Recent Beyblade Purchases

Actually I cancelled my Toywiz order because I ordered it on a debit card. The money wouldnt be there when they charged it because it was a preorder.

I ordered a BB-56 Attack and Balance Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle.
It came with Express shipping which is the fastest ive ever ordered!

Im even more excited.... lol
Storm pegasus from toys r us
Ice Blue Wolborg MS NIP from Synesthesia Grin
(May. 26, 2010  11:16 PM)momiji manju Wrote: OMG that's awesome, did you buy it all? o: would be great if it was a suprise. But still no one wouldn't be happy after recieving a lot like that xD

Bought them in two lots. One from okyeshop and one from ebay through Khel. Okyeshop is a really good shop for people in the Uk. Their prices are in dollars with the shipping included in the prices so my 2 MFB and beylauncher only cost £20 shipped.
ah, that's really good! grats once again. o: my wolborg MS should be shipped by now.
(May. 27, 2010  2:22 AM)Dan Wrote: Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F and a new Storm Pegasis 105RF.
Possibly soon a Lightning LDrago 100HF.
(May. 26, 2010  12:29 PM)Corey Wrote:
(May. 26, 2010  3:57 AM)Corey Wrote: http://plamoya.com/en/bb78-rock-giraffe-...23654.html

Sold out

Apparently it's in stock again, and even cheaper. 13.80 USD

http://plamoya.com/en/bb78-rock-giraffe-...cPath=1015

Doesn't that seem a bit sketchy?

No, because plamoya's pricing and stock count is pretty terrible.
Are you going to resell that staff?
Omg you're so lucky. Nice lot of plastics there too.
wow, nice!

why did you buy four of the limited purple Earth Aquilas? lol
Is that the WBBA Aquilla? and ye really nice
(May. 27, 2010  6:41 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: Are you going to resell that staff?

hmm, maybe

(May. 27, 2010  9:53 PM)Kei Wrote: wow, nice!

why did you buy four of the limited purple Earth Aquilas? lol

some were for other people, haha
Picked up at AN

1 Thermal Lancerta from Kei
1 Super Attack stadium from Valentin
1 Dranzer S
1 Black DrigerF with a gold weight disk
Woah that's some nice stuff.
yahoo japan auctions
[/quote]

Whoa where did you buy all that?!?!?!?
[/quote]

the right question would be:how much did you pay for all that?O.o

Whoa where did you buy all that?!?!?!?
[/quote]

the right question would be:how much did you pay for all that?O.o
[/quote]

actually no that wouldn't be the right question. It's not usually good manners to ask that on the public forum.
Just bought a Gaia Dragoon MS. My first HMS! Smile
Just bought a Metal Fight Beyblade DX set that comes with Pegasis 105F, but more importantly the Attack Stadium GrinGrinGrin
Got a Quetzalcoatl with the NDS game. The game itself ain't too shabby, although its limited to the pre-HWS beys. Tongue_out
Contemplating on whether the second game is worth getting, or should I just skip to Susanoo...
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:43 PM)Sakota Wrote: Got a Quetzalcoatl with the NDS game. The game itself ain't too shabby, although its limited to the pre-HWS beys. Tongue_out
Contemplating on whether the second game is worth getting, or should I just skip to Susanoo...

Edit: My bad, didn't read properly. Cyber Pegasis, if it is the exact wheel as the pre-HWS Pegasis, it should be pretty nice, especially with the CH120RF combo. It also looks pretty.
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:57 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Libra, even though it's banned, and Virgo are worth getting.
Sakota was asking if the second MFB DS game (Cyber Pegasis) was worth getting, or should he just skip to the third MFB DS game (Bakushin Susanoo).
No as discussed in the topic of that combo the cyber isn't as good for the combo as the pre hws pegasus wheel is cause it is less heavy even with the heaviest clear wheel(Bull) on it.
You could just toss an MF on it.
The original combo with the pegasus wheel already has an MF on it though . Basically using MF cyber bull CH145RF wouldn't work as well as MF pegasus CH145RF. On a more on topic note I just bought a Galaxy Pegasus DX set for £50 off ebay. Can't wait till it comes although it will be at least a month since it was a pre order.