eyes_2
Kingdom Hearts 2, since it rocks so much (I like it more than KH1, even though KH2's Disney Worlds were total distractions and the overall game suffered).

I also played Pokemon Diamond and Pearl and bred the starters, so that I can trade them to Platinum when it actually comes out.
I was in the area, so I got to go to an arcade that had Street Fighter IV. I spent too much money on it because I suck Unhappy
Forza Motorsport 2

Practicing drift with the wireless racing wheel. It's hard to play with the wheel on your lap.