Recent Games Played [Commentary is mandatory]

Halo 3

i made another map

i think it's better than the countless mazes i've made.

all i've gotta do is put the weapons and equipment in there, and it's ready to go.
(Aug. 16, 2008  8:05 AM)Sega Wrote: Sonic Rush Adventure for the DS

Really fun game, but i hate having to travel to these islands just to play a level, and I can't reach this new place for some reason its a pain in the carp, but yeah the gameplay is what all Sonic games should be like.

Argh, I only need one more of the Sol Emeralds until I can do the extra zone (final level). It's so annoying because you have to beat the Ghost Titan again to get it.
Tekken: Dark Ressurection

I've had it for over a year now, but i still enjoy to pick it up and play it from time to time.
Killzone and DBZ: Budokai 3
DBZ is still addictive after all this time, lol
I'm playing through BioShock again as inspiration for "EDEN", and because there are a few achievements I want to get.
(Aug. 22, 2008  7:04 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Killzone and DBZ: Budokai 3
DBZ is still addictive after all this time, lol

Uh hells yes. Infinite World is going to rock the cash box. I can't friggin' wait until I get to chase and catch Bubbles.
lol XD
Pro Evolution 6 on the PS2
ocarina of time

hahaha i should get a controller for this
Kei, TBH it basically sounds like you're complaining that .hack is actually challenging. GU was ridiculously easy.
Pokemon Fire Red

hahahaha i spent most of my time grinding until i got a beedrill Smile
Killzone Grin
pokemon pearl

playing through again
MGS4: Guns of Patriots
Burnout Paradise
Just F&$^*#g cruising. so. cool
Halo 3
trying to get mongoose achievement hahaha
some hxc players made sure i didn't though.
halo 3

so basically i hate any objective gametype besides from grifball (can you seriously consider that an objective when it's kinda like football)

ill stick to my mindless killing gametypes thanks
SingStar

Did I mention I'm a hypocrite?
Skate.....again

Finally beat the goddamn X-Games Megaramp Challenge. So yea, I have like 3 more challenges to do and I've beaten the whole game.
Marvel vs Capcom. Classic.
GTA 4
Tried to finish it last night... and I did, only took about 2 hours. I shouldn't have left the game for 2 months like I did, oh well.
I'm not sure what ending I got (in terms of good or bad) but I'm pretty satisfied with it. I'm going to make a new game so I can get a few achievements and to try to get a different ending.
Rock Band. I need new songs. I've played the hell out of the 58 on the disk and the like 15 I've downloaded
gta 4, first time in forever, did three leaf cover on my first attempt, lol
(Aug. 24, 2008  8:54 PM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: GTA 4
Tried to finish it last night... and I did, only took about 2 hours. I shouldn't have left the game for 2 months like I did, oh well.
I'm not sure what ending I got (in terms of good or bad) but I'm pretty satisfied with it. I'm going to make a new game so I can get a few achievements and to try to get a different ending.

haha i just finished it for the 2nd time to day the last misson is so awsome ^w^
^Yeah I'm already playing through it for a second time.
I forgot how awesome the game is